Lorex 1080p Wi-Fi Floodlight Camera, Outdoor Security Camera with PIR Motion Detector, Weather Resistant with IR Night Vision, 32GB microSD, 137° View, 4,000 Lumens
|Recommended Uses For Product||Surveillance|
- Security Camera with Floodlight – Dual LED floodlights are activated when motion is detected, manually turned on, or on a schedule
- 2-Way Talk – Keep your family and property safe with the ability to listen or talk directly to anyone with the built-in microphone and speaker
- Wide Angle View – This security camera can monitor large areas or doorways with it’s 137-degree field of view, the motion sensor has a 270-degree field of view
- Fully Weather Resistant – Each camera comes equipped with an IP65-rated durable housing that can withstand temperatures ranging from -40-degrees to 140-degrees Fahrenheit
- Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant – This Lorex Wi-Fi floodlight camera is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Voice Control
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
14.3 x 11.1 x 13.3 inches
Frequently asked question
If you know your wifi network and password and are savvy with your smartphones wifi settings, set-up is easy. It is designed to be a flood light fixture, so if you are simply replacing and existing hard wired floodlight, install is relatively easy, although they do recommend a licensed electrician do the install (this… see more If you know your wifi network and password and are savvy with your smartphones wifi settings, set-up is easy. It is designed to be a flood light fixture, so if you are simply replacing and existing hard wired floodlight, install is relatively easy, although they do recommend a licensed electrician do the install (this is to avoid litigation). If you are not replacing an existing hard wired fixture, you will need 110V run to the area and a box installed. This becomes advanced pretty quickly.
Yes, if configured. Can record video constantly or when it detects motion no matter what time it is.
There are no reviews yet.