LUX KONOz (zigbee 3.o) Smart Hub Thermostat, Compatible with Alexa, Google, Apple & Samsung, White
|Model Name||( zigbee 3.0 )|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Included Components||4 AA alkaline batteries|
- SAY HELLO: Using the cloud, the Kono Smart Thermostat works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit
- WELCOME HOME: Geofencing automatically adjusts your home comfort level using proximity awareness for when your home and away
- SAVE MORE: Keep track of energy and runtime usage while smart scheduling estimates utility costs
- COMPATIBLE: Compatible with your lifestyle and home, the Kono Smart Thermostat works with forced air, gas, oil, electric furnaces and A/C units with a C-wire connection
- CONNECTED: Free IOS and Android apps make scheduling a snap and deliver remote access to adjust temperature, schedule and fan
Device detailed description
When it comes to home, it’s all about atmosphere—whether you’re thinking about temperature or design. And that’s why the Zigbee-enabled KONOz Smart Thermostat comes with décor-snap covers so your thermostat can blend in or stand out with stylish designer colors or a paintable finish so you can add your own flair. When you install a KONOz Smart Thermostat, you’re not just installing style. You’re adding effortless energy savings, seamless comfort control, and peace of mind with built-in indoor air quality monitoring. So home always feels like home.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
|Item Package Quantity||
1 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
|Battery Cell Type|
( zigbee 3.0 )(zigbee 3.0)
4 AA alkaline batteries
Frequently asked question
The swing settings available on the KONOz are .25, .5, 1.0 and 2.25 degrees Fahrenheit.
The KONOz does provide the swing setting.
The KONOz does provide an adjustable swing setting.
The KONOz requires that the equipment be 20-30 volts. If you read 20-30 volts between your R and W wires, then the KONOz would be compatible. Our department recommends practicing caution with this type of equipment, as the wires for some underfloor heating equipment could be in the dangerous 110-240 volt range.
4 reviews for LUX KONOz (zigbee 3.o) Smart Hub Thermostat, Compatible with Alexa, Google, Apple & Samsung, White
04 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Screen needs to be eye height to view perfectly.
This thermostat fit my build. Zigbee, local network, Home Assistant compatible, turn knob for quick adjustments, no c wire needed (even though I ended up installing for other reasons). One gripe, the thermostat needs to be installed at average eye height, else the displsay is unreable from many angles. It was installed at my eye height, so I have no issue. My wife has issues since she is much shorter. Thank goodness for remote access and control via Home Assistant on her phone, else I would need to find another solution.09/06/2022Verified Purchase
I tried a couple of other thermostats that didn’t seem to work. Not sure why, but the relays went bad in two others (different brand). This one just works. Integration with Smartthings is great. I can set the temperature and have it adjust based on a temperature elsewhere in the house.
The display is difficult to read when you are not right in front of the unit. Manual adjust is good too. I have not set up any schedules with it other than thru Smartthings.09/03/2022Verified Purchase
HomeAssistant Friendly/Easy to use
This was one of the easiest ‘cloud-free’ Smart device I’ve added to my home. The setup is pretty straight forward and a little research on:
1. If you have a Conventional System or Heat Pump.
2. Properly identify your wires and use their table/guide/documentation to know how to wire things in properly.
3. Take pictures of your current setup and label everything as you pull it off.
Once that was done and things are re-wired the wizard is fairly easy to get it added. In my case, I use HomeAssistant and ZHA. This was discovered immediately, took a little while to fully add, but was straightforward once it joined the ZigBee network. The only drawback I have for this product was finding the documentation/guides on how to navigate the menus. This was found online after some searching and made updating/changing the setup (so my system would cool vs. heat…had it reversed the first time) fairly easy.08/27/2022Verified Purchase
Great for ZigBee/Home Assistant control but...
What this thermostat is:
– ZigBee thermostat with easy integration into ZigBee smart hubs/Home Assistant
– Straightforward installation with a good enough manual to get you there
What this thermostat is not
– User friendly, most of the settings require looking up documentation to know what you are modifying
– A ‘smart’ thermostat, a lot of features that you see in most smart thermostats like learning schedules for example, you won’t get that here. This product feels pretty bare bones.
That said, I bought 2 units so that I could control them via home assistant and they’ve met every expectation there so giving it 5 stars since it does what I needed it to do.04/01/2022Verified Purchase