Dual Wi-Fi,2-Way Audio2K WiFi Security Camera System,3 Megapixels,Expandable 8CH NVR,1TB Hard Drive,12V DC Power Cords,Mobile&PC Remote,IP66 Waterproof,Motion Alert,Plug&Play,24/7 Motion Recording
|Video Capture Resolution||2k, 3 megapixels|
|Number of Channels||8|
|Memory Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Color||3MP 1T 2 Way Audio Wireless Kit|
- Two Way Audio & 8 Channel SystemThis is 8Channel Dual WiFi 3MP Network Video Recorder + 4Pcs 2K/3MP(2304 by 1296) IP66 Waterproof Two-Way Audio Security Camera System, Even on the other side of the globe, you can also hear and talk to people in front of the camera through the ‘Eseecloud’ App.You can also add four more bullet cameras or PTZ Cameras(You can search: B07FVSK6BY / B08JYMYPCM on amazon)Meet your needs to monitor more areas.Cameras and NVR are paired before shipping.
- H.265+ Video Compression & 1TB Hard DriveCompared with H.264,Second Generation H.265+ is Able to Double Data Compression Ratio,While Improve Video Quality with Low Bit-rate,It Enables IP Camera to Deliver Smooth HD Video with Low Bandwidth,in Turn,Reducing the Network Bandwidth and Save up to 50% Video Storage Space.1Tb Hard Drive Pre-installed support 24 hours More than 45 days reliable video recording.
- Remote Viewing on the other side of the earthHiseeu has powerful global Internet services.After you connect Hiseeu Wireless Surveillance Camera System to the internet, even if you travel on the other side of the earth,you can get real-time images of your home and hear family through the “Eseecloud” App.Download free App “Eseecloud” from Google Play or Apple App Store.PC/Laptop View: Windows / MAC System: Eseecloud Software.(Please email Saul for Software).
- Alerts & Video PlaybackWireless IP Camera System Supports Sync-playback, Video Backup and Video detection. You can Receive Email Alerts upon Motion Detection or App Alert When Set it . Simply Record and Playback On Your Mobile Devices. Seamlessly Stream Video Directly to your Smartphone, Tablet and PC. Keep an Eye on Your Belongings Anywhere and Anytime.NVR and Cameras only need to connect 12V DC adapter.
- Legal Provisions on RecordingHiseeu sells camera systems in more than 50 countries and regions around the world. In the United States, if you want the recording to be evidence in court, you need to follow the state’s laws on recording. Laws are being updated all the time! So be sure to check each state or speak to an attorney for the latest and best information. You can also email Saul for state laws on the legality of records.
- Dual WiFi NVR Designed for youAfter our investigation of more than 56000 customers, more than 92.25% of customers need to connect to the network to watch videos on their mobile phones in the process of using the camera system. Among these customers, 56.54% need a longer Ethernet cable because NVR is very far from the router. In order to solve this problem, we redesigned the circuit board and added a WiFi module so that NVR can connect WiFi directly.
- You are very ImportantHiseeu grow up with you, We invest a lot of personnel and time in the pre-sales, in-sales and after-sales process. You can contact us by telephone and email. If we miss your call, please contact us by email. We promise to reply to you within 12 hours. This is an important way for us to collect customer suggestions. We also offer new cameras and extra cameras as gifts for these suggestions.We always endeavor to assist our customer with the best of our service！
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
8.66 x 1.8 x 10.62 inches
|Batteries Type of batteries used|
|Video Capture Resolution|
|Low light technology|
|Number of Channels|
|Memory Storage Capacity|
|Other camera features|
|Night Vision Range|
Frequently asked question
This is Saul from Hiseeu CCTV You can contact us by email or phone, and we will reply to you within 12 hours. If we miss your call, please email us. We are committed to providing customers with the best after-sales support. This is the foundation of our enterprise. We enjoy the customers' gratitude to us after helping… see more This is Saul from Hiseeu CCTV You can contact us by email or phone, and we will reply to you within 12 hours. If we miss your call, please email us. We are committed to providing customers with the best after-sales support. This is the foundation of our enterprise. We enjoy the customers' gratitude to us after helping customers solve problems. [email protected] [email protected] 1 917 688 2228 1 917 338 1084 If there are any questions when using,Better Call Saul We always endeavor to assist our customer with the best of our service. Hiseeu Security Camera System Corporation. Saul +1 917 688 2228 [email protected] Life is Fantastic!!
