Sunco Lighting 10 Pack WiFi LED Smart Bulb, B11 Candelabra, 4.5W, E12 Base, Color Changing (RGB & CCT), Dimmable, Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant – No Hub Required
|Special Feature||16 Million Colors, Dimmable, Remote Control, Schedule On/Off, Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant16 Million Colors, Dimmable, Remote Control, Schedule On/Off, Compatible with Alex…|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
- Top Rated B11 LED WiFi (2.4 GHz) Smart Bulb, Color Changing (RGB & CCT), App or Voice Control
- REMOTE CONTROL – Enhance your smart home with Sunco’s Smart Bulbs. Compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant for voice control to DIM, TURN ON/OFF or CHANGE THE COLOR.
- EASY TO USE APP – Control from your smartphone or tablet with the user-friendly Smart Life or TUYA apps. Note: Bluetooth, Location, and 2.4 GHz WiFi signal required for pairing. Not compatible with dimmer switches. Multiple bulbs must be paired one bulb at a time.
- CHANGE COLORS – Change colors via rainbow color wheel or classic CCT (2700K-5000K) color temperatures. Bump up the beat and atmosphere with MUSIC SYNC which changes color to the beat of your favorite song.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA and upholds the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Need help? Contact our knowledgeable specialists for product support. Not for sale in California.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
4.7 x 1.65 x 4.7 inches
Frequently asked question
Yes, each bulb can be controlled individually with the Smart Life app.
According to the spec sheet, it is suitable for damp areas, but the operating temperature is only from 4 - 104 degrees Fahrenheit, so it may not be suited to your environment.
The wattage equivalency is about 40 watts.
Smart Light Bulbs E12 Base B10... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WGL5L8Q?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share I had a lot of connectivity issues as well and returned them to get these and had no problem. The reviews for the ones In Question Weren’t great but I bought them anyway... I normally wouldn’t post something like this nam… see more Smart Light Bulbs E12 Base B10... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WGL5L8Q?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share I had a lot of connectivity issues as well and returned them to get these and had no problem. The reviews for the ones In Question Weren’t great but I bought them anyway... I normally wouldn’t post something like this naming another product but that’s indeed what happened to me and these new ones work a lot better.
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Works with Google!
I was really hoping this would work with Google, and they do! The colors are fun and my kids enjoy picking colors for random rooms. Perfect dim settings. Definitely a good purchase for making your home into a smart home.07/27/2022Verified Purchase
Work Great, easy setup
Was worried at first because of multiple reviews people saying size was wrong, didn’t sync, etc.
I imagined that most, if not all, syncing issues were not that of the bulbs fault & for my situation the size would have to be very wrong to not fit my fixture so I went ahead and took a bit of leap of faith and bought them.
Very happy with my decision, they worked great and super easy to setup. Also I compared the size of them and they are the exact size as other bulbs of this size & format.
Also, integration to my Google smart home was as easy as 1-click and it was done. Every additional bulb I added immediately showed up in my Google Home app for me to add to my choice of room.
(I mean, who uses Alexa for their smart home, imagine that experience)07/10/2022Verified Purchase
Horrible, do not buy
This thing is almost impossible to set up. And if you do manage to get the lights to sync up to the app whenever you do any functions with them such as dim, change color, or even create a group with the lights they are never in sync with one another. And if they do have a sync up with one another it happens over a period of a couple of minutes. Also just about everyone’s Wi-Fi is 5GHZ agency and this requires a 2.4 so good luck with syncing it unless you have something like a older Netgear Wi-Fi extender which gives the option of having either or. So my recommendation would be to save your money because this product is trash.06/21/2022Verified Purchase
For the most part, excellent.
For the most part, excellent. However on my chandelier there always seems to be one bulb that does not respond.
I do love the option for many colors and separating them into segments so that I can create a customized colors theme.04/25/2022Verified Purchase
Some challenge but functional.
Not the best of directions. I still have not figured out how to actually get all the bulbs to function as a group, but they work.04/23/2022Verified Purchase
1- i liked the packaging. have had a few bulbs broken in my recent shipments but the way these are packaged and built it doesnt seem like they would break.
2. good brightness for a candelabra
3. connection was awful. Ive dealt with hue and govee so far, as well as amazon devices, and these were the worst so far. I eventually got them to connect, but not sure how so not sure what solution to repeat to make the next 5 i need to install connect.
Pricing and brightness are big to me, I dont mind an initial headache of pairing if it means I will get a good bulb at a good price.
update- too many connection issues, dropping rating. wish I could return them.04/22/2022Verified Purchase