Alexa Light Switch, Double Smart WiFi Light Switches, Smart Switch 2 Gang Compatible with Alexa and Google Home, Neutral Wire Needed, with Remote Control, Timing Schedule, No hub Required (2Pack)
|Current Rating||15 Amps|
|Operating Voltage||125 Volts|
- VOICE CONTROL➠ bekca smart switch works with Alexa, google assistant, simple voice control make your hands free when you are coming through the kitchen door with your hand full of groceries, sleeping in your cozy bed, holding your baby, etc.
- REMOTE CONTROL➠ Control the light from anywhere with your smartphone using the smart life app, whether you are in your cozy bed, in the office or on vacation. You can create schedules, monitor real-time lights status, share devices and even control a group of lights in your house with a tap of the phone screen.
- SET UP EASILY➠ No difficult installation manual and configuration. Only for single pole installation. (not 3-way). Suit for 1/2/3/4 Group Type Switch Box, NOTE: NEUTRAL WIRE IS NEEDED. The Smart light switch works with the 2.4G WiFi only, does not support 5G WiFi, no hub required.
- SMART WIFI LIGHT SWITCH WITH SCHEDULE AND TIMER SETTING➠ You can schedule it to turn on and off the light automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when lights are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE➠ Use the bekca Smart wifi Light Switch risk for 60 days, if our WiFi light switch in-wall does not help you, we will refund 100% of you purchase. No questions asked.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
Frequently asked question
Yes it's work with Alexa and Google
Yes it will. Just on and off!
Make sure the fan switch is on On the fan and wall and allow Alexa turn it off
Google home yes
6 reviews for Alexa Light Switch, Double Smart WiFi Light Switches, Smart Switch 2 Gang Compatible with Alexa and Google Home, Neutral Wire Needed, with Remote Control, Timing Schedule, No hub Required (2Pack)
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
it work great... Easy to install I was skeptical but it works great
Quick and easy to install going to purchase an extra one for the hallway and it works perfect with Alexa don’t have to get up from your room and turn off the lights when they leave him on it’s gonna help me save a lot of money on electricity great work guys thank you10/02/2022Verified Purchase
So far, so good.
Installing these was simply as it comes. Just make sure you have what it needs: the Neutral cable and 2.4 GHz WiFi. Most of the routers, modems, will have 2 WiFi signal: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Make sure you connect your device to the 2.4 when setting these up.09/29/2022Verified Purchase
Works as intended and linking is easy
Knowing is definitely half the battle on this. If you’re wires are labeled correctly install is a breeze of not then you’re going to have to do some trial and error. Was able to wire it to control both the light and the fan in my room. For me adding the device to the app was easier through the slow blinking method (connecting directly to the device) than the fast blinking method (scanning for device on wi-fi). Make sure you have the face plate backing plate on first before you wire in the switches.08/11/2022Verified Purchase
Every Smart home needs these.
These were the best purchases I’ve made this year. I installed these for a double light switch for a ceiling fan/light combo. They were simple to install and connected to my home internet without a single issue. They also connected to Amazon Alexa without a hitch as well. They are super stylish, all you see is the face plate and switch, all the screws are hidden behind the face plate. Great addition to the smart home. Definitely recommend these.07/12/2022Verified Purchase
Works Great for Print porch light upgrade
Used this to upgrade our front porch light to be programmable & remote control. Install was straight-forward & connecting to WiFi not too difficult. I took me a second try – be sure to keep your phone near the switch while programming. I think the 1st time failed because I went to another room to get the WiFi password.07/06/2022Verified Purchase
Works well and not difficult to install
I really like the functionality of this double gang switch. I’m using it for my outside/inside garage lights to set a schedule of when they will be on/off. So far it’s been great to use with no problems yet. The lights on the switch (green = off, red = on) is a little strange but not a deal breaker. Installation was not difficult however there are two issues with the instructions: 1) The instructions are outdated when it comes to setting up the wifi connection to the switch however the Smart Life app will step you through the proper steps to set it up properly & successfully. 2) The instructions don’t tell you that the faceplate has an inner frame that you need to separate from the outer frame. After you connect all of the wires, the switches need to be maneuvered through the inner frame and aligned with the pins on the inner frame and then secured with screws through the inner frame. The outer frame snaps onto it after you’re all done screwing the switches to the wall.
1) If you want to make the wiring process easier then make sure you have a flat surface to rest the switches on while you wire them. I stacked a few empty cardboard boxes up to the height of light switch plate. This helps tremendously because you have a lot of wires to connect and I can’t imagine trying to hold the switches in my hand(s) while trying to do the wiring.
2) One challenge that I had prior to wiring the switch was determining which of the wires in the wall were the Line and the Load. Visually it wasn’t obvious because both wires are black. So I had to turn the breaker back on to use a voltage detector to test both wires to see which one showed voltage while the old switch was in the off position. The wire with voltage detected was the Line wire so I marked it to ensure that I connected it to the correct wire on the new switch.05/15/2022Verified Purchase