Residential WiFi Lever in Satin Nickel
|Finish Type||Satin Nickel|
|Special Feature||View access history in real time from online account|
- Stainless steel
- Connect to the lock using your existing wireless Router, no extra hardware needed
- This lock requires a monthly subscription to EdgeState cloud software to take advantage of all of the wireless Internet capabilities – plans start at $3/mo
- No additional controller or hub required
- Monitor and control via web or mobile app
- Receive access event notifications via text or email
- Utilize temporary codes for guests or visitor management
- Integrates with Airbnb, VRBO and more
Device detailed description
With the internet controlled RemoteLock, you can lock or unlock your door remotely. Know who enters your property and when. Receive text alerts when Codes are used. Issue new Codes or delete Codes from your computer or phone. Even give temporary Codes to neighbors or guests
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
Lever lock, battery pack for the lock, all screws required for installation, override keys (2)
9.5 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches
Frequently asked question
No, but for some notifications there is a fee of $3, A must to buy they have an amazing system!!!!
Yes, you can set schedule from the web dashboard.
Yes I have used them on a few 2' doors
You can setup how frequently the lock connects to wifi for any commands. The more frequent, the quicker the batteries drain. I believe you can set intervals from 1 or 2 minutes up until >,12 hours.
There are no reviews yet.