Ecosense EQ100 EcoQube, Smart Continuous Radon Detector for Home, Easy to Use, Accurate, Wi-Fi, USA Version pCi/L
- FIRST RESULT IN MINUTES : First radon level reading in just 10 minutes after power up , The advantage is that you can know your indoor radon levels in a short time
- AN ACCURATE RADON MONITOR FOR YOUR HOME: Radon counting sensitivity of 30 counts per hour per picocuries per liter enables an accurate measurement of indoor radon levels
- WI-FI CONNECTED WITH SMARTPHONE APP : Connects with your existing home Wi-Fi router and monitor your home’s radon levels from anywhere, anytime , Results are delivered securely only to your smartphone app and alerts and share notifications if radon levels go above your comfort level, Wi-Fi connectivity is required for using this device
- COMPACT CUBE DESIGN : Small enough to place anywhere within your home providing visual indication of radon levels using a color-coded LED on the front side
- WHAT YOU GET: EcoQube, User Guide, Power cable, Power adapter, customer support via email & 12 months limited warranty
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
1 year limited warranty
2.56 x 2.56 x 3.17 inches
Frequently asked question
Thank you for interested in our product. But, unfortunately, EcoQube EQ100 can only be used when connected to Wifi. If you're looking for a product that can be used without an internet connection, I would recommend to consider the 'RadonEye' which is equipped with the same type of sensor. This product can be used with … see more Thank you for interested in our product. But, unfortunately, EcoQube EQ100 can only be used when connected to Wifi. If you're looking for a product that can be used without an internet connection, I would recommend to consider the 'RadonEye' which is equipped with the same type of sensor. This product can be used with a bluetooth connection.
With this device's sensor technology, the lifespan of this device is reported as 5 years.
1. To hear the audio alarm, you will need to enable [Audio Alarm] in [Device Configurations] for the EcoQube device. For every 10 minute period, if the measured radon level exceeds the configured threshold (default is 4.0 pCi/L), a beep sound alarm will be heard. 2. To receive push notifications, you will need to en… see more 1. To hear the audio alarm, you will need to enable [Audio Alarm] in [Device Configurations] for the EcoQube device. For every 10 minute period, if the measured radon level exceeds the configured threshold (default is 4.0 pCi/L), a beep sound alarm will be heard. 2. To receive push notifications, you will need to enable both [Notifications] in [Settings] and [Audio Alarm] in [Device Configurations] for the EcoQube device. Notification will be triggered when all of the following conditions are met: a. When radon level exceeds the configured threshold radon level in [Device Configurations]. b. When radon reading is updated every hour after EcoQube uploads its first data.
As of now, this device does not have the feature for battery backup.
5 reviews for Ecosense EQ100 EcoQube, Smart Continuous Radon Detector for Home, Easy to Use, Accurate, Wi-Fi, USA Version pCi/L
05 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Seems to work okay, but wifi seems flakey
I got around to setting this up a couple weeks ago. When you finally get to the point where it actually is hooked up to the wifi network it seems to be working fine. My results are usually in the range of 2 to 3 or so, sometimes higher, sometimes lower. Readings seem to go higher when the a/c is off at night, but just about always stay below 4.
Thing is that the only way I seem to get a good network connection is if I set it right on top of the router. When I tried to move it a couple feet away to an area where the air flow in the basement may be lower the connection failed. So given my basement gets air flow just about everywhere where it is recommended to set this thing while the air conditioner is running (and the vents are closed) and will get even more air flow when the furnace is running again (and the vents will be open), I do wonder about the quality of the readings when they are on. Does the air circulation give a false positive reading?
I suppose I will figure out somewhere else to put the router (it’s wall mounted now) and see what happens.
This is in an unfinished walkout basement by the way, I spent the last few winters sealing it up as it was pretty leaky. (Fixed the water leaks decades ago, the air leaks more recently (including new insulation and a lot of caulk), and most of the insect leaks (still get some here and there but so much better now, but also still a work in progress).)09/30/2022Verified Purchase
Very happy with this dector
App to use this was easy to install and while a little limited it works well. I see a big difference in a closed off after I crack a window. The front LED indicates low, medium, and high levels so you don’t need to look at the app all the time. I just wish the app had more features. Great for a home unit. You can move around to different parts of the house to check levels, but I didn’t see a way to reset the data when you do that. It does what I wanted.07/30/2022Verified Purchase
This is a cool and great tool for any home owner or renter of an older New England property.
I have a few older houses (1890-1900) and they have granite stone foundations. This device is a great way to check and monitor what the radon levels are in the basements of my houses. It is easy to setup and easy to use.05/29/2022Verified Purchase
Easy to setup and appears to be pretty accurate
Bought this on a whim because we were having some sump pit issues unrelated to radon and I thought I should see if we also had radon issues. Sure glad I followed my gut. I set this up in our bedroom first just to test and within a day we were getting readings consistently over 5. Moved it to the basement and the readings went over 10. Called a licensed remediation firm and will be getting a handle on this. Well with the money for the peace of mind. Only complaint is it should be easier to reset the data if you want to start over in another location.05/29/2022Verified Purchase
Great product and recommend it!
So I also have their Radon Eye RD200 which is exceptional, but it does not have Wi-Fi or date and time stamps in the data log / graph history. That’s why I bought this EcoQube. I want accuracy and details! This one provides all the details and the Wi-Fi to check it away from home. It has the alarm that can alert you at whatever level of radon you want (similar to their radon eye rd200), or you can shut off the alarm. It also seems accurate. For the first 48 hours it seemed to read .5 less than our calibrated tester. After 48 hours it’s very close to the calibrated $2,000 tester we borrowed. The professional unit and the radoneye rd200 (from this same company) both are reading the exact same almost right out of the box. This unit (EcoQube) took longer to be accurate but as of now seems to be just as accurate as well. The only negative is it doesn’t have a display on the unit itself…so if you don’t have your phone on you and you’re right next to the unit, there’s no way of knowing exactly what level of radon it’s reading. However, with that said, it does have a led that is either green, amber or red, which tells you radon is either in good range, consider fixing range, or bad range …needs fixing. You also need to have Wi-Fi with this unit. As long as you have Wi-Fi, you can easily see detailed radon levels on your phone and or multiple phones. I highly recommend both the EcoQube and radoneye rd200. Both are very good radon detectors that work faster (30 measurements an hour) and give you results every hour rather than waiting 48 hours for the first result like other brands, if you need quicker results. Long term they’re all very good.05/18/2022Verified Purchase