ANWIO Smart Light Bulb BR30 RGB Color Changing LED WiFi Dimmable Multicolor Light Bulbs E26 Base, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, No Hub Required, 650 Lumen 8.5W (60W Equivalent) 2 Pack
|Special Feature||Energy Efficient, Dimmable, Color Changing|
|Light Color||Multicolor, RGB|
- Voice Control: ANWIO Smart bulb 2 Pack compatible with Alexa Echo and Google Home Assistant, control the wifi bulb via your voice, No hub required. (e.g.‘Alexa, set the bedroom to purple’)
- APP Remote Control: With the free Tuya and Smart Life App on your smartphone, Keep connecting WiFi smart light bulb with your home network (only supports 2.4GHz Wifi), you can remotely control smart light bulb on your smartphone when you leave home or travel
- Group /Schedule Setting : Family member devices can remotely control the light bulb. If operated at the same time, the device will execute the last command sent to it. Choose from 16 million colors let you to customize smart bulbs to your creativity and moods, creating the perfect room atmosphere at leisure, Multi Access Scene Modes to Meet all your Needs
- Easy Installation & Wide Application : Installation couldn’t be easier any more. It works with Apps Tuya, you can download App by QR code in user manual and follow step-by-step to install. Perfect use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and hallways in your table and floor lamps, pendant fixtures, ceiling fixtures , cafe, bar, party, etc.
- Energy saving and life-span: BR30 8.5W 650lm smart bulb with E26 base, equivalent to 60W traditional incandescent bulbs. Saves up to 80% energy, Last longer and energy saver Approximately 15,000 working hours.If you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us on Amazon directly.NOTE: For a better experience, don’t control more than five groups of bulbs at the same time
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
Frequently asked question
Yes set up was fairly easy, they still work when Wi-Fi is off but not with Alexa you have to use wall switch. Sometimes they reconnect on their own depending how long Wi-Fi is off, most of the time I just have to reboot Alexa.
Yes, they offer music sync via the app.
Remove dimmer and place a regular switch. Had same issue. Probably aren't getting full voltage from dimmer controller.
Smart life App will not allow to set all 4 to music mode. Use Popotan App and you can control all 4 with one setting
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
The most fun I've ever had with a lightbulb!
At first, I only intended to replace two of the fours lights in my office with these smart lights, but once I saw the quality of light they produced, I decided to swap out all four. I had to change the light switch from a dimmer to a traditional on/off switch because LED lights do not play well with dimmers. No fault of the product and it was something I had been meaning to do for a long time. The range of colors is fantastic and so fun and easy to manipulate from the app. The ‘change to music’ feature is a lot of fun. I didn’t play around with it for long, but I didn’t see if it could be applied to more than one light at the same time.10/02/2022Verified Purchase
Things to know before buying and installing
I saw these Smartbulbs had decent reviews. My experience with installing them was not straight-forward. The directions in the box are missing some very important information. Here is what I found:
1. If you are installing multiple bulbs operated by the same switch, install one bulb, program it, remove it, then program each additional bulb. The power sequence for starting the pairing process will cause all lights to go into pairing mode if they are on the same light switch. Once you’ve got all your bulbs programmed, then you can install all of them.
2. Pairing is a pain. I have a 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi router. During the paring process, make sure you are connected to your Wi-Fi on the 2.4GHz network. The app will try to use any Wi-Fi connection you already have and that will cause issues.
3. Make sure you allow the app permission for ‘Nearby devices.’ It will show ‘Turn on Bluetooth’ until you do. I wish the app would just ask for permission upon installation, but it will not.
4. Getting the bulbs to go into pairing mode can be very annoying. I found the best method is to turn the lights off three times instead of two in the sequence before they will start blinking.
5. I do not recommend installing these lights on a dimmer switch. If you do, they may blink upon installation or adjustment off the dimmer. To fix this, adjust the dimmer switch just until they stop. If they never stop blinking, try the bulb in a lamp that is plugged into an outlet. This will tell you if the bulb is bad or the dimmer switch is the problem. Some dimmer switches have electronic circuits built into them for LED dimmable bulbs over a traditional potentiometer to smooth out voltage and this will cause problems for these bulbs. These bulbs are dimmable through the app.
6. With multiple bulbs, you can group them together in the app for programming. This is a nice feature.
7. Make sure you update your bulbs if not asked upon pairing.
There is a cool feature in the app that sounds like a real winner, such as the rhythm feature where you program your lights to emulate the sun rising and setting. This can be helpful for those who need to wake up before the sun does and you want to improve your circadian rhythm.08/29/2022Verified Purchase
Superior starter smart lights
I love outdoor lighting and it has been a long term obsession of mine. The smart bulbs have intrigued me for a while now but finally the day arrived and broke down and started a serious hunt for some patio/porch lamps for my house.
I spent a long time looking through the various manufactures of these types of smart bulbs. There are also a lot of good video reviews out there and many of the raters have been doing their ratings for some time now. One guy has updated his reviews at least 4 times.
The two main things I want in one of these smart bulbs are brightness and color. I don’t need the bulb to illuminate the back yard but it has to illuminate the porch. Additionally the color that is broadcast has to be the color that is broadcast. Some Halloween color light bulbs only give off color to the bulb and not any of the surrounding area.
Sadly the video reviews for the most part did not address a porch, just some room inside some home.
Now this is where Anwio comes in. The highly rated good smart bulbs are around 40 buck per lamp. Anwio was only 40 for a box of 4. Just a bit more expensive than regular light bulbs, but way more inexpensive than most of the others. The Amwio reviews for the most part were okay so I said to myself, lets test this thing. If it works out with these bulbs I might be in the mood to upgrade to a higher quality bulb.
BOTTOM LINE: no need to upgrade, the Anwio’s work fine.
As a heads up the bulbs have to be introduced to your wifi network and the best way to do this is place the bulbs in a regular table lamp and go through the connection processes in the comfort of you work space instead of outside, on a ladder in the cold (or heat). Sadly each bulb has to go through the connection process. Maybe simultaneous mass device wifi connection is a thing in the future but it is not here today. But once I got the four bulbs connected to my house I installed the bulbs and for the most part they worked
On the annoying side, I could not get 3 bulbs to work on the porch together. So it was 2 in the front and two in the back.
On the plus side the lights were bright and projected the colors just fine. There are some surprising color options that I will be exploring.
On the annoying side the app is not the user friendly and it did not allow me to name my lights.
One the plus side I like that I can use my phone to control the lamps and not own yet another remote control.
One the annoying side, I lost power in the home yesterday due to some electrical work being done. I subsequently lost connections with my smart bulbs and had to reconnect them all to the network
The quibble here are just a heads up. I love these bulbs and will be getting more.07/06/2022Verified Purchase
Install was a bit repetitive, I had tried to do 5 lights at once and it kept timing out.
Install was a bit repetitive, I had tried to do 5 lights at once and it kept timing out. But after a few times, it worked. The lights are awesome and work great05/28/2022Verified Purchase
These are sick!
If you doubt these for the price, don’t.
Im having a grand time owning them.
My only complaint is that I cant apply them to Apple home.04/25/2022Verified Purchase
The initial install was a bit of hiccup until I read the first reviewer’s notes to connect to the 2.5ghz WIFI n/w and that fixed that and everything worked as indicated. Bought 2 and definitely will be adding more if these continue to work as it has on day-1 today.
Cons: yeah.. one more gadget to not get off the couch 🙂04/11/2022Verified Purchase