[2022 Upgraded]Smart Light Bulbs(Pack of 4), 3Stone 100W Equivalent WiFi LED Color Changing Bulb Dimmable 2700K-6500K RGBCW, Works with Alexa, Google Home 2.4Ghz Only, A21 10W E26 Tunable White No Hub
|Special Feature||Energy Efficient, E26 E27 Medium Base, 3 Year Warranty, Group Control, 2700K-6500K Tunable White, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google Asssistant, Easy to Set Up, Upgraded Brightness to 1050 Lumens, Over 16 Million Colors to Choose From, Voice Control, Scene Modes, Timer, Schedule, Dimmable Soft White LightEnergy Efficient, E26 E27 Medium Base, 3 Year Warranty, Group Control, 2700K-6500K Tunable W…|
- Upgraded Brightness to 1050 Lumens—Compared to normal A19 smart bulbs, 3Stone A21 smart bulb is made of more solid material and with brightness to 1050 lumens which is 30% much brighter to light up your whole room, equivalent to traditional 100W bulbs. More than 16 million colors are available to choose from to suit your mood anyhow.
- 2700K-6500K Tunable White— With variations in color temperature available on this smart bulb, it gives you a full range of white from a warm 2700k light to a cool 6500k daylight. Certified 100% Perfectly Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home and can be voice-controlled. Group Settings also available to control two or more bulbs.
- Built-in Scenes & Timer Option Available— Total 8 built-in scenes are available for you to choose based on your specific needs anywhere and anytime with simply one click. You can also create customized schedules to turn the bulb with a timer function.
- Easy to Install—There are 3 steps to start your smart life. Scan the QR code to download the APP “Smart Life”, install the lamp, and use the APP to control the Wi-Fi bulb(No Hub Required). Confirm your WiFi is set to 2.4Ghz instead of 5Ghz the first time you install this WiFi bulb, and that a simple on/off flip switch, rather than a dimmer switch, would be ideal for this smart bulb.
- Energy Saving and Quality Certified—ETL Certificated. Reduce power usage by up to 80%. Rated life span over 250000 hours, which reduces the frequency of re-lamp. No Lead or Mercury and No UV or IR. We are so proud of our product quality so we promise 3-Years Warranty. Contact us if you meet product problems, we promise you to get perfect service and 100% Satisfaction.
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
Voice Control, 2700K-6500K Tunable White, 3 Year Warranty, Dimmable Soft White Light, E26 E27 Medium Base, Easy to set up, Energy Efficient, Group Control, No Hub Required, Over 16 Million Colors to Choose From, Scene Modes, Schedule, Timer, Upgraded Brightness to 1050s, Works with Alexa and Google Asssistant
Frequently asked question
They are outdoor rated so as long as they fit they should be fine.
You will need to set them up on the Smart Life app (a free app) but after that you can control most functions with voice control or in the Alexa app. However, the Smart Life app is good and useful for things such as setting up scheduled on and off times
No. The settings are in the cloud via the Smart Life app, along with any others you may be using such as the Echo. The wifi setting is not lost either.
These should work in Europe but you need the E27 size to fit European sockets.
04 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Bought one, liked it so much, bought 4 more
My first ‘smart’ item was a Philips Hue smart bulb. It wasn’t bright enough for me so I searched Amazon for a dimmable, color changing smart bulb which would give me lumens equivalent to at least 100 watts. I looked at a couple of different options.I went with 3Stone based on customer reviews and 3Stone’s responses to customers’ questions. I wish the bulbs were brighter in color modes but 3Stone admits that in response to questions. The bulbs are easy to bring online using the Smart Life app. Once connected to Smart Life, Alexa discovered them easily. I have three bulbs in my bathroom. They can be controlled as a group on individually. 100W equivalent makes it easy for those of us who are math challenged. If I want a 60W bulb I can simle say, ‘Alexa, change [bulb] to 60%. Individual smart bulbs are cheaper than installing a smart light switch and probably give you more control options. I just wish the color modes were a bit brighter and I wish the app would cycle the color modes. 3Stone, I’ll be buying another 4 pack soon.07/12/2022Verified Purchase
Update 1 year after purchase.
So, I have had these lights for a little over 1 year now and wanted to post an updated review on this product.
First off let me advise a few things. When I originally purchased this product I was asked to provide a ‘good’ review and would receive a smart wall switch (which I declined). I told the company I would provide an ‘honest’ review which if they sent me a smart wall switch I would also do the same with that. With this in mind, here is an updated review of these bulbs 1 year after purchase.
Problems I had when I got the bulbs:
• Bulbs are not the brightest I’ve seen by any stretch, and if you use color, they are much, much, dimmer than you would expect. If you’re not using white it’s hard to see. Another drawback is that this bulb only supports warm whites. There is no cool temp lighting for white at all. Just be aware that is a limitation of these bulbs.
• Bulb resetting. So it would seem that these lights reset a little too easily. While I now have tried a handful of devices, I will say these are accidentally reset way too often and I have to end up repairing them with my Wi-Fi. I will tell you that I’m not flipping the lights on and off, they just randomly reset pretty much all around the same time.
• When trying to set up via the app, you ‘must’ be connected to a 2.4 GHz network to connect these lights back to wifi when they reset. I use band steering and that causes an issue with these lights connecting to Wi-Fi. What I ended up having to do is setup a seperate SSID on my router/access point that was 2.4 ghz only and use that to connect the bulb. This allowed me to then connect these devices to wifi.
• Instructions are ‘TINY’ and as much as I wish they were bigger, they were a bit generic. I’m techy so I am good at figuring out these types of things without much help. Basically, download the Smart Living app in your devices app store and then follow the on-screen directions.
• Google home and ITTT experience exist for these bulbs.
• Still working 1 year after purchase which is more than I can say for most regular led bulbs I used before going smart.
• Colors are not as bright as I wished compared to the white color. I had expected this in advance from other reviews and may just be a led smart bulb thing, but I’m not sure since they are all I’ve ever used and have nothing to compare them to.
• This is only for me or people like me. I wish the white was a daylight style white (cool white) versus a soft (warm) white which is what these bulbs provide.
• So, I’m a bit saddened about Google Home’s ability to support the built-in scenes. I wish there were some way to make that work.
Would I suggest it to others?
• Yes, when all is said and done, the bulb does what it says it will, just wish it was bright and supported cool whites.05/23/2022Verified Purchase
Broke within 1 month, while the light goes on ...
Broke within 1 month, while the light goes on, dimly, it doesn’t connect to WiFi and won’t reset to go into config mode so it’s a $25 “dumb” lightbulb now. Thanks a lot.
3 Stone reached out to me and sent me a new bulb free of charge. I was able to get the new one set up and it’s working good so far. I definitely encourage you to reach out to the seller if you have any issues, they are super helpful.05/20/2022Verified Purchase
Took a few tries to set these up and ended up needing the WiFi to be WPA2 and a hidden SSID (no idea what this means as my son has it set up). Anyway I downloaded the app and followed the directions once I created an account. I didn’t orinally have Alexa or google home but they worked fine with the app. After a couple weeks we purchased a google home and connected the bulbs to that-they Work so much better with google home compared to the app. The app controlled one bulb at a time where google controls the three bulbs in my dining light at once. You can set up a color and adjust the brightness or leave it white-also adjusting the brightness. They are dimmer when set as a color. The white is true white and bright enough. Also you can set a schedule of on and off times and I think you can control them when away from home. I hope they last as long as advertised since they are pretty pricy! The photos are of the lights set as colors not as bright white and the video is one of the included scenes.05/18/2022Verified Purchase