Kwikset SmartCode 910 Zigbee Traditional Style Deadbolt with Home Connect, Venetian Bronze (99100-045)
|Special Feature||Smart Lock|
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Smart lock works with Amazon Echo Plus for keyless lock entry & monitoring, features touchpad code entry, and backup key
- NOT compatible within Amazon Key in-home delivery or with Z-wave
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8′ to 2-3/4′ to fit standard door preparations
- Featuring SmartKey Security with re-key technology, compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway, re-key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps
- Program up to 30 user codes on this 6-digit, backlit, electronic touchpad deadbolt
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver and 4 AA batteries (purchase separately)
Device detailed description
SmartCode touchpad electronic deadbolt is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey re-key technology as the back-up keyway. This single cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by using the keypad or key from the outside as well as the turn button from the inside. The Venetian Bronze finish is hand-rubbed to reveal unique bronze highlights and provides a rich and warm complement to the product’s style.
Features and specification
|Item Package Quantity||
Deadbolt Exterior, Installation Instructions & Guide, Latch, Strike, Keys (2), SmartKey Learn Tool, Deadbolt Interior, Installation Hardware
Lifetime mechanical-finish, 1 year electronics.
2.9 x 3.25 x 3.28 inches
|Battery Cell Type|
Frequently asked question
The lick comes with detailed instructions to re-key the lick to match any other kwikset key. It is very easy to do. All of my locks are keyed alike.
2 manually and 30 via the home controller. If you enter the 2 manually they will get removed when you enter new ones via the home controller.
I have 2 and I myself think that its loud.
No. Not on the 910 model.
There are no reviews yet.