iLONDA X82 Smart Wi-Fi IR Hub Universal Controller for Smart Home & Life, Hand-free Remote Controller for TV, AC, Fan, STB, Compatible with Amazon Alexa
|Compatible Devices||Streaming Device|
|Connectivity Technology||Infrared, Wi-Fi, Radio Frequency|
|Controller Type||Google Assistant|
|Item Weight||0.1 Kilograms|
- Smart APP remote control: Easily add and configure your home appliances in the app. Integrate almost all infrared remotes to your smartphone. Allows you to control IR home appliances from anywhere and anytime.
- Compatible devices: Replace all your infrared remotes, supports IR controlled home appliance such as TV, air conditioner, fan, STB, TV box, DVD etc.
- DIY learning function: Control the devices you want by simply learning the functions of the original remote, such as fireplaces, heater, ceiling fans, LEDs and all infrared remote control devices. Only support infrared remote is not RF remote. DIY controlled devices only support smartphones.
- Small and wide coverage: Small and round design, control the infrared devices within diameter 16m in one place, can use in living rooms and bedrooms with wide range which meet the needs of the most families.
- Note & Suggestion: iLONDA smart IR hub only supports infrared signal remote control devices, and does not support device RF signal remote control. So please confirm that your device is an infrared signal before purchasing. Please put the smart Wi-Fi hub on a wide and open surface to play a role in its function. Don’t put any obstacles between smart IR hub and appliances.
Device detailed description
Smart Wi-Fi IR hub x 1
USB cable x 1
User manual x 1
Product name: iLONDA smart Wi-Fi IR hub
Model number: X82
Operating temperature: 0℃ – 50℃
Power input: 5V – 1A
Infrared frequency: 38kHz
Wi-Fi connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
Size: 65 x 25mm (Long x High/Diameter)
Net weight: 60g
APP installation and steps of setting:
1. Install the APP
Scan the QR code in the manual or type the keyword ‘iLONDA’ in App Store or Google Play to download.
2. Start the device
After the smart Wi-Fi IR hub has been connected to power supply, long press the Wi-Fi configuration button which in the bottom about 5 seconds until the blue light start flashing.
3. Configuring the device
(1) After connect the Wi-Fi by your smartphone, open the ‘iLONDA’ app,
(2) Register an account and login,
(3) Click on ‘Add device’,
(4) After selected ‘Smart IR’, check whether the indicator is flashing,
(5) Click on ‘Confirm that the light is flashing’,
(6) Select the Wi-Fi network and enter the password,
(7) Click ‘OK’ and start to add remote control according to your home appliances.
(8) Click ‘Switch’ to confirm whether your home appliance can receive infrared signal. If no, then press ‘Next’ to find continuously. If yes, then press ‘Matched’ to finish adding.
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Item Package Quantity||
2.56 x 2.56 x 1.18 inches
|Cutting Diameter Smart device cutting diameter|
There are no reviews yet.