LaView Outdoor Security Cameras 1080P HD,Cameras for Home Security with AI Human Detection,Waterproof IP65,2-Way Audio,Clear Night Vision,2.4G WiFi,SD Card Slot&US Cloud Storage,Work with Alexa,ONVIF
|Recommended Uses For Product||Surveillance|
- 1080P HD & 130° Wide Angle & Night VisionLaView outdoor security camera is equipped with 2.1 Megapixel HD lens and 130° Wide Angle, which delivers crystal clear & smooth video day & night, protect your home wherever you are. IR night vision with extreme low light coverage up to 39 ft. provides you high-quality images of your home even in the dark.
- Motion Detection& Two-Way AudioMotion detection technology enables the outdoor camera to detect moving things. Live streaming 24/7 with real-time motion. Customizable smart motion detection has an Intelligent Motion Alerts feature, you can receive Message Alerts on your phone and easily talk through built-in microphone and speaker through the security WI-FI camera remotely while you are away from home.
- IP65 Waterproof Rated & Onvif compatibilityLaView outdoor WI-FI camera IP65 rated endures -4℉ to 122℉and works under extreme weathers like snow and storm. Onvif protocol allows you to connect the camera to other third party software devices,like NVR. Be convenient and easy to control different security cameras.
- Multi-Family Members SharingLaView camera allows multiple users to view cameras simultaneously by family member sharing function, This outdoor security camera supports 20 users to view video simultaneously.
- US server cloud, Privacy protectionThis outdoor security camera supports Cloud Storage and Built-in microSD slot. Our US cloud server secures all your video data safety. No one could access to footage of the camera without logging in your APP account. You can also add your family member.
Device detailed description
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
9 x 7 x 7 inches
Frequently asked question
I had a laview indoor cam with a 32 mb card that I used outside (LV-PWF812-U). It recorded 2 weeks worth of random motion. Some of it relatively long and really good quality. I'm looking to replace that camera with an actual outdoor camera. I am also interested in the length of recording time on this particular camera.… see more I had a laview indoor cam with a 32 mb card that I used outside (LV-PWF812-U). It recorded 2 weeks worth of random motion. Some of it relatively long and really good quality. I'm looking to replace that camera with an actual outdoor camera. I am also interested in the length of recording time on this particular camera. I also had an laview (pan/tilt/outdoor) camera w/32mb card (LV-PWT827I) that you had to reformat the card before it was full, or it would stop recording, it absolutely sucked. I see these camera's are not that way, I am hopeful that the card length is similar to my little indoor camera, if the app is comparable, (it is NOT laview ONE, that's the GOOD one)(laview LIFE, isn't too bad, but glitchy) and it can hold data, it will be a definite 'must buy' Think I will get 4.
Try AI-HomeGuard software (keyword aihomeguard at Amazon). The AI based software runs on your PC as an NVR, eliminating any false alarm without missing positive events, email alerts, records detected objects (person, car …), and control smart switches. No cloud service needed.
The cameras work with SD card or Cloud storage.
If you didn't change the position of camera, it will cover the same distance.
There are no reviews yet.