TP-Link Smart Hub & Whole Home WiFi Mesh System
|Frequency Band Class||Tri-Band|
|Included Components||Network cable, QIG, Power Supply|
- Whole home coverage – cover up to 4, 500 sq. Ft. for 2-pack, 6, 500 sq. Ft. for 3-pack With seamless, high-performance Wi-Fi and eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Faster tri-band speed for more devices – three Wi-Fi bands with dynamic backhaul by TP-Link one mesh support 100-plus devices and keeps all of them running at top speed
- Intelligent Wi-Fi network – Deco M9 Plus unites your home under a single Wi-Fi name and password while delivering the best connections as you walk from room to room
- Built-in smart hub – connects your ZigBee, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi smart home products, saving you the cost and space of extra hubs and control them all from the intuitive app
- Protect your smart home – safeguard your home network and every connected device against intruders, viruses and malware with advanced Wi-Fi encryption and comprehensive Antivirus by Trend Micro
Device detailed description
Fast. Smart. Everywhere. Smart home Mesh Wi-Fi System AC2200 tri-band Wi-Fi deco M9 plus deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 4, 500 square feet. Enjoy fast and secure tri-band Wi-Fi no matter how many devices You have. Deco M9 Plus connects and controls your smart home devices as a hub, no need for additional hub. Wi-Fi dead-zone Killer superior tri-band speed built-in smart hub connects over 100 devices more than dedicated wireless connection three separate Wi-Fi bands deliver super-fast, stable connections to devices in every room of your home. More bandwidth is freed up with dedicated wireless links between Deco units. Say goodbye to lag with AC2200 Wi-Fi System. Deco M9 Plus uses not only 5g_1(867mbps) as wireless backhaul but also 5g_2(867mbps) and 2.4G(400mbps) as backhaul while traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds over 1000Mbps which is ideal for your Gigabit fiber. Tri-band wireless connection dead-zone Killer eliminate weak signal areas with Whole-Home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports|
Frequently asked question
10 units total, I run 6 flawlessly.
It's clearly says '1 Pack' that means only one device included. I bought a 3-pack product and it was written as '3 Pack'.
Yes, you can expand your existing Deco Mesh network by introducing additional Deco units.
Yes you can add another unit, or units from the same model or even from another Deco models such as M9 Plus, P9, P7, M1300, M5, M3W, M4R, E4R, W2400, and AC1200. You can buy it from AMAZON
4 reviews for TP-Link Smart Hub & Whole Home WiFi Mesh System
04 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Le aporta seguridad a cada aparato conectado en tu hogar.
Realmente un excelente router!!07/15/2022Verified Purchase
Just What I needed.
Works great in my long, not too wide townhome.05/11/2022Verified Purchase
Drop in echo dot 3 function does not work on the TP-link deco. AC2200 smart home WiFi.
I purchased the TP-Link Deco whole home mesh WiFi system AC2200 smart home WiFi and hooked it up to my verizon home internet modem to extend the network and improve reception. This was primarily because our Alexa echo devices keep disconnecting. We felt that the triple band connectivity would improve the connection and prevent the disconnecting. Now the echo dot 3 in the bedroom keeps telling us that it is offline and the drop in function does not work from the home office echo dot 3 to the bedroom echo dot 3. The drop in feature was the only reason why we purchased the echo dot 3 system for the home.05/03/2022Verified Purchase
Excellent mesh router in the market.
Just buy it. Works flowlessly. You can make mesh connection wireless or wire. Parental controls and web protection included on it.05/01/2022Verified Purchase