D-Link Indoor Outdoor Security Camera, WiFi and Ethernet, Full HD 2 Way Audio Cloud Recording Motion Detection Smart Home Surveillance Network System (DCS-8302LH-US)
|Indoor/Outdoor Usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Surveillance|
|Room Type||Living Room|
- [Full HD Clarity with Color Nightvision] Monitor your home with around-the-clock, wide-angle recording at full HD 1080P and true 30 fps quality. The camera can cast a bright light over the its view for full color video recording in low-light conditions.
- [Weather Resistant] Weathers various environmental climates for ultimate endurance from -13-degrees F to 113-degrees F. Included wall and pole installation hardware provided flexible mount in outdoor or indoor settings.
- [Enhanced Person Detection] Receive faster, smarter and more relevant alerts. The camera combines onboard AI to intelligently identify human motion.
- [Built-In Siren] Sound the loud 100db siren to scare off intruders and warn anyone at home.
- [mydlink Notifications] View snapshots, watch live video, and record footage using the free app on your mobile phone. With flexible options and continuous recording, you’ll never miss a moment.
Device detailed description
Keep a detailed eye on your home’s activities from nearly anywhere with D-Link’s 1080p Indoor/Outdoor WiFi Camera (DCS-8302LH). Part of the mydlink family of products, the DCS-8302LH-US delivers a host of advanced convenience and intelligence features so homeowners can monitor and manage residences using a mobile device and free mydlink software that also provides smooth interoperability with other mydlink devices. The revamped mydlink App offers a streamlined user experience via its intuitive dashboard and enhanced features for overall peace of mind.
Outfitted with edge-based person detection and AI technology, the DCS-8302LH acutely identifies human motion (as opposed to environmental shadows or pets) that allow for more personal automation and surveillance capabilities. Using the included wall or pole mounting hardware, the versatile 1080p HD WiFi Camera fits in living rooms so you see who’s at the front door or add to a patio to ‘peek’ at kids playtime. The DCS-8302LH camera has built-in ONVIF Profile S for improved interoperability and customization with other devices in the ONVIF ecosystem. It captures every detail from extensive 150-degree views and smooth 30 frames per second functionality. Like all mydlink cameras, the Full HD Indoor/Outdoor WiFi camera delivers simple setup and flexible recording offerings.
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
Power Adapter, Wall mount kit (2 screws), Cable ties, Rubber seal (Ethernet)
3.5 x 2.4 x 5.4 inches
Frequently asked question
Yes. D-Link has a phone app, which you use to configure the camera and set up recording events. You can store recordings on an SD card you put in the camera or subscribe to their cloud service.
None, the camera has an AC to DC power supply. If you can configure a 12-volt DC power supply and connect that to a power source it should work. there is a Canadian link for help in the manual.
Yes With the mydlink app
There are no reviews yet.