Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Remote,APP Control, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, No Hub Required
- Compatible with almost all garage door openers.Please see the ‘Compatibility check’ page in the images before ordering.
- Open&Close Garage Door From Anywhere: Works with Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri. This smart garage door opener will not interfere with your existing remotes or wall console.
- Alerts: Receive alerts when your garage door opens or closes. And you can set up custom notifications, which remind you to close your garage door.
- Activity Log: The activity log lets you to know when the garage door has changed to increase security.
- Quick and Easy Installation: A 2.4 gigahertz wifi router is required for RQ-DFT03. Bluetooth makes setup easier than before.
- Wireless Door Sensor: Use wireless door sensors to detect garage door open status for easier installation.
Device detailed description
Open&Close Garage Door From Anywhere
This Smart Garage Door Opener lets you open/close your garage door with your smartphone from anywhere. In addition, the activity log lets you to know when the garage door has changed to increase security.
It allows your families to access your garage. If you have two garages, you will need two wireless garage door openers. With one APP you can control multiple garages.
Compatible with Chamberlain, Genie, Liftmaster, Sears Craftsman, Raynor, Wayne-Dalton, Sommer, AccessMaster, Somfy, Overhead Door and most other garage door openers that use a single-button remote control.
NOT Compatible With:
*Chamberlain: HD220 *Liftmaster: 45DCBR5A, 41D7675, 8075 *Overhead Door: Odyssey 1000, Odyssey 1200 *Sears Craftsman: 54990, 1D7675, 139.53985
1*Smart Garage Door Opener
12-Month warranty. We offer a free replacement policy, totally no risk for you.
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
AC/DC Power Adapter,Wifi Opener,Wireless Door Sensor,Mounting Hardware
|Battery Cell Type|
Frequently asked question
Yes, it does as a wall button . It connects to wifi to access the internet
You shouldn't install one of these without door sensors. It needs to be intelligent enough to know the door is closed and tell you that if you say to close the door when you're trying to trick it into opening. Opening the door without a pin is a security risk, equally so is the unit not knowing if it's actually open or… see more You shouldn't install one of these without door sensors. It needs to be intelligent enough to know the door is closed and tell you that if you say to close the door when you're trying to trick it into opening. Opening the door without a pin is a security risk, equally so is the unit not knowing if it's actually open or closed. If you yell at mine close the garage, it simply says the garage is already closed because it can tell if it is or not so there's no way around the PIN to actually open it.
You can use pliers or an electric wire to create a short circuit between the two terminals for the external wall button of the garage opener. If the garage door activates, it maybe works with our device.
There are no reviews yet.