Genie Chain Glide Connect Essentials Smart Garage Door Opener – Reliable Chain Drive Opener With LED Lighting- Works with Alexa, SmartThings, Brilliant Smart Home
- SMART GARAGE SYSTEM: This smart Chain Glide Connect garage door opener integrates with the most popular smart home automation systems, so your garage can be part of your favorite smart home. Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, Walmart InHome and many more. Make part of your routines or utilize voice control- so many smart possibilities
- RELIABLE, DURABLE OPERATION: The Genie Chain Glide Essentials smart garage door opener has a heavy-duty chain drive system that allows for long-lasting durable operation
- ½ HPC POWER: The DC motor is lightweight for easy installation and can provide power to operate residential sectional garage doors up to 7’ tall and 500 lbs in weight (or 8’ tall with extension kit – sold separately).
- EASY TO INSTALL: This smart garage door opener features a strong 5-piece rail system that snaps together for easy installation. It’s lightweight with no added hardware needed. Plus, this smart garage door opener works with BILT intelligent 3D interactive instructions, for extra easy assembly
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTING INCLUDED: Includes Genie’s own radio frequency friendly, shatter resistant garage door opener LED bulbs for bright reliable lighting
Device detailed description
The Genie ChainGlide Connect LED Essentials durable and smart chain driven garage door opener has a DC motor that provides the ultimate combination of reliability and strength. The GennieSense enabled DC Motor provides unmatched durability, making it the ideal choice to open most 7 foot high garage doors, smartly and safely. This smart Chain Glide garage door opener is packed with all of the latest technology at a reasonable price. The integrated Aladdin Connect Wifi smartphone technology allows your garage door to be part of your smart home by working with Alexa, Google Assistant, Yonomi App and Control 4. The Genie Aladdin Connect smartphone app is free and allows you to set up individual users through their own app and set up virtual keys to operate your garage door opener, whenever you choose. The ChainGlide Connect LED Essentials, like all Genie garage door openers, comes equipped with Intellicode rolling code technology that prevents unauthorized persons from opening your garage door. You will also enjoy the added conveniences of LED lights, a pre-programmed remote for quicker set-up, and a wall control panel with an independent light button and vacation lock for added security. The Genie Safe-T-Beam garage door safety sensors ensure your family?s safety and help prevent accidents with an infrared beam of light across the door opening. With the new upgrades to Aladdin Connect, you can now pair your smart garage, with your other smart devices, and create routines by using the Yonomi App or Control4 App. Now your old dumb garage door opener, will turn into a smart garage door opener, with all the latest in smart home technology.
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
Includes Smart Chain Drive Garage Door Opener for 7ft high garage doors, integrated Aladdin Connect WiFi technology, One 3-Button Preprogrammed remote, Wall Console with vacation lock and light control, Safe-T-Beam sensors, 2 Genie LED Radio Frequency Friendly LED Bulbs, Easy to Follow Instructions
Limited 10 Year Motor & Gearbox, 5 Years Chain, 1 Year Part & Accessories
28 x 8.5 x 12 inches
Frequently asked question
Yes all you need is included...motor, rail, and two nice remotes and remote for outside too! We have bought two of these and they are soooo quiet!
This particular model does not require wifi and does not have wifi. The remotes and keypad work through 315/390 MHz which is similar to that of a television remote. No Wifi or bluetooth, or internet for that matter is required.
You should have one sensor with solid red and other with solid Green light. If the red one blinks, please check if something is blocking your doorway and also check the wiring. If there is no lights on both sensors, please contact customer service at 1.800-354-3643.
Yes it can. You adjust where the door stops when it is fully down by pushing a control to set the stop, and also set the position when it is fully open by pushing the control. So you set where you want it to be fully open depending on the height of your door
There are no reviews yet.