Yale Security B-YRD226-ZW-NW-619 Yale Assure Lock Z-Wave Norwood Works with Ring Alarm, Smartthings, and Wink Smart Touchscreen Deadbolt with Matching Lever, Satin Nickel
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 2.75 x 6 inches|
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a smart deadbolt with touchscreen keypad – No more fumbling with keys. Comes with matching passage lever.
- Replaces your existing handle with a matching passage lever, UL Listed
- Works with Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems including Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell, Alarm, Qolsys and more. Lock/unlock, monitor and share access from your smart home app. Hub and app required, features vary by system
- Forget using keys, just enter your code on the backlit keypad to unlock your door. Lock the door behind you by touching any number on the keypad.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Item Package Quantity||
Assure Lock Touchscreen, Yale Z-Wave Plus Smart Module, Norwood Lever
Lifetime limited warranty for original owner on finish and mechanical.
3.5 x 2.75 x 6 inches
|Battery Cell Type|
Frequently asked question
B Smart Module you mean the wifi connect module? then YES
I purchased these back in Aug 2020 and I have yet to replace the batteries in them, yet with Covid the locking and unlocking of the doors has not been as much as it will soon be. I have 5 people in my house with 3 going in and out each day for work, soon all 5 of us will be going in and out the door. I can update late… see more I purchased these back in Aug 2020 and I have yet to replace the batteries in them, yet with Covid the locking and unlocking of the doors has not been as much as it will soon be. I have 5 people in my house with 3 going in and out each day for work, soon all 5 of us will be going in and out the door. I can update later when they do finally need replacing.
If you buy a Yale Assure Lock connected by August (B-YRD226-CBA) those work with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, IFTTT, Simplisafe, Nest and more. The Zwave locks require a hub like Samsung SmartThings or Wink.
No it does not - the Nest x Yale Lock does though!
There are no reviews yet.