【Upgrade】 2K Security Cameras Wireless Outdoor-Zumimall Solar Powered Surveillance Camera,3MP Outdoor Security Camera WiFi Color Night Vision/2 Way Talk/PIR Motion Detection/Spotlight/IP66 Waterproof
|Indoor/Outdoor Usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Surveillance|
|Room Type||Office, Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Classroom, Study Room, Hallway|
- 2K FHD & IR Color Night VisionEquipped with 4 infrared LEDs, Zumimall solar powered outdoor camera Wireless ensures you sharp images up to 33ft even in darkness. See everything detailed via a 120°wide view of full HD. Much Wider Angle, 4 Times Clearer Than 1080P.
- Upgraded PIR Motion Detection & Real-time Alerts– Improved PIR sensor and adjustable sensitivity allow ZUMIMALL solar security camera to capture human motion only. Spotlight and alarm will turn on automatically when motion is captured. When it is triggered, it will send instant alerts on your phone and automatically save videos to a micro SD card/cloud of your choice. Easy for you to check what is happening.
- 2-way Audio & Multiple Remote Access-Noise cancellation speaker & MIC makes interactively communication possible: talk with your elders, kids, postman or warm uninvited people while not at home. Multiple account sharing allows you share this WiFi camera with your family members to view it simultaneously.
- 365 Day Solar Power Supply & Rechargeable Battery– Solar powered, plugged, and powerful rechargeable battery, this wireless outdoor camera can keep running with non-stop power. No worries to take off the camera to charge.
- Totally Wireless Security Camera System– Totally wire-free with 2 enhanced 4dBi antennas, this wireless outdoor security camera provides a stronger connection on 2.4Ghz WiFi, covering more areas in your house. (not compatible with 5G WiFi)
Device detailed description
Features and specification
Frequently asked question
Yes, videos on SD card can be played on your phone, no matter what network you are on
Yes, on the Cloudedge App supported by Zumimall you can add multiple cameras.
Yes you can add several cameras to the app. I currently have two cameras hooked up and it works great.
Hi, It's about 10 fts. You can adjust the solar panel angle to make a maximum sun esposion.
There are no reviews yet.