Kasa Indoor Pan/Tilt Smart Security Camera, 1080p HD Dog Camera 2.4GHz with Night Vision, Motion Detection for Baby and Pet Monitor, Cloud & SD Card Storage, Works with Alexa & Google Home (EC70)
|Recommended Uses For Product||Surveillance, Monitor Babies, Pet Monitor|
|Room Type||Office, Kitchen, Bathroom, Living Room, Bedroom, Classroom, Study Room, Hallway|
- Live Steam from Anywhere with Pan/Tilt: Sharp and clear 1080p Full HD provides high quality video right in the palm of your hand. Swipe up, down, left and right on your phone to rotate and set your camera’s point of view in real-time.
- Real-Time Motion/Sound Detection: Get alerts on your smart phone whenever motion or sound is detected even at night (30ft). Enable patrol mode on your home security camera system, to make most use of cameras for home security as pet camera or nanny cam
- Secure Your Videos Locally or with AWS Cloud: EC70 mini camera continuously records and stores footage or video clips on a local MicroSD card up to 64 GB. You can view up to 30 days of video history and enjoy more advanced features when you subscribe Kasa Care Plan
- Smart Actions: As one of the most user-friendly security cameras, EC70 provides you a way to set your lights to turn on when your camera detects motion with Smart Actions, which allow you to create interactions between your camera and other Kasa devices
- Voice Control: For additional ease of use, pair the Kasa wifi camera with Alexa echo or Google assistant. Use a simple voice command to ask Alexa or Google Assistant to view your live camera feed on compatible Alexa or Google devices
Device detailed description
Get the full picture of any space in your apartment, dorm or home with the Kasa Spot Pan Tilt. Receive instant alerts and live stream 1080p HD video to your smartphone, Alexa or Google Assistant supported display. The Spot even provides HD video up to 30 ft. with Night Vision. EC70 continuously records and stores footage on a local MicroSD card up to 64 GB (MicroSD card not included). Premium cloud storage options are available.
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
3.23 x 3.23 x 4.43 inches
Frequently asked question
Technically yes - as long as the camera is connected to a WiFi network, with Internet connectivity, and associated with a Kasa account, with notifications enabled in the Kasa app, you should still receive detection alerts when detection occurs. Please note that no recording will take place if you do not have a MicroSD … see more Technically yes - as long as the camera is connected to a WiFi network, with Internet connectivity, and associated with a Kasa account, with notifications enabled in the Kasa app, you should still receive detection alerts when detection occurs. Please note that no recording will take place if you do not have a MicroSD card inserted, or a Kasa Care cloud storage plan.
The new 2K pan/tilt version takes up to 256 GBs. No reason to not use one. I have used 256 GBs on their new outdoor camera. No issues.
Those saying this is a great app just haven't used other apps yet. This app does not even have a way to download or create a video from the SD card within the app. You have to manually get the SD card out of the device (that means getting a ladder for the outdoor cams) and put it into your computer and making the vid… see more Those saying this is a great app just haven't used other apps yet. This app does not even have a way to download or create a video from the SD card within the app. You have to manually get the SD card out of the device (that means getting a ladder for the outdoor cams) and put it into your computer and making the video from there. This app seems somewhat disjointed as it has 'view activity' in one place and it's another place if you click thru the notification. Some companies have good apps but poor camera and some have a poor app but great cameras. If only we could find that one company that has a great app AND a great camera. This one doesn't seem to be it either. You have to decide what is more important to you - great app (needed features and more control) with ok cameras (like 1080p) or great cameras (2K+) with ok app (less features, less control) For our needs - this is a great camera but just an ok app. We'd like to find one that is great camera, great app - this is camera #4 and we have yet to find that magic combo.
Si las pueden visulizar varios usuarios lo que quieras, pero que con un solo login ya que la camara se registra bajo una sola cuenta
There are no reviews yet.