12 / 24V DC Smart ZigBee RGBW RGB Strip Light Controller Switch for Normal Strip Light Automation and Alexa Control
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Power Source||12 V / 24V DC|
|Special Feature||12V or 24V lights, RGBW, RGB or Single Colour light|
|Number of Light Sources||1|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.94 x 2.36 x 1.18 inches|
- Smart ZigBee Strip Light Controller – Compatible with Amazon Echo Plus, Hue / Nue ZigBee Bridge, SmartThings Hub, Osram Lightify Hub and Hubitat Hub
- Works with Normal RGBW, RGB or Single Colour LED strip lights and 12V or 24V DC lights
- Smart APP Control from anywhere – you can turn on / off , dim or set strip lights colours for RGBW, RGB Strips and single color strips.
- 12V / 24V DC 15A, 2 Year Warranty, A compatible ZigBee Bridge / Hub is needed for a ZigBee Device.
Device detailed description
3A ZigBee Smart Strip Light Controller is designed for wireless home, office and hotel automation. Through a compatible ZigBee Bridge, you can :
- control lights through APP from anywhere
- support Google Home or Amazon Echo voice control
- protect your home with home automation tasks during holidays
- auto control kids room lighting with home automation setting
- support scene management, you can control group of devices in-one-click
- work with the ordinary incandescent, halogen and LED lights
- support automatic zigbee networking, easily cover whole house
- Input Voltage: 12V or 24V DC
- Size: 100 x 45 x 22.5mm
- Color: White
- Type: RGB, RGBW and Single colour strip light controller
- Load Power:less than 150W
- Operating Environment:-20~70 centigrade
- 1 x Smart ZigBee strip light controller
- 1 x User Manual in English and German
Features and specification
|Type of Bulb|
3.94 x 2.36 x 1.18 inches
|Number of Lights|
Frequently asked question
Yes, it works with Hubitat hub.
Yes, it can dim the led strip lights.
Yes, as long as they are within range of the hub, or you have enough other devices to form good zigbee mesh.
They are Zigbee controllers. ZigBee only works on 2.4 GHZ.
3 reviews for 12 / 24V DC Smart ZigBee RGBW RGB Strip Light Controller Switch for Normal Strip Light Automation and Alexa Control
03 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
paired with Smartthings and Alexa but not for long!
I purchased this to replace a H801 RGBW controller (WiFi) that was damaged, it provides most of the same features and was easy to install (Smartthings, Alexa and webCoRE).
It worked great for about a day and then stopped connecting despite showing good signal strength and no transmission errors. I tried power cycling, adding additional devices to the mesh near it’s location and rebooting my hub but nothing worked. Finally I had to reset the device and reconnect it to the network which requires editing my webCoRE pistons and other automations. It again worked for a few hours flawlessly showing a strong connection and no errors, but then again it dropped off the network and refused to reconnect. No other devices have these issues, including a zigbee plug I put in a nearby outlet to try to improve the mesh so I can only assume this device is faulty when it heats up.
The H801 is much cheaper and has better features, so if you don’t mind the setup and installing a custom DH then that’s the better option.07/14/2022Verified Purchase
Works perfectly with Home Assistant
I use a Nortek USB – Zigbee adaptor with Home Assistant and the only way it could have been easier to set up would be if it unboxed itself. I had it hooked up and controlling a light strip in 5 minutes. That’s 4 minutes to push the wires into the connector and 1 minute to pair it and create a card in Home Assistant. They respond instantly to commands from an IKEA Tradfri remote (through Home Assistant). I have ordered 3 more of these.06/30/2022Verified Purchase
Great Controller! Connected to SmartThings Perfectly!
Great zigbee controller! Connected to SmartThings like a champ. One caveat, I have discovered a LOT of RGBW light strips (NOT this unit – it’s wiring is perfect) are color coded incorrectly – I had to swap the red and green wires for the led light strip it to illuminate to the correct colors. Easy fix, and not the fault of this item! Apparently it’s common with lesser know (more affordable) LED light strips.
I used this power supply as it says it’s UL rated: BINZET AC to DC 12V 10A 120W Power Supply06/07/2022Verified Purchase