Sunco Lighting Smart Globe Bulbs G25 LED, Alexa Compatible LED Decorative Round Vanity Bulbs, 5W, Color Changing RGBCW, Dimmable WiFi Vanity Smart Bulbs for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, 2 Pack
|Special Feature||16 Million Colors, Dimmable, Remote Control, Schedule On/Off, Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant16 Million Colors, Dimmable, Remote Control, Schedule On/Off, Compatible with Alex…|
- Top Rated G25 LED WiFi (2.4 GHz) Smart Bulb, Color Changing (RGB & CCT), App & Voice Control
- REMOTE CONTROL – Enhance your smart home with Sunco’s G25 LED Smart Bulbs. Compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant for voice control to DIM, TURN ON/OFF or CHANGE THE COLOR.
- EASY TO USE APP – Control from your smartphone or tablet with the user-friendly Smart Life or TUYA apps. Note: Bluetooth, Location, and 2.4 GHz WiFi signal required for pairing. Not compatible with dimmer switches. Multiple bulbs must be paired one bulb at a time.
- CHANGE COLORS – Change colors via rainbow color wheel or classic CCT (2700K-5000K) color temperatures. Bump up the beat and atmosphere with MUSIC SYNC which changes color to the beat of your favorite song.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA and upholds the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Need help? Contact our knowledgeable specialists for product support. Not for sale in California.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
|Number Of Pieces||
Frequently asked question
Mesh WiFi or Whole Home WiFi systems consists of a main router that connects directly to your modem, and a series of satellite modules, or nodes, placed around your house for full WiFi coverage. They are all part of a single wireless network and share the same SSID and password, unlike traditional WiFi routers. They… see more Mesh WiFi or Whole Home WiFi systems consists of a main router that connects directly to your modem, and a series of satellite modules, or nodes, placed around your house for full WiFi coverage. They are all part of a single wireless network and share the same SSID and password, unlike traditional WiFi routers. They are either 2.4 or 5.0 or dual (Multi-Band) so if you do not have 2.4 at all the answere is NO!!!
The length of the bulb is 4.45” from top of the bulb to the bottom of the base.
These bulbs can be used with Alexa via the Smart Life or TUYA Smart apps.
If you mean have one bulb change from day to night, you need to set up a routine or scene. I use Alexa Routine to change from white to blue at night for a night light and you can adjust how bright it is. In the Smart Life app you can adjust the intensity.
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Great Vanity lights.
So buying these to go over the vanity in my Bathroom was worth the money. I wasn’t expecting anything as good as Philips Hue or Lifx and these lived up to that expectation. Set up was really easy and at first power, they’re EXTREMELY bright. The Smart Life app made things really easy and it was easy to set up with my Google Home. They are a bit delayed when executing a command. Like being startled back to attention when you were daydreaming but they work. Going through the settings, their warm setting is not that warm and the color saturation leaves something to be desired. Some colors (Red, Blue, Purple) are really saturated but others (Yellow, Green, Orange) look really diluted like pastels or water colors. Not disappointed bc they work well for the money I paid for them. Am I satisfied? Yes. Will I buy another set? Yes. That’s bc I need 4 lights for my vanity lighting. But that’s as far as that goes. Any other lighting solution, I’m going back to Philips Hue and Lifx
For whatever reason, These had disappeared from Amazon. I called Sunco directly as I had seem still for sale on their website. I asked why were they discontinued from Amazon. They didn’t know they were. I said ok, I’ll buy them from their website. A week later I see them back up on Amazon and cheaper than they were on their site. I ordered them and received them. I have to say having the full 4 on my vanity is satisfying. They look really good and the color saturation deepens with all 4 of them together. When I said come of the yellow, green, orange, colors look Pastel now look a lot more saturated. I’m happy now. The soft white is even a bit warmer. Getting them added to the smart things app went smooth as the first time. I was able to rename them and assign them really easy in the Smart Home app and in the Google Home app. Voice command execution still gets the same startled results but they work. That’s all i can ask. Adding a star for great customer service and a decent alternative to the more expensive light bulbs.10/03/2022Verified Purchase
These bulbs are fantastic. The colors are a bit weak but didn’t buy them for the colors.09/12/2022Verified Purchase
They don’t work over WiFi** EDIT- they do, with a lot of effort
Good idea, but even on a high quality mesh network, these constantly reset and start flashing and must be traded, making them worthless. Can’t even use as a non smart bulb. Extremely disappointed.
**EDIT** I got these working and stable, but it was a pain. You need to log into your router ->, LAN set up and set each bulb to have a static address. Adding a star since they work MUCH better now but can’t give 4* in good conscience (even at the nice cost) due to the frustration I had with these… hopefully this helps some people!08/28/2022Verified Purchase
I want to love these but they flicker so bad
I like that these are easy to install and have the full rgb colors. However, unless the brightness is at 100%, they constantly flicker. This fixture does not have dimming problems with any other bulbs. It’s so distracting I’m thinking I’ll have to return them.07/22/2022Verified Purchase
Not for soft white lighting
These lights are great for cool or bright white lighting, but if you want to be able to have soft white lighting, look elsewhere. I use the google home app to control my light bulbs and it has a setting called candlelight which is the softest white light imaginable, basically yellow on any other bulb I’ve tried. On these bulbs it is pretty much indistinguishable from the warm white or even daylight setting. There’s a slight change, but its nothing like it should be. For colored lighting these bulbs are fine for my purposes, but they are very dim when using any colored setting at all for some reason. I use the colored lighting when I’m getting ready for bed so it’s not an issue for me, but I could see this being a problem for others.06/15/2022Verified Purchase
I got G25s for hanging lights over a kitchen island. Decent for the price but I won’t buy again.
– setup is easy, just screw them in, download the app, & walk thru the steps.
– works with echo
– multiple colors, easy to change
– easy to set up groups in the app
– They flicker. A lot. Multiple times a day. The only solution I found is to turn them off & back on. Not a good situation as I bought them for our kitchen lights.
– colors are managed in the app via a ring, no way to set a reuse a specific color. Groups allow you to set the color for all of the lights, but if you want to set the lights to have several 1 color & the remaining another, you either have to set up multiple groups to break out & set the subsets of lights, or you have to set them individually & mess around till you get the color roughly the same across the group. Not ideal, other light apps handle it better.04/23/2022Verified Purchase