Govee LED Smart Light Bars with Camera, RGBIC Smart Backlights, Music Sync Kit Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, 23 Preset Modes DreamView LED Play Light Bar for 27-45 inch Gaming, PC, TV, Room
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
- Govee Envisual: The light bars sync easily with your TV screen images and sounds. Enhance your gaming, movie, and musical experiences with vibrant lighting, 16 million colors, and 23 preset modes.
- Voice Control: Create the ideal movie or gaming atmosphere using simple voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant. Setting the mood for your Friday night get-togethers is now easier than ever. (Our WiFi module is built in the camera, only camera connected to the control box, then you can enjoy the Alexa or Google voice control)
- Intelligent Camera: The camera captures colors on your TV screen and automatically applies them to the lights. Enjoy lagless synchronization without needing an HDMI cable or being restricted by streaming services. (Please note that camera is on the bottom of the package)
- Sync Your Music: With a built-in mic, the light bars sync smoothly with your music or atmosphere sounds emitted from your TV/PC. Choose from 8 music modes (Vivid, Rhythm, Strike, Vibrate), all great for live concerts, karaoke nights, or gaming worlds.
- Smart App Features: Manage your light bars easily with the Govee Home app. Moreover, you’ll have access to a timer function, DIY colors, Video mode, Music sync, and Scene modes. Optimize your TV viewing at the touch of a button.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
Light kit inlcuded
Frequently asked question
Yes, the camera mainly for Video Mode, and these Flow Pro bars also support Music mode, Color mode, and Scene mode without a camera. Video Attached. And our Govee Home app supports group control (except video mode) for all our smart devices. Need more help, please feel free to contact us through Amazon Message Center.
These two flow pro light bars can display different colors at once on Video Mode now, video attached.
Yes, we did upload a new firmware version 2 weeks ago, please update the version in the Govee Home app.
I have it on a 55' and it works fine
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
My favorite RGB purchase to-date
UPDATE: One of my complaints was that the bars were not individually addressable from the camera image (only from the software for patterns but not from the images on your screen). A recent software update changed it! Now both bars are individually addressable from the screen, & you have the option to go back and forth. Honestly amazed by this product, been using it daily for months and they are still bright as ever and overall the product is even better than the day I got them.
I love RGB. I may be a little obsessed. I have 2 sets in my car, one on every window in my studio, the bookshelf, 2 on the desk, 2 around the room, I even have cornhole boards with RGB strips that light up when a bag lands on them.
This Govee Play Light Bar is my favorite way to add RGB by far. I’m considering getting another one for another room (initially I put it in the studio just to test it and set it up, but now I can’t stand the idea of not having it there).
The lights are brilliantly bright, extremely customizable from the Govee app (which works incredibly well and across multiple devices), and the setup is great.
A quick note, the instructions for calibrating the camera include putting several sticky orange squares around your display.
However, the calibration itself is manual and comes directly from the camera feed. In other words, you can see exactly what the camera sees in real time & move 4 sliders to the edges of the screen. It’s pretty intuitive, but the reality is you don’t ever really need the orange squares at all. That helps, especially if moving it often or changing setups or if you simply never want to put the sticky squares on your display.
The cables are plenty long—I routinely move the two bars into opposite corners depending on if I’m playing a game or watching a movie & I can keep the cables neatly hidden behind the desk. For an 80-inch display they might be just right, and everything else there’s plenty of extra cable.
And the RGB stuff is great, but these bars have also become modified keylights for all my Zoom calls. The bars create a SUPER SOFT light which is perfect for lighting your face, and the brightness is completely adjustable so they’re effective in virtually any setup.
The bars themselves do not change separately for either of the two settings that use the camera (‘game’ or ‘movie’) but provide incredibly responsive light. I’ve seen some complaints that they don’t change separately or across a strip, but Govee makes a product like that, for what it’s worth. Still, I only really notice when I’m staring at the lights trying to write a review, the rest of the time the lights simply enhance whatever I’m doing & I don’t ever feel like I could be furious they don’t display lights independently from the display. In high action scenes with explosions or fire, the immersiveness is inescapably cool.
Oh, and they work with my wifi. I have over a dozen other Govee RGB products and they’re all on bluetooth, which is great, and ALL of them work with the app. But being able to turn these lights off with my Google Assistant is another quality-of-life upgrade.
Yeah, I love these things. Thanks for letting me gush.08/17/2022Verified Purchase
The immersion these lights gives you are SUPERB!!
I added some pics so you can look by yourself the awesomeness and vivid colors they give to the back by reading your screen.
I also personally think, these works better glued to the back of the screen than standing on the sides, so the immersion is more intense 😛
Lights are super easy to install, the adhesion is perfect but not so much on the camera, specially because nowadays screens are very thin.07/17/2022Verified Purchase
A great add on for my home office
Easy to install, and can be removed and reinstalled, much better than what I have been searching for06/17/2022Verified Purchase
It was an easy installation and watching movies and listening to music is so much fun05/21/2022Verified Purchase
takes some adjusting but they work pretty good on video mode
the white balance and saturation need to be tweaked on “video” mode, but overall they work very good for the price. very bright, very low input delay, add a great deal of immersion to games.05/15/2022Verified Purchase
Looks nice, not recommended for larger screens.
+ Lights are bright and vibrant
+ Once you’ve got it set up it’s easy to use with Alexa or Google Assistant
+ Adhesives work very well
– The lights don’t even fit in the tabletop stands
– The camera can’t normally handle large TV screens (Mine is 70′, I had to lay mine behind my soundbar on the table beneath the TV for it to work properly.)04/14/2022Verified Purchase