Monoprice Wireless Smart Door/Window Sensor – White (2-Pack) | Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, No Hub Required – from Stitch Collection
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring: Tap into your mobile device to monitor the status of the entry points around your home or work place. You can also check the battery life of the sensor. Conveniently review the logs and detection history, in case you missed an alert.
- Instant Notifications: Be the first to know. Receive instant push notifications and send alerts directly to your mobile devices whenever a protected door or window is opened or closed.
- Tampered Alert: The built-in tamper switch provides additional security and sends an alert to you when the sensor is tampered with.
- Easy Setup and STITCH Installation: Download the free Android or iOS STITCH app, add the device, pair with your home wireless network, and you’re done! No hub or gateway is required! Enable scene control and include multiple devices to a preprogrammed group.
- Applications: Mount the sensor to a door or window to detect when it is opened or closed and receive an instant notification directly to your mobile devices whenever there’s a status change.
Device detailed description
Powered by STITCH, the Wireless Smart Window and Door Sensor provides simple 24/7 remote monitoring of your home and office entry points, directly from your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Be the first to know. Send instant notifications directly to your smartphone whenever the door is opened or closed, giving you peace of mind, anytime, anywhere.
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
|Item Package Quantity||
3.4 x 3 x 1.5 inches
|Batteries Type of batteries used|
Wireless Smart Door/Window Sensor
Frequently asked question
It's tough. But yes it feels like you will break it.
Thru the app
Thank you for contacting us. In regards to your inquiry, technically it should work.
6 reviews for Monoprice Wireless Smart Door/Window Sensor – White (2-Pack) | Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, No Hub Required – from Stitch Collection
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Good product but needs a better way to mount
These are ok just difficult to mount with the tape. I ended up screwing them into the wood frame around my doors, I wouldn’t do that to my windows though! Needs a better way to mount but other than that its a great product with a good app. I even rigged an old smartphone with the app and a macro that makes it dial the police when the device is triggered as open. That way I can step out the house, arm all of them with my main phone, and if any doors open while I’m away traveling the police will automatically be called to my home.08/29/2022Verified Purchase
app based door sensor - occasional late notifications?
Batteries included! Very nice. Set-up is pretty straightforward(Only works with 2.4Ghz wifi!), included is 4 AAA batteries 3M adhesive and 8 screws for the sensors(depending on how you want to mount them). My only gripe about the 3M adhesive is the cutout hole on the back is a little hard to see so I actually put it on upside down – this is for the tamper-sensor I believe.
Anyways the reason I am only rating this 4 stars is because the notifications from the app seem to be iffy from time to time – in one instance I got a notification for my door being open an hour later even though checking the history prior to the notification shows the event? Seems like a good product so far, added benefit of having a better sense of security while I’m out of state!06/27/2022Verified Purchase
I just bought this product. It was easy to install and worked great. I need two more. Went back to Amazon and low and behold the price took a drastic increase. At this new price they can keep them. I do not know if was Amazon or the vender that jacked up the price. There are others on the market.06/05/2022Verified Purchase
work but slow
The sensors are really slow to alert when triggered. I was able to set them up to run routines with Alexa, but 10 seconds is way too long of a gap to rely on when using them to set off a door alarm. The sensors are pretty thick and large too — they stand out on the door from across the room.05/28/2022Verified Purchase
Great product , works as advertized05/11/2022Verified Purchase
Works well for the price. Could be a little bit thinner. Using it in tandem with my Alexa and smart lights to turn on my security lights.04/09/2022Verified Purchase