Yale Assure Lever, Wi-Fi Smart Door Lever (for doors with no deadbolt) – Works with Yale Access App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, Phillips Hue and Samsung SmartThings, Bronze
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 7 x 14 inches|
|Lock Type||Keypad Lock, Biometric Lock|
- Replaces your existing lever or knob on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt) that are 1-3/8′ to 1-3/4′ thick with just a screwdriver
- Lock, unlock, share access and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the Yale Access App – no additional hub needed, WiFi Connect included
- Your door will unlock automatically as you get home and have your phone on you – If you don’t have your phone, just use the keypad!
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Alexa can also notify you when your battery is running low. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to have replacement batteries when needed
- Never worry about if you forgot to lock the door – enable Auto-Relock to ensure the door always locks behind you
- Forget copying or hiding keys. Share app access or create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Choose from permanent, scheduled or temporary access and revoke it whenever you need to
- Comes with the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge so there’s no additional hubs needed and it works off your home Wi-Fi
- Great for doors with no deadbolt like side entry doors, garage entry, basement, wine cellars, home offices, bedrooms and more
- Added security for peace of mind with bank-grade encryption, a lost phone feature and optional biometric verification for locking/unlocking via the app
Device detailed description
Upgrade your door with the Assure Lever, a smart lever lock with a sleek keypad for key-free entry. The lock is Connected by August allowing you to lock/unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your August app, from anywhere! For ultimate convenience, your Assure Lever will unlock automatically as you approach the door and it will relock once the door is closed! Plus, you can lock, unlock or check current status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri. The lock features a backlit keypad so even when you don’t have your phone, you can unlock your door without the hassle of keys. It’s super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt).
Features and specification
|Item Package Quantity||
Yale Assure Lever Touhcscreen, Connected by August Module, August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, August DoorSense, Latch, Strike Plate, Mounting Hardware, Installation Manual, 2 keys
Lifetime limited warranty on Finish and Mechanical. One year on Electronics
7 x 7 x 14 inches
|Battery Cell Type|
Frequently asked question
Ours was located on a door that had full exposure to the sun, rain and snow. We did not have any issues with it during the time that we owned the property, and the current owners still use it (2-3years so far)
No not that i am aware of.. in fact my dogs can open from inside on a swing out door due to the lever action
Yes! The Yale Access module (sometimes referred to as the Connected by August module) is compatible with HomeKit.
There are no reviews yet.