Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight Camera – 2 Camera Security System – Wireless, 4K Video & HDR, Color Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, Wire-Free, 180º View, White – VMS5240-200NAS
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi Connection. Working broadband connection with at least 2Mbps upload speed|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Surveillance|
- Free local storage – Remotely access your locally secured smart camera footage from the included Arlo Smart hub (requires MicroSD card, sold separately)
- Zoom in to see sharp details – See and record video in 4K with HDR for a clearer, undistorted picture, day or night with your 4k wireless security camera and home security camera system
- Never miss a thing- The home security cameras and 4k security camera system come with an ultra-wide 180° diagonal viewing angle lens that has an auto image correction to remove fisheye distortion
- Smarter alerts, quicker action – Set up your surveillance security cameras with an Arlo Secure plan, receive notifications for people, vehicles, and packages so you can react quickly, right from your phone
- Coverage for every corner – Fast and easy wire-free installation with the no wire. The wireless camera delivers increased installation flexibility to get the perfect camera view from your home security system
- See more at night – See important features through these outdoor security cameras and home camera like faces or license plates in full color, at night, with color night vision
- Stay better informed with clearer details – The 4k security camera and wireless security camera system can automatically zoom and track moving objects with clarity.
- Long-lasting battery – Spend less time recharging your home security system surveillance camera with 6 months of battery life on one charge, and enjoy flexible, wire-free installation
- Plays well with others – These outdoor cameras for home security works as Alexa devices, Google Home devices, Apple HomeKit devices, and SmartThings devices.
- Arlo Secure – Includes 3-months of Arlo Secure for 30-day cloud recording, advanced object detection, rich notifications, and cloud activity zones. Plans start at dollars2.99/month for a single camera, and dollars9.99 for unlimited cameras
Device detailed description
Cutting edge protection, picture perfect. Zoom in to see and record video with the 4K security camera with HDR camera for a clearer, undistorted picture, day or night. With free local storage, the home security camera with mobile app allows you to remotely access your locally stored videos from the included Arlo SmartHub (requires MicroSD card, sold separately) and operates better than any cctv camera or cctv camera security system. Ultra 2 is a wire-free and weather resistant camera to deliver fast, easy installation and flexibility to get the perfect outdoor camera view, year-round. With the integrated spotlight, see important features like faces and licenses plates in full color, at night with color night vision through the no wifi security camera Get the big picture with the 180° diagonal view to make this the perfect front door camera and indoor security camera. With 3-months of Arlo’s Secure plan included, receive notifications for people, vehicles and packages and take quicker action like sound the siren, call a friend or dial emergency services via your home cameras with app for phone.* Ward off unwanted guests by triggering the siren or integrated spotlight automatically or manually from the Arlo App. *Arlo Secure includes cloud recordings of video clips at 2K or lower resolution for 30 days. Renewal of an Arlo Secure subscription is required to maintain Arlo Secure features, including cloud storage, advanced object detection, rich notifications, quick responses, cloud activity zones. Arlo Secure service not available in certain counties.
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
4 x 5 x 3 inches
Frequently asked question
DON'T ACTIVATE THE TRIAL or you will lose the ability to record when it ends! I added an Arlo Ultra camera to my existing setup (3 Pro cameras and Base VMB4500). Everything worked great for 2 or 3 months. It was recording on my hub and I could play all 4 cameras back on my iPad or iPhone using the Arlo App. Then I got… see more DON'T ACTIVATE THE TRIAL or you will lose the ability to record when it ends! I added an Arlo Ultra camera to my existing setup (3 Pro cameras and Base VMB4500). Everything worked great for 2 or 3 months. It was recording on my hub and I could play all 4 cameras back on my iPad or iPhone using the Arlo App. Then I got curious and activated the 'Free Trial' on the Ultra. I Didn't get enough benefits to continue with the subscription, so I let it lapse. That is when my Arlo Ultra stopped recording to my local storage and no matter what I tried, I cannot get it back to the way it worked before initiating the trial. At least it hasn't killed my older cameras. But this is an evil business model.
The Arlo Ultra 2 has a dual-band WiFi. It can switch between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi, depending on how far it is from the Arlo SmartHub or base station. This allows for optimized camera performance by balancing connectivity range and bandwidth.
The Arlo Ultra 2 2-camera kit comes with the following: - 2 Arlo Ultra 2 Cameras - 2 Rechargeable Batteries … see more The Arlo Ultra 2 2-camera kit comes with the following: - 2 Arlo Ultra 2 Cameras - 2 Rechargeable Batteries - 1 Magnetic charging cable (8 ft.) - 1 Magnetic wall mount & Screw kit - 1 Screw mount (long one) & Screw kit - 1 Smarthub - 1 Ethernet Cable - 1 Power Adapter - 1 Quick start guide - 1 Video monitoring decal You can purchase an extra 8 ft Indoor Magnetic Cable (VMA5000C) or a 25 ft Outdoor Magnetic Charging Cable (VMA5600C).
No (must have internet connection) - in my test as of 11/14/2020 (Arlo iPhone app version 2.21, Camera: firmware: 1.070.50.6_231_6e7e184, hardware: H10, base ultra 2: firmware: 220.127.116.11_744_c289687, hardware: VMB5000r5, ). Without internet connection to base VMB5000 my Arlo App in iPhone cannot see cameras and cannot … see more No (must have internet connection) - in my test as of 11/14/2020 (Arlo iPhone app version 2.21, Camera: firmware: 1.070.50.6_231_6e7e184, hardware: H10, base ultra 2: firmware: 18.104.22.168_744_c289687, hardware: VMB5000r5, ). Without internet connection to base VMB5000 my Arlo App in iPhone cannot see cameras and cannot access local storage (micro SDXC card) via local wifi.
There are no reviews yet.