4pc Security Home Camera, Kami by YI 1080p WiFi Smart Wireless Indoor Nanny IP Cam with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Motion & Face Detection, Phone App, Pet Cat Dog Cam – Works with Alexa and Google
|Recommended Uses For Product||Night Vision, Motion Detection|
- Big Intelligence. Small size: The Kami Mini Camera comes in a compact form factor, making it easy to place around the house, while housing powerful and robust AI features needed for any smart home.
- Smarter alerts with Face Detection: Spend less time searching through your clips. Thanks to the advanced AI chip, the Kami Mini Camera quickly detects faces and creates a summary of every face captured in your video along with the alerts.
- AI-Powered Human Detection: More advanced than traditional PIR or motion detection, the new built-in sensors and highly accurate detection technology, it can reduce false alarms caused by plants, animals, or small insects.
- 24/7 Safety: A smart home camera should be useful no matter what time of day it is. This camera features 8 individual 940nm infrared (IR) LEDs, which automatically activate when it starts to get dark. Your camera is there for you, day and night, providing high quality 1080p video clips.
- Expansive Cloud Storage: Store all your footage using the YI Cloud service, keeping it safe and available even if unfortunate events occur.
Additional device information
Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home or Kami Home App 1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account 2.Turn your camera on and select the ‘+’ icon in YI Home App to add your camera 3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi 4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned 5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing 6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again WiFi Settings 1.Kami Mini Cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported 2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue 3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2 4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length If you have any other problem, please contact us via [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.