Smart Plug with 2 USB Smart WiFi Ports, Remote Control Home Appliances, Charge Devices, Alexa and Google Home, 2.4GHz, by Ebryte
- [REMOTE CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE] – Enjoy the remote convenience of controlling any outlet in your home, whether you are home or away. ebryte Wi-Fi smart plugs work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Using the Alexa or Google Assistance App on your smartphone or tablet, you can control home lighting or appliances remotely.
- [GIVE VOICE COMMANDS] – Effortlessly control lights and other electronic appliances from anywhere with your voice. Whether you are in the home or using the App on your mobile device, you can give voice commands using Amazon Alexa or Google Home Assistant to turn on and off home devices.
- [CREATE SCHEDULES] – Conveniently use the schedule feature to automatically power on or off home devices, such as lights, fans, a coffee pot, or almost any home appliance that has a physical on/off toggle switch.
- [SET COUNTDOWN TIMERS] – Get peace of mind by utilizing the countdown timer to set a specific time for lights or other home devices to shut off. Great for a light in a child’s room before bedtime.
- [USB CHARGING] – Get the added benefit of this multipurpose plug with two (2) USB ports that can easily charge or power devices in addition to using