This is Saul from Hiseeu CCTV 1) First, you need to download and install the eseecloud app on Google play or app store, and then register an account of eseecloud app with your mobile phone number or email to log in to this account 2) Click the 'add smart device' button on the interface … see more This is Saul from Hiseeu CCTV 1) First, you need to download and install the eseecloud app on Google play or app store, and then register an account of eseecloud app with your mobile phone number or email to log in to this account 2) Click the 'add smart device' button on the interface 3) Right click NVR >, select fast network 4) Scan QR code of fast network interface above with mobile phone If there are any questions when using,Better Call Saul We always endeavor to assist our customer with the best of our service. Hiseeu Security Camera System Corporation. Saul +1 917 688 2228 [email protected] Life is Fantastic!!
This is Saul from Hiseeu CCTV You can search for our brand hiseeu on Amazon Then you can enter our Amazon Hiseeu store. … see more This is Saul from Hiseeu CCTV You can search for our brand hiseeu on Amazon Then you can enter our Amazon Hiseeu store. Enter the wireless system interface If there are any questions when using,Better Call Saul We always endeavor to assist our customer with the best of our service. Hiseeu Security Camera System Corporation. Saul +1 917 688 2228 [email protected] Life is Fantastic!!
Sir/Madam This is Saul from hiseeu CCTV Pls send me a screenshot of the password error interface … see more Sir/Madam This is Saul from hiseeu CCTV Pls send me a screenshot of the password error interface [email protected] The camera system has no password by default. If you encounter the wrong password when adding the camera system, it may be because the camera system has set the password. Please send me an email, and then I will help you reset the password of the camera system and set up the app If there are any questions when using,Better Call Saul We always endeavor to assist our customer with the best of our service. Hiseeu Security Camera System Corporation. Saul +1 917 688 2228 [email protected] Life is Fantastic!!
6 reviews for Dual Wi-Fi,2-Way Audio2K WiFi Security Camera System,3 Megapixels,Expandable 8CH NVR,1TB Hard Drive,12V DC Power Cords,Mobile&PC Remote,IP66 Waterproof,Motion Alert,Plug&Play,24/7 Motion Recording
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Better than expected
I really like them for the price. I would have given it a 5 star but the one camera lost its night vision. App is easy to work.10/13/2022Verified Purchase
Buy it you will not be disappointed!
I purchased the 2k 8 channel nvr with 4 cameras. I also purchased 2 more ptz 5x zoom cameras. I installed it 3 weeks ago. I have a lot of deer that walk by my gate. The last picture I added is the full color night vision. Setup is a breeze to the NVR and the QR codes make it a snap to add to the Eseecloud App!. I had a few questions and support is wonderful! I replaced zmodo cameras and nvr system I had for 8 years with this new Hiseeu system.08/21/2022Verified Purchase
So far, so good
So far so good. The beginning of the setup on the NVR was a confusing, but I finally succeeded. It’s a good thing that the cameras that came with the NVR were already paired, because once the NVR was setup the cameras were pretty much plug and play and appear on the screen shortly after powering up. This is my first security camera system so I was impressed with the infrared. If I had to re-order from scratch, I think I would go with the optical zoom options and PTZ cameras. I did order two PTZ cameras and will install them upon arrival. The EseeCloud apps (Mac and iOS) also takes some effort to become familiar.07/28/2022Verified Purchase
Great video and features, wireless xmit/recv not reliable
This system replaced our Xfinity home cameras. We chose this one for the higher resolution cameras, and also for the PTZ cameras, and based on good reviews here on Amazon. The video and audio quality is quite good. The PTZ cameras are convenient, although in retrospect we should have ordered the cameras that automatically follow motion.
Hardware setup is about as easy as it could possibly be. My only complaint was that the PTZ camera covers two of the screw holes in the base, so it’s impossible to drive those screws straight. In fairness this isn’t unique to Hisee cameras, we see this design oversight way too often these days.
The bullet cameras are only adjustable vertically, thus always point straight ahead, perpendicular to the mount. This turned out to be a problem (the old Xfinity cameras were adjustable on both axes). We had to devise a little ‘wedge’ for one camera to get the angle right. Again in retrospect, we should have ordered all PTZ cameras.
