Yale Security B-YRD256-ZW-KCB-619 Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave with Kincaid BK Works with Ring Alarm, Smartthings, and Wink Smart Touchscreen Deadbolt with Matching Lever, Key-Free, Satin Nickel
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 2.75 x 3.5 inches|
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a smart, key-free deadbolt with touchscreen keypad – No keys to lose, no cylinder to pick! Comes with matching passage lever
- Replaces your existing handle with a matching passage lever!
- Works with Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems including Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell, Alarm, Qolsys and more. Lock/unlock, monitor and share access from your smart home app. *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Requires compatible system for smart features.
- Forget using keys, just enter your code on the backlit keypad to unlock your door. Lock the door behind you by touching any number on the keypad.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you
Device detailed description
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Introducing the slimmest electronic lock for your home, the Assure Lock SL. This sleek and modern touchscreen deadbolt allows homeowners to enjoy the convenience of 100% key free unlocking while enhancing curb appeal. Unlock your home without the hassle of keys by entering your 4-8 digit entry code on the keypad. Lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad. The lock features Z-Wave Plus technology so that you can add it to your smart home or alarm system. Lock and unlock from anywhere, create and share entry codes, receive access notifications and more with most compatible Z-Wave systems. Lock the door with Amazon Alexa voice commands when used with Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings or Wink. A matching passage lever is included in this great bundle!
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
Assure Lock SL, Yale Z-Wave Plus Smart Module, Kincaid BK Paddle
1 Year electronic warranty
3 x 2.75 x 3.5 inches
|Battery Cell Type|
Frequently asked question
This model does not include physical key entry. If the batteries die, you can place a 9V battery on the terminals located outside the lock for emergency backup power. The lock also alerts you when your batteries start to run low. Despite these safeguards, it's possible for a lockout to occur. Because there's no mech… see more This model does not include physical key entry. If the batteries die, you can place a 9V battery on the terminals located outside the lock for emergency backup power. The lock also alerts you when your batteries start to run low. Despite these safeguards, it's possible for a lockout to occur. Because there's no mechanical override via a key, we recommend using this product in an environment where there are additional entry points into the dwelling.
This works with Ring Alarm and the Ring app but does require the Ring Alarm system. It does not work with the doorbell yet.
No Bluetooth proximity feature. I’m not familiar with hubitad.
There are no reviews yet.