Security Camera Outdoor , Wansview 1080P Wired WiFi IP66 Waterproof Surveillance Home Camera with Motion Detection, 2-Way Audio, Night Vision,SD Card Storage and Works with Alexa W6-4PACK (White)
|Recommended Uses For Product||Surveillance|
- 1080P HD Video & 2.4Ghz WIFI OnlyWansview outdoor security camera is equipped with 2 Megapixel HD lens which delivers crystal and clear video day & night, protecting your home wherever you are. ONLY works with 2.4Ghz WIFI and it requires to be connected with power cable, Wireless connection means WIFI Connection.
- IP66 Waterproof & 65Feet Night VisionRated with IP66 waterproof and working temperatures range from -10℃ to 40℃. Sturdy and lightweight aluminium alloy housing lets your security camera stand by in stormy, snowy and other bad weather conditions. With 12pcs 850nm built-in infrared LED lights, night vision distance up to 65ft , you can enjoy the HD live-video clearly even in darkness.
- Two-Way Audio & Real-time Alert NotificationThis outdoor camera has a built-in speaker and microphone which allows you to communicate with your family anytime. Enabled motion detection detects the movement 24/7, instant alert message & alarm video help you know what happened around the house.
- RTSP CompatibilityOpen-ended RTSP protocol allows you to connect this wansview wifi camera to other third party software or storage devices,such as Blue Iris, iSpy,NAS and NVR. Be convenient and easy to control different cameras under your home security camera system.
- Flexible Storage & Works with AlexaWansview camera supports 128GB Micro SD card(not included) and Cloud storage. Freedom of choice to save the video to SD card or paid Cloud storage. Highest financial encryption technology prevent Cloud data loss or leaks effectively. Allow to connect the camera on your Echo show to view live-feed and do voice control.
Device detailed description
Features and specification
Frequently asked question
No, this type of equipment only connects to 2.4G at this time. My cable system had an auto switching router and preselected well it would use 5G or 2.4 G and it was unstable, so I bought a Linksys switchable router for $20 and ran it off of my 5G router and it worked flawlessly.
Thank you for your question, I'm so sorry that this camera have to be configured in Wansview Cloud APP. After finishing the configuration, if you want to connect the camera to the professional 3nd party software like blueiris, iSpy, you can set up the ONVIF/RTSP on Wansview Cloud APP and then add the connected camera … see more Thank you for your question, I'm so sorry that this camera have to be configured in Wansview Cloud APP. After finishing the configuration, if you want to connect the camera to the professional 3nd party software like blueiris, iSpy, you can set up the ONVIF/RTSP on Wansview Cloud APP and then add the connected camera to these software.
Yes.. anyone who has access will see what's in cloud.
Whatever you do, don’t buy this camera if you haven’t as yet. I know it sounds impressive and all, but you will have a lifetime of regret.
There are no reviews yet.