Wireless Garage Door Opener Remote WiFi Switch Universal Controlled by Smartphone for Automatic Gate Opener System (with Door Sensor)
- Works on most brands of gate opener systemCompatible with Genie, Linear, Stanley, Mighty Mule, Wayne-Dalton, Craftsman, Chamberlain, LiftMaster, Martin Door etc., some newer (Not all) are not compatible. Check herehttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81RSCxXgUhL.pdf
- APP controlEasy use, no hub needed, open or close your door by using smart phone anytime, anywhere. WIFI Smart Control App is always free and will never have subscription fees.
- Share with familiesYou could authorize multiple individuals to access your garage through APP. You can control both yours and their account as well. High security.
- Works with existing door openersGreat alternative to traditional door remotes and wall switch. It will not interfere with existing remotes or wall switch. Perfect for all gate types including AC/DC sliding door, swing door, rolling door, automatic door etc.
- Voice ControlWorks with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Activate your door opener either through simply tapping on the APP, or by giving voice commands to your Alexa or Google Assistant enabled devices.
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Item Package Quantity||
3.39 x 3.39 x 1.34 inches
Frequently asked question
A general rule of thumb in home networking says that WiFi routers operating on the traditional 2.4 GHz band reach up to 150 feet (46 m) indoors and 300 feet (92 m) outdoors. Older 802.11a routers that ran on 5 GHz bands reached approximately one-third of these distances.
i dont think so. it is a glass face plate without no seals
18 to 22 gauge doorbell wire. Remember this is only a control circuit, just like your thermostat or doorbell.
There are no reviews yet.