The software that comes installed the recorder has too many features to count. Again, there’s virtually nothing to set up once you’ve got the internet connection. We never did learn all of it. The interface could be better (said the software developer specializing in UI/UX), but if you think a feature should be there it probably is, somewhere. The iPhone app is a bit more refined. My only complaint about that app is that it takes a bit long to load the event thumbnails. However it HAS thumbnails, which the recorder app lacks. On the other hand, the recorder app supports filtering by camera, which the iPhone app doesn’t (or we never found it).
The showstopper for us was reception. As shown in the photo, we could not get one of the cameras to reliably talk to the receiver/recorder. Even adding the external antenna (a nice extra) didn’t seem to make much difference. Neither did moving the receiver closer, or adjusting the receiver antennas. The dropouts occur sporadically — most of the time the camera works fine. But of course Murphy’s Law guarantees that when something important happens out on the driveway, that camera will be down.
And while that’s the only camera that actually cuts out occasionally, at least one of the others ‘hiccups’, seeming to pause for a several seconds, then rushing to catch up with the current time.
The bottom line is there’s a lot to like and when the system is 100% it’s pretty great in terms of video and audio quality, features, and bang for the buck. Since we’re passed the return window we’ll probably order a different camera for the one that’s flaky. Even then, assuming a new camera fixes it, the Hisee system will be a bargain.07/20/2022Verified Purchase
Cheap Garbage - Buy Something Else
This system was a total pain to set up. The apps for the various platforms are all flawed in some way (different on each platform!), and you have no way (that I could find) to buy a better third party alternative to view the cameras.
I don’t understand how it is so highly rated. I rarely leave reviews, and like to post something positive but this system is absolute garbage. BUY SOMETHING ELSE.
We wanted 4 cameras – 2 set up in a large shed with 2 more at a pool. The idea was to show the feed constantly on a monitor in our main house, so we can keep an eye on the kids. Because the house was too far from the shed, we needed to locate the base unit in the shed and use a computer with an app in the house.
I tried all platforms and they were all flawed. To give you the background, I’m a software engineer, so I’m technically savvy.
This is what I found with each platform.
Web Interface – it is supposed to be possible to connect via a browser, but this only works in Internet Explorer. I couldn’t get it to work in any modern browser including Edge, even in compatibility mode. This tech is no longer supported, is insecure. It basically means the web interface is useless on all modern platforms.
Mac – initially, could not get it to work at all. The app installed but the cameras were all blank. After some tinkering, it did work similar to Windows but with an even uglier UI.
iOS & Android App – the app appears to be the same on both platforms and works but it starts off forced in portrait mode. If you want landscape (we did) you need to tilt the device to portrait, then back to landscape. For us, this didn’t work as we wanted to use an Android device on the monitor/TV directly. There’s no way to tilt it. If you do this, It starts off with the controls taking up the whole space and you can’t change it.
Windows – the UI sucks – you have a lot of dead space with the server details on the right and logo panel ath the bottom that you can’t get rid of. The camera feeds periodically ‘stick’ and you need to manually reset them. This is annoying as it means you are often looking at a stale image, could be from hours ago. Only 2 feeds can be HD at any time – the others will be blurry. Other than all that, this is the most reliable platform.
I wasted hours trying to make this work and wasn’t happy with the end result. The apps haven’t been updated in ages. The iOS and Android apps all get terrible reviews – for good reason. I can’t understand why the Amazon rating is so much higher than the apps’.
I wanted to use a cheap Android device to view but it didn’t work in landscape, so I was forced to buy and set up a small PC. Ultimately, we sort of got it working using Windows but it’s not very satisfactory as the pictures freeze from time to time. The only way to unfreeze them is to click on them – which means you may be viewing an old image if you leave it on the wall. This happens every couple of hours for us – it’s really useless.
I wish I had not bought it. Do yourself a favor and buy something else.06/03/2022Verified Purchase
looks good and powered up right away when plugged in.
This item came on time was not damaged. I have it installed but have not figured out how to be able to see what the cameras are seeing. I will need to get someone to help me to finish setting it up. Looks like a very nice system. A little hard to get the cameras to view close to the house because of the wireless antenna. Rating not accurate because I don’t have it working yet.05/17/2022Verified Purchase