Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Toggle Light Switch, 3-Way Ready, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, White, 46202 + 1 Add-On Toggle Switch 46200
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.13 x 1.75 x 4.13 inches|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus). Wirelessly control on/off functions of overhead lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway. Supported voltage – 120 VAC. Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet
- SPACE-SAVING HOUSING DESIGN –Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH SIMPLE WIRE – Auto line-load sensing terminals in the switch support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED GATEWAY – Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- ALL-IN-ONE BUNDLE – Everything necessary to transform a traditional 3-way switch to a smart switch is included in the kit. The Enbrighten-branded Add-on Switch allows the Enbrighten-branded Z-Wave Smart Switch to operate correctly in multi-switch installations and mirrors the functionality of the primary switch.
Device detailed description
Starting your home-automation network is easier than ever with the Enbrighten-branded Z-Wave Smart Toggle Switch with Quick Fit and Simple Wire 3-Way Kit. The all-in-one bundle includes a toggle-style smart switch and matching add-on switch to conveniently upgrade a traditional 3-way installation to a smart solution. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart switch operates wall, ceiling and accent lighting through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home. Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Ring, Wink, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Vera, Nexia and more.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
2-year limited warranty
1.13 x 1.75 x 4.13 inches
Frequently asked question
As others have said, you will need to replace BOTH for the 3 way action to still function and they need to be put in the correct positions meaning that the Z-Wave switch needs to replace the switch that is directly connected to the light and the add on switch replaces the other one. The wiring is different so you kind… see more As others have said, you will need to replace BOTH for the 3 way action to still function and they need to be put in the correct positions meaning that the Z-Wave switch needs to replace the switch that is directly connected to the light and the add on switch replaces the other one. The wiring is different so you kinda need to understand how a 3 way switch works to wire this in correctly. It is not a direct swap in with the switches.
This is a 3-way kit to control a single light source. It’s only going to turn that light on/off, and doesn’t have the ability to control speed.
One is an add-on.
yes, it will require the traveler wires in a typical 3-way installation to install.
6 reviews for Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Toggle Light Switch, 3-Way Ready, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, White, 46202 + 1 Add-On Toggle Switch 46200
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
A very handy solution for a smart home
Works great with Smartthings. The installation of the 3 way switch is a little complicated but the instructions are very well written. The only think I don’t like is that the add-on switch does not have a blue LED indicator light like the master switches do so they don’t match when they are on. Not a super big deal but the light would be nice.10/09/2022Verified Purchase
Version 2 is a huge improvement!
I had installed quite a few of the version 1 of this product with no issues. I needed some more switches, and ordered the newer version 2 product. These are way better! You don’t have to snap off the tabs, the screws were easier to get started, and you don’t have to use special wall-plate screws!! Thank you GE for improving this product in a major way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for Z-Wave switches.08/18/2022Verified Purchase
If you know what you’re doing around electricity, then the install will be a breeze. I have multiple switches around the house.08/11/2022Verified Purchase
Nice compact switches, pretty easy to install
These are nice and small, I really like that they don’t need a special wall plate like the older ones did. Installing them can turn into an adventure depending on your home’s wiring but a few youtubes can really help sort things out. The issue isn’t the switches but the various configurations an electrician can use to setup a 3-way switch. The switches are easy to pair and work reliably with my hub. Only issue is price, these are expensive compared to some of the other wifi alternatives, but hopefully they last a while.08/11/2022Verified Purchase
Wiring not standard for three way switch.
Installing for the first time is a little difficult to understand how to do it. Once you get used to the unusual wiring you will find it much easier and add features.07/25/2022Verified Purchase
Worked Perfectly... as expected.
The wiring diagram was a little hard to understand but after reverting to my high school electric shop days, I figured it out. The best part was that I was able to easily add it to my Vera Controller (very impressed with the simplicity of this programming). Added it to Alexa as well and everything worked as expected.05/16/2022Verified Purchase