WAC Smart Fans Clean Indoor and Outdoor 3-Blade Ceiling Fan 54in Matte Black with Remote Control works with Alexa and iOS or Android App
|Electric fan design||Ceiling Fan|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Style||No Light Kit|
|Room Type||Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Kids, Nursery, Bathroom, Home Office|
- WAC Smart Fans can be controlled from the WAC Smart Fan app, enabling smart features and full control of your fan from an iOS or Android device. Download the app to pair with the smart home tech you know and love, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Samsung Smart Things, Ecobee, Control4, and Josh AI. Coming Soon: Savant, Lutron Homeworks, and Nest.
- The WAC Smart Fan iOS or Android app can sync with your ceiling fan to control fan speed, use smart features like breeze mode, adaptive learning, create groups, and reduce energy costs.
- Battery operated Bluetooth remote control with wall cradle is included (Part # RC20-WT). An optional Bluetooth hardwired wall control is sold separately (Part# WC20-WT). Wall and remote control use Bluetooth for improved range and can control an unlimited amount of fans within range.
- WAC Smart Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors and are up to 70% more efficient than traditional fans. Every fan is factory-balanced and sound tested to ensure each fan will never wobble, rattle or click.
- Order Accordingly: model # F-003L includes a replaceable LED luminaire powered by WAC Lighting with smooth and continuous brightness control. Model # F-003 does not include the LED luminaire. UL & cUL Wet Location Listed for indoor or outdoor applications. Includes a 6in Downrod and can be mounted on slope ceilings. Additional downrod lengths sold separately (SKU # DR-FINISH).
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
6 Speed Brushless Silent and Energy Star Certified Efficient DC Motor., 6 Speed Brushless Silent and Energy Star Certified Efficient DC Motor.IOS & Android App with ceiling fan controls, and Samsung Smart Things, Ecobee, Google Assistant, IOS & Android App with ceiling fan controls, Smart Home Enabled, Wet rated ceiling fans can be installed indoors and outdoors. Damp rated ceiling fans can be installed outdoors in a covered space., Works with Amazon Alexa
5 years LED module, lifetime on the motor, and 1 year for all other parts.
52 x 52 x 13.75 inches
|Batteries Type of batteries used|
|Number Of Pieces||
|Battery Cell Type|
|Certification Smart device certification|
|Cutting Diameter Smart device cutting diameter|
Remote Control with Cradle and Android or iOS App, Mounting Hardware and 6in downrod, Complete Ceiling Fan – Fan Blades, Motor, Smart Receiver, Installation Instructions & Setup Manual
|Number of Blades|
|Air Flow Capacity|
|Number of Speeds|
Frequently asked question
6,027 cfm on high. There is a helpful chart in the product information section that tells you a about flow and efficiency.
No it cannot
Regular wire length that comes with modern fan. Two downrods available, but long one needed to be purchased. Max downrid length... i have no idea
The Clean Smart Fan is a 52-inch Fan. Thank you for your interest in the Clean.
4 reviews for WAC Smart Fans Clean Indoor and Outdoor 3-Blade Ceiling Fan 54in Matte Black with Remote Control works with Alexa and iOS or Android App
04 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
This Fan is Sick!!
The fan arrived nicely packaged, I opened the box and was very surprised that there was not a thousand parts like other fans i have bought. The instructions were easy to follow. The manual must have been corrected recently because I did not have the issues other reviewers had. The only thing I didn’t see was where it told you to hide the brain box to the fan. It hits tucked up into the fans mounting bracket.
After installation I flipped the switch on my wall then pushed the fan button on the included remote the fan moved in both directions briefly before beginning to spin, im guessing this is the brain box booting up.
I wanted to mainly control the fan via a switch on the wall rather than the remote. At first I didn’t think this was possible because when I flipped the switch nothing happened. I later realized I’m just impatient and it needs a few seconds to boot up. The fan will revert back to your previous settings when you use tge light switch.
The fan is unbelievably smooth and quiet and really moves some air.
The breeze feature is nice you hold down two buttons on the remote and it will eb and flow and simulate an actual breeze with varied speed.
WAC isn’t the cheapest but they make great electrical fixtures. I’ll never go back to an AC motored fan again.10/12/2022Verified Purchase
Virtually silent, works with Alexa, and provides great air circulation!
This fan is well worth the money. I spent a lot of time researching fans and I’m very glad I went with this one.
– Smart compatibility. Download the app (you DO NOT have to pay an extra fee) and connected it to Alexa within minutes.
