YoLink Garage Door Controller and Wireless Sensor – Remote Control Existing Garage Door Opener, 1/4 Mile World’s Longest Range Garage Door Control Kit Compatible with Alexa IFTTT, YoLink Hub Required
- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- Universal: Easy-to-add functionality to upgrade your existing garage door opener. Compatible with door openers manufactured after 1993 that utilize photoelectric sensors, Please check compatibility at the description before purchase
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, YoLink Garage Door Sensor’s batteries may last 5 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!
- Early-Warning Notifications: Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, limited SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs. Please note: YoLink Garage Door Sensor does not alarm or chime, it only sends notifications, For an audible alarm, consider our Siren Alarm
- Doesn’t Work without YoLink Hub: YoLink Hub is the only central controller for YoLink devices, and it connects YoLink devices into the internet and the cloud. Without YoLink Hub, this garage door kit does not work with YoLink app and does not support 3rd-party integration with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT. Please search B07TQLKQLJ for the hub or try our Garage Door kit with Hub B07W64LMKC
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Battery Cell Type|
Frequently asked question
Yes, it is! … see more Yes, it is! Eric with YoSmart
Sorry, it does not work with NFC tags.
Yes, it is compatible with Overhead -Odyssey 1000 garage openers.
Yes. Some notes about using Garage Door Sensor and Garage Door Controller on Alexa- 1, when the Garage Door Sensor is bound to the Garage Door Controller, there will be two devices on the Alexa app. Alexa refers to an opening or closing a garage door as “unlocking/locking”. As for the Garage Door Controller, you can… see more Yes. Some notes about using Garage Door Sensor and Garage Door Controller on Alexa- 1, when the Garage Door Sensor is bound to the Garage Door Controller, there will be two devices on the Alexa app. Alexa refers to an opening or closing a garage door as “unlocking/locking”. As for the Garage Door Controller, you can use Voice Control to lock or unlock, or create routines to lock. As for the garage door sensor, you can create routines to get voice announcements through the Alexa app, use Alexa to check its status. Please note, Garage Door Controller is supported to create Routines for Locking the device only, unlocking is not supported, for security reason. 2, About Discover device, only when the garage door sensor is bound to Garage Door Controller before adding to Alexa app, the Garage Door Sensor and Garage Door Controller will both work with Alexa. If the Garage Door Sensor is not bound to the Garage Door Controller before adding to the Alexa app, only the Garage Door Sensor will work with Alexa. You can bind the garage door sensor and garage door controller in the YoLink app, then use Alexa to discover devices or re-link the YoLink app account to Alexa. For the best user experience, we recommend using Groups on your Alexa device to manage your devices. Please refer to How to set up YoLink Garage Door Kit on Part 5 - Alexa Integration. https://youtu.be/q2RRgwXTg04
There are no reviews yet.