GE CYNC Smart Light Bulbs, Bluetooth Enabled, Alexa and Google Home Compatible, Soft White (2Pack), Packaging May Vary
|Special Feature||Dimmable, Color|
|Light Color||Soft white light|
- Upgrade your home with Alexa, light bulbs from C by GE: Pair your Cync or C by GE smart lights with the Cync or C by GE smart plug to enable out of home control for your lighting and electric devices. Voice control is enabled when paired
- Create a lighting schedule with C by GE and Cync Smart Bulbs: Get added comfort and convenience by automating your smart light bulbs with the Cync app for iOS and Android, so you never come home to a dark house or disrupt your comfort from bed
- Create your smart home with smart LED Bulbs: The C by GE and Cync smart bulb works with Alexa and Google Home. This is the Bluetooth bulb that Google Home and Alexa users need for easy and seamless integration when paired with the smart devices
- Modernize traditional device with smart bulbs: The A19 smart light bulb fits medium base sockets in open fixtures designed for traditional 60-Watt incandescent A19 bulbs and helps make your house a smart home
- Perfect everyday light: Create a scene with optimal soft white light to match your style by installing the C by GE or Cync smart light bulb. The smart light bulbs work with Alexa and Google Home to easily explore scenes that fit your mood
- Use Cync or C by GE Smart Plug to enable Amazon Alexa and Google Home: Pair the Cync or C by GE Smart Plug (sold separately) with your Smart Bulbs to enable voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Home and out of home control
Device detailed description
Create the perfect lighting for any room with Soft White smart LED light bulbs. These general purpose bulbs illuminate rooms with optimal soft white light. Set scenes, pre-set schedules and automations, dim and brighten the bulbs through your smart phone or tablet. Enable voice and lighting control away from home by pairing your Soft White smart bulb with a Google Assistant or an Amazon Alexa with a Cync or C by GE Smart Plug Hub (sold separately).
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
Two (2) CYNC Smart Light Bulbs
6.19 x 2.41 x 6.63 inches
|Color Temperature (K)|
Frequently asked question
Hi there thanks for your question. The mini acts as a hub so it should be able to control the lights with just voice. If you have any further questions reach out to our support team.
I recently returned some unneeded items, it took 17 days from the date UPS delivered to them, for me to get the refund noification.
Dear Valued customer this product is not Zigbee they are C by GE. Thanks for reaching out once again! -C by GE Support
Thank you for this great question! If you set the bulbs to 50% brightness, the bulb will turn on to that brightness. If the bulb was off previously at a different brightness say 75% or 100% and you turn the bulb on, it will return to that brightness and you will just need to adjust it either via the Cync app or even wi… see more Thank you for this great question! If you set the bulbs to 50% brightness, the bulb will turn on to that brightness. If the bulb was off previously at a different brightness say 75% or 100% and you turn the bulb on, it will return to that brightness and you will just need to adjust it either via the Cync app or even with a Voice Assistant such as Alexa or Google Home. Should you have any further questions please feel free to reach us directly. - Cync Support Team
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Will NOT stay synced, doesn't work half the time
Save yourself the headache and do not buy these . My dad gifted me a set he tried for days to get working in a Google home or his Alexa (& he’s a high tech geek kinda guy,very smart,has other smart home stuff) these lights would stop syncing so he just bought another set and gave me some. I hard set all of them and they worked for a few weeks then started to do it w/me after I bought several more here . God forbid your wifi go out or your lights for even a second, you will play hell getting these to ever reset. I have reset/hard reset these several times taking hours out of my day as it’s 5 lights. I have never been able to get them to set up w/Alexa either nor could he. These are a nightmare to set up ,wouldn’t even find the lights after just showing them in Google home. I was hoping the last time finally worked now this week ,I tell it to turn lights on and Google just says lights are unavailable!! I have unhooked the Google, left it unplugged for mins to plug it back in for it to repeatedly say the same thing. That normally fixes it after several times for a few days. When they do work I love them but they are NOT worth the hassle at all. I have no idea how these have such good reviews unless they were like me set them up and loved them and left a review the first few days. If I had dine so it would have been 5 star also. Give it a few weeks and you will see what I’m talking about!! At $10 a light bulb that’s $50 down the drain cause I am about ready to throw them in the garbage !!10/07/2022Verified Purchase
Great product for the price
I use these for Google Home. The setup is very easy and controls are great. The only gripe I have with these is that any time there may be a need to remove just 1 bulb from the home ecosystem, all bulbs have to be taken offline from Google Home. All bulbs being used then have to be setup again. I’m hoping this is how it is for all smart bulbs. For the price and the great integration with Google Home, and the overall stability of these bulbs when networked, I still haven’t felt the need to go with other smart bulbs.07/19/2022Verified Purchase
Smart lights that are intelligent
It worked fine for weeks and then quit pairing to a Google Nest. I have tried everything recommend but still have no way to use the smart bulb. I still reset the bulbs and can’t get them to work independently in the same room. They do change color and the effect is amazing.06/07/2022Verified Purchase
I bought a Google Home Mini a few weeks ago and this bulb was bundled with my new device. It was so easy to install I decided to buy a twin pack.
I love how I can tell Google to adjust the lights, turn them off, and turn them on. The lights are also the perfect brightness and are brighter than my old LED bulbs I had in before.
Smart bulbs last for years! If you use the light for 3 hours a day, it should last you 13 years.
I don’t think my bulbs will last that long, since they’re my main source of light. It is nice to know I won’t be buying these expensive bulbs every six months or year. They should last me a couple of years or more.
Also, I purchased no name brand smart bulbs and they did not work. These work flawlessly with the Google Home Mini. I recommend you to spend the extra cash to save you some frustration from setting up cheaper smart lights.05/30/2022Verified Purchase
Great for the proce but there is more....
I bought these at the last minute during Prime Day and I bought an Alexa dot to accompany them since it says that they can be used together. Originally wanted the smart bulb because the wired switches in my house are in strange places and I frequently leave and forget to turn on lights or stay away longer than I think. Well the original price of the bulbs and dot were great but being able to operate them while I am away requires a bridge that cost more than the bulbs and dot combined. I didn’t find that out until after I opened the box and set up the bulbs. You are better off buying the wifi plugs.05/06/2022Verified Purchase
These bulbs by themselves are not bad, they are bright and the right color. But there are 3 major flaws:
1. Since they are Bluetooth based instead of wifi you will constantly find yourself out of range and unable to control the bulbs. Especially if you live in a bigger house.
2. They reset from time to time which means they will stop following scenes and will remain on or off until you reset them. And resetting is a paint in the @$$, which requires you to manually turn on/off the switch in a long weird pattern with 8sec gaps. Horrible user experience.
3. You cannot use the switch associated with these lights otherwise it will most probably cause issues and you will need to reset the bulbs again. It is very common in day to day work to flip a switch by mistake and in this case you will hate yourself for doing it.04/21/2022Verified Purchase