– Virtually silent! You’ll hear a very faint ‘click’ when the setting the speed of the fan, but that’s it.
– Sleek remote if you don’t want to use the WiFi option. Make sure to read the manual before using the remote. There are some hidden features like holding down a button for 3 seconds, etc.
– Modern and low profile design!
– Installation was mostly straight forward, however, I would recommend going through the instruction manual first so that you know ahead of time how each part works. And make sure to remove the two set securing screws on the bottom of the mounting bracket before hanging the fan downrod. You’ll need these readily accessible to screw in by hand when putting the cover on.08/13/2022Verified Purchase
1 Star Until You Remove the Upcharge.
All right, let’s be real about this. These fans look amazing, they are minimal, sleek and modern. Even with 8-ft ceilings they hug the top of the room and provide wonderful cool air, the motor is quiet, all in all it is a fantastically high quality fan.
Installation of this fan was the worst time I may have ever had in my life. I screamed multiple times, I am not exaggerating in that and I am typically a pretty calm dude. I’ve installed many types of fans before, however this is one of the most complicated I’ve ever found, and the instructions were severely lacking. I feel this may be the first version, I might be one of their first customers, but who knows. By and by… Wire colors did not line up, and the labels on them indicated in correct connections. As an example, there is no yellow wire in the motor, but there is in the receiver.
The instructions themselves are a mess. They are very poorly written, and I highly recommend you send it to an English major for review. They don’t provide nearly enough information, and when it does it’s not specific enough. As an example, the instructions asked me to take off one of the screws from the mounting bracket, but actually make no indication as to where the screws are located or which one. The instructions make no indication as to the best place to put the receiver, which concluded in 3 hours of troubleshooting until I figured out the best way to place it. Instructions should be written so that anybody can understand them, and professionals appreciate their candidness. A little more, with more clear writing and grammar, could go a very long way at making a much happier customer.
The application that comes with it is very rough around the edges. It took me multiple times to connect to a single fan, after a while the connection remained consistent. Right now I am unable to take it out of breeze mode, as hard as I try or attempt to figure it out in the app. I imagine that patches will come, and I certainly hope they do.
Now all that aside, the largest most substantial affront is the fact that I paid $1,100 for smart fans… When I can be honest guys, I could have bought a fan for a similar design without a Wi-Fi chip for fraction of the price, and then right after I got through an incredibly painful installation was asked to take out my wallet one more time and dish out 10 bucks per fan. When you sell something as a smart product, people expect Google Home, ecobee, Alexa, they expect all that to be included. That is what makes it a smart product. This is the very definition of nickel and diming, and I’m really not having of it and on a personal level.
So here’s your takeaway…
installation is a real pain, even if you have experience installing ceiling fans. Prepare to work in some tight spaces, especially if you’re on a flat ceiling.
Instructions are unclear. If you don’t think you could use process of elimination on wiring, higher professional on this one and buy them a case of beer afterwards (assuming they don’t update the instructions).
The application is a mess, This is as of May of 2020, however software comes with patches. and I am literally the first person to leave a review on their Amazon page, as well as their Google app store page.
All that being said… And I will die on this soapbox, my reviews will remain one star unless the $10 charge per fan is taken away. It is the very definition of nickel and diming, and it is not what I expect from a North American company that does business in the United States.08/10/2022Verified Purchase
WARNING: Great Fan, WORST installation instructions ever!
I really like this fan, and believe it’s an excellent value. It is extremely quiet, has a great remote, has six speeds in both directions, and a nice ‘Breeze’ feature. I really like the design and the build quality seems very good.
HOWEVER, as a highly experienced DIY’er with formal engineering, technical and electrical training I declare that this product has the absolute WORST ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS I have ever encountered. The assembly and installation is not difficult, but is made maddening my the vague and inaccurate illustrations along with the over-simplified and incomplete text. There are critical assembly steps that simply missing – some simple, others critical! A ‘simple’ example: The instructions never mention to feed the wires through the down rod, or how to use the safely cable. More ‘critical’ examples: The instructions fail to show how and where to install the remote receiver. Even worse, they skip a critical reinsertion of a safety bar and cotter pin that secures the motor to the down rod! It is beyond my comprehension that a major manufacturer of such a quality product could produce such an inaccurate and libelous assembly document. Therefore, unless you have a professional installer, or are well above average in experience and skill, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU SELECT A DIFFERENT PRODUCT.07/20/2022Verified Purchase