Govee LED Light Bulb Dimmable, Music Sync Color Changing Light Bulbs, A19 7W 60W Equivalent, No Hub Required Multicolor Bluetooth Light Bulbs with App Control for Party Home (Don’t Support WiFi/Alexa)
|Special Feature||Scene Mode|
- Easy-use App Control: Control Govee bluetooth light bulbs with the Govee Home app via Bluetooth. Useing group control, can easily control groups of bulbs within 196ft at the same time. Adjust lighting effect, manage brightness, or turn your bulbs on/off at only one-touch. (NOT support WIFI)
- Lively Music Mode: Sync your favorite songs with color changing light bulb. With the mic of your phone, the color of the smart LED bulbs can dance with the rhythm of song. With party, dynamic and calm mode added in the Music Mode, you can liven up party with vibrant lighting.
- RGBWW Lighting Colors: Adjustable 2700-6500K color temperature of bluetooth LED light bulb brings you warm to cool white, meeting your needs for anytime. With over 16 million colors, 8 scenario modes and 1 colorpicking function, you can DIY and share different light effects in Govee Light Studio.
- Create a Schedule: Set your bluetooth light bulb to turn on/off at a specific time. With mode like Sunrise or Sunset, you can set your light bulbs to brighten until you wake up or gradually dim until you drift off to sleep.
- Energy Efficient & Stress-Free Support: The brightness of these 9W smart LED bulbs is equivalent to a 60W incandescent, saving you 80% on lighting costs. The working tempertaure of the Govee bluetooth light bulb is between 14℉ and 113℉.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
5.12 x 2.56 x 5.12 inches
|Certification Smart device certification|
|Color Temperature (K)|
Frequently asked question
You can group control Max 6 light bulbs at the same group, but you can also create more than one group in the app. Need more help, please feel free to contact us through Amazon Message Center.
We will release the WiFi light bulb recently. Need more help, please contact us through the Amazon message center
Yes. They get bright white and also have a “reading” function which is very bright. You can soften and dim the light as well.
No, group control does not support music mode. Need more help, please contact us through the Amazon message center
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
So in love
I love these bulbs. They’ve completely changed the feel of my space, and I love how you can quickly transition from day to night and play around with creating your own patterns. I don’t plan to ever go back to regular bulbs. Also, I put them in my overhead light fixture, which has slightly ‘cloudy’ glass. Even with that cover, these still work and look great.08/18/2022Verified Purchase
A much needed upgrade
I previously had the H6003 and they are a PITA to install. I remember one of the bulbs taking over an hour to sort out between clicking it on/off, issues with wifi connectivity, 2.4 vs 5 GHz. These H6005 are so much easier. Screw them in, turn them on, and open the app and they’re ready to go. I’m glad I gave Govee another chance.06/21/2022Verified Purchase
Used for about a month and I am happy with it
I am using it as a wake-up light.
Once connecting to the app, it works great (some glitches but workable) with voice commend.
The brightness is just okay though. Wish it was brighter06/13/2022Verified Purchase
Easy Setup, Versatile Controls, Well Worth the Money
Have mistakenly bought a couple of other brands because their ad copy was confusing about what they did or didn’t do, how they connected, etc. The first ended up needing a hub which I didn’t have or want to buy, the second worked on WiFi or Bluetooth but when I got them all set up the app never could discover or connect to them.
This brand however was excellent right out of the box. The Govee Home app is pretty simple and laid out well. The bulbs themselves screw in like any standard incandescent and unlike the others there was no “turn them on-off three times till they flash slow or fast then activate the Bluetooth…etc., etc.”
I just turned them on, went into the app, the app found the bulbs immediately, let me rename them, and that was it. After that they worked exactly as advertised. You can set them to virtually any color, you can try out the many custom color palettes or lighting effects or create your own.
Bluetooth is said to be a limited-range but at least in our one-story ranch house, about 1610sq ft., I have yet to go anywhere on our property where I couldn’t connect and control any of the lights so far installed. Your own mileage may vary if you have a multi-story home or especially thick building materials between rooms/floors. So far I bought a two-pack and put one in the main living room lamp, the other in my own bedside lamp as seen in my picture, and I can control either one from the other room which are at opposite ends of the house from each other. They have a brief delay in response-time but nothing annoying.
My wife uses an Android phone while I use an iPhone. We successfully tested that either of us can use the app for our respective devices and control the lights the same either way (though only one of you can control the lights at a time, it won’t let you just send commands back and forth, each user has to briefly reconnect with the given bulb to then control it).
I have some mobility issues and also an upcoming series of surgeries that will further temporarily keep me bedridden and with little comfort to stretch to reach light switches or pull chains. This will give me that much more control over things without burdening my wife to turn lights on and off for me.
All in all this appears to be an excellent brand and an excellent model of their products line. I intend to buy more in the future, just wish they offered 4-pack boxes like some of the other brands for even more volume pricing value. But all in all I have no complaints, VERY happy with this product.05/28/2022Verified Purchase
Easy set up .easy to use on app04/13/2022Verified Purchase
Bluetooth kinda wonky
The bulbs are nice but getting them connected can be frustrating with the app on my Samsung phone. I found that if I restart the phone it connects right away. Still a pain in the neck.04/10/2022Verified Purchase