Geeni Prisma 1050 Lumens A21 Wi-Fi Multicolor Light Bulbs (2700K), 4-Pack – Dimmable LED Bulbs, 75-Watt Equivalent – No Hub Required – Works with Amazon Alexa, Hey Google
|Special Feature||Smart Wi-Fi color changing LED bulbs|
- MULTICOLOR SMART WI-FI LIGHT BULBS: Easily control millions of colors and dimming options with your voice or the Geeni app. Geeni multicolor smart light bulbs have Wi-Fi built right in so you can choose soft white or the perfect color for any occasion.
- NO HUB REQUIRED: These Geeni Wi-Fi light bulbs require no hub or gateway to set up or use. Simply download the app, twist in bulbs and connect! Our customer support team is available 7 days a week via email and live chat to assist as needed
- COMPATIBILITY: The Geeni PRISMA 1050 A21 Light Bulb is only compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks. It is an energy-efficient lighting option at only 9-Watt but still bright at 1050 lumens—the equivalent of a 75-Watt incandescent bulb.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: With the Geeni app (iOS, Android), you can control your hubless smart light bulbs from anywhere. Set a lighting schedule, adjust brightness, and turn on/off with a touch of a button. Lights can be grouped together or kept separate.
- VOICE CONTROL: In addition to the smartphone app, Geeni smart bulbs are also compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana so they can be controlled by voice, creating a totally customized home lighting experience.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
4-Pack Smart Wi-Fi
5 x 5 x 5 inches
|Color Temperature (K)|
Frequently asked question
No they have their own app
Hi! There is no limit on the number of bulbs that you can control at once because there is a grouping functionality on the Geeni app. No matter how many bulbs you have, as long as they can be handled by the network that you are using, you have the option to group them so you can control them all at once. If you need ad… see more Hi! There is no limit on the number of bulbs that you can control at once because there is a grouping functionality on the Geeni app. No matter how many bulbs you have, as long as they can be handled by the network that you are using, you have the option to group them so you can control them all at once. If you need additional details about using the Geeni devices, feel free to contact our revamped support channels via email at [email protected] or call us at +1 (888) 232-3143, available from Mon-Sun, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST.
On the brightest setting, they are not that bright. I would think in the description it should tell you the usage.
11 watts of draw. Prisma 1050 have 75w equivalent output (1050 lumens). Prisma 800 have 60w equivalent output (800 lumens).
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Just discovered that if the power is off for 2 hours you have to rediscover them in the Geeni app and then reactive and add them back to your Alexa routines.10/03/2022Verified Purchase
I originally meant to install these in my overhead lamp, I didn’t measure the base so now they’re in the bathroom instead. Overall, I think these lights are pretty neat. They can saturate themselves to generate more light, they can change to any color, they work with alexa and if you left them on, on accident? You can remotely turn them off. This paired with scheduling (activate when it’s dark [or temp drops in your area] for example) makes it worth it to me.08/28/2022Verified Purchase
Good value for the money
This is my 3rd brand of smart bulbs. They were on sale is why I purchased. Nice colors. My only disappointment is I can’t have these bulbs respond to music. Maybe I’m doing something wrong but the other bulbs I have purchased have that ability.08/28/2022Verified Purchase
Really good, does not require a hub
I had a few requirements:
1. Did not want a hub. I wanted my phone to function as a hub. Don’t want microphones listening to me all day waiting for me to turn on the lights. Setting up the first bulb took a minute, the others were easy from that point on.
2. Needed them to keep their settings even when physically switched off. These are great for that, you can switch off power to the bulb all night, turn it back on, and it remembers the settings.
3. Needed to be bright, warm, and have a full range of colors when desired. These met all those requirements.
These coordinate with the same brand smart light switches, which is also neat. You can build logic on your phone that allows the switch, without any power connection to the light bulbs, to turn the lights on and off. That is a neat trick. ‘If switch = on, turn on lights,’ is basically how the logic works. That allows you to have a physical switch in addition to using your phone to turn the lights on and off. Very nice. I give these high marks. I have only had these a few weeks so I cannot speak to longevity. I can say all four bulbs worked fine right out of the box.08/07/2022Verified Purchase
Safer home and ease of mind
Extremely easy set up! Using these with Alexa and we programed random turn on times to be used if we are not home. Along with security cameras these items are a must. Plus you can change the colors to fit your mood! LOVE IT!06/20/2022Verified Purchase
One was defective
Watch yourself when it comes to these “value packs” as one may be defective. I had one defective and I found that out after I the return window closed. I tried to contact the company and was given the runaround for weeks. Finally I just gave up. Be sure to test all bulbs before your return window with Amazon closes so you don’t get stuck with a bulb that is DOA.04/21/2022Verified Purchase