Wireless Security Camera, REOLINK E1 3MP HD Plug-in Indoor WiFi Camera for Home Security/Baby Monitor/ Pets, Encrypted Free Cloud Storage, Pan Tilt, Night Vision, Works with Alexa/Google Assistant
|Recommended Uses For Product||Cycling, Indoor|
|Room Type||Office, Garage, Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom, Living Room, Classroom, Study Room, Nursery, Hallway|
- E1 WiFi camera captures video in Super HD at a resolution of 2304×1296 (3 megapixels), and with 8 infrared LEDs, it can see up to 40ft in the dark.
- Motion-triggered recordings can be uploaded to REOLINK cloud (7-day free storage). Motion clips can also be saved to a micro SD card (up to 128GB, not included). Supports 24/7 monitoring when connected with Reolink NVR.
- Just plug it in and connect it to 2.4 GHz WiFi. Up and running in minutes. Rotate 355° horizontally and 50° vertically. See every corner of your home with easy pan and tilt control on Reolink app or client.
- Using the free Reolink software, you can see live-streaming remotely. With the built-in mic and speaker, you can hear and speak through the security camera.
- Support Alexa/Google Assistant. Hands-Free control of your indoor cameras with your voice. NOTE: 2-year Warranty.
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
2.99 x 2.99 x 4.21 inches
Frequently asked question
The included mount can really only be mounted to the ceiling. If you mount it to the wall, the camera will be facing the floor. This is fine if you want to monitor a pet door, but not for monitoring a room.
Hello, there. Yes, you can have an SD card for storing videos. Then you can turn on the 'Overwrite' button, so the new recordings will automatiaclly cover the old ones when the SD card is filled up. An NVR is not necessary if you want playback occasionally.
Hi, there. Sure, you can view stored images and videos from the SD card via Reolink App on your phone or Reolink Client on your PC. You could go into the software and refer to the 'Playback' module so you're able to watach all of the videos and images saved in your SD card. For detailed instructions, please contact us … see more Hi, there. Sure, you can view stored images and videos from the SD card via Reolink App on your phone or Reolink Client on your PC. You could go into the software and refer to the 'Playback' module so you're able to watach all of the videos and images saved in your SD card. For detailed instructions, please contact us anytime via Amazon Message.
Hello, yes, you can turn it on/off via Reolink software.
There are no reviews yet.