Yale Security B-YRD216-ZW-JX-619 Yale Assure Lock Z-Wave with Jamestown Works with Ring Alarm, Smartthings, and Wink Smart Keypad Deadbolt with Matching Handleset, Satin Nickel
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 2.75 x 5.25 inches|
- Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit keypad. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This lock features Z-Wave and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including Ring Alarm, SmartThings, Alarm, Honeywell, ADT, Wink and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create entry codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. A matching passage handle set is included in this great bundle!
- Replaces your existing handle with a matching passage handle set!
- Works with Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems including Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell, Alarm, Qolsys and more. Lock/unlock, monitor and share access from your smart home app. *Hub and app required, features vary by system
- Forget using keys, just enter your code on the backlit keypad to unlock your door. Lock the door behind you by touching any number on the keypad.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
Assure Lock Keypad, Yale Z-Wave Plus Smart Module, Jamestown Handleset
Lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical, one year on electronics.
3.5 x 2.75 x 5.25 inches
|Battery Cell Type|
Frequently asked question
If you mean the lock I purchased, it was only a deadbolt, with no connection to the handset lock.
A set of four AA alkaline batteries will normally last one year.
This product is ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified.
There are no reviews yet.