1-Channel WiFi Wireless-Relay Switch Module – Smart Momentary Inching Controller,DC 7-32V DIY Remote Control Garage Door,Compatible with Alexa Echo Google Home IFTTT
- [Remote Control ]: You can remote control your garage door, computer,fan,curtain,gas fireplace or other home appliances by using TUYA or Smart Life app.
- [Inching Mode]:In the inching mode, if you press the button on the app (or the manual button on the board), the switch will be opened, and then auto closed after 0-60 second according to your setting on the app(default one second).
- [Self-locking mode]:In the Self-locking mode, when you press the button on APP (or the manual button on the board) , the relay will activate to keep ON or OFF.
- [Voice Control&Scheduling Features ]:Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant,IFTTT. Time Schedule function will help you never forget to turn off the appliances.
- [Easy to Set Up]: Support 2.4G WiFi network connection. Download TUYA or Smart Life APP and register an account. Then follow the instructions to complete the WiFi configuration.
Device detailed description
-Remote control&Multiple control
-Inching Mode/Self-locking Mode
1*1CH WiFi Relay Switch Module
1 *English User Manual
– WiFi relay module need enable location to connect your 2.4G WiFi.Don’t worry,we won’t record your location.You may rest assured that use it.
– If you plan to install it in a place where the WiFi signal is weak, you may need a wifi extender.
– Any malfunction, please don’t hesitate to contact us.Service team will reply you within 24 hours.
Features and specification
|Item Package Quantity||
2.64 x 1.61 x 0.71 inches
Frequently asked question
These devices work well with an Android app called Tuyasmart but I believe there is another in Python called tinytuya or Tuya Python.
1CH, 2CH and 4CG modules in Smart/Tuya treat them as Smart Plugs (outlet icon), once detected and installed, the app should now be able to see each channel as a separate 'plug' and Settings should allow you to configure the mode for the module.
The relay labelled: 10A 250VAC and 15A 125VAC. There are very small relays that I wonder they would really be using at that big amp.
NO. I have not found a way to individually control the mode of each channel. I would like to see this feature as well. I have two units and one will not change the mode from the board but the remote works. Another problem is a glitch where all of the relays close for a second and then open upon power up. Other th… see more NO. I have not found a way to individually control the mode of each channel. I would like to see this feature as well. I have two units and one will not change the mode from the board but the remote works. Another problem is a glitch where all of the relays close for a second and then open upon power up. Other than that, a good product.
There are no reviews yet.