Yale Assure Lock for Andersen® Patio Doors, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, White
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.1 x 1.9 x 12 inches|
|Lock Type||Keypad Lock|
- One Touch Locking – Lock up without the hassle of keys by simply tapping the keypad
- Key Free – No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break ins
- Battery Back-Up – Never los power, this lock can be energized with a 9V battery
- Sleek, modern design available in a variety of finishes
- Remote Access – monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth via the Yale Access App.
Device detailed description
The Yale Assure Lock for Andersen patio and entry doors features a sleek design and allows you to monitor, lock and unlock your door from anywhere so you never have to worry about carrying or losing keys again. This lock is compatible with the A-Series Hinged Patio Doors, E-Series Patio Doors (March 2018 and newer), Entry Doors and Folding Patio Doors.
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
Andersen Door Lock, Installation Guide, Mounting Hardware, Levers, Yale Access Bluetooth Module and Connect Bridge
One year electronic Warranty, Lifetime Limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
1.1 x 1.9 x 12 inches
|Battery Cell Type|
Frequently asked question
Yes! We have an Andersen Patio door that has the extra hook-type locks on the top and bottom that are engaged when handle is lifted up. Works great!!
This particular model will not work with alarm.com. I believe they have a more expensive version that is Z-wave.
Yes. It does.
You can get a zwave module. You can also get a Bluetooth and wifi module. To access the lock by wifi outside your home, you need a wifi connection bridge.
There are no reviews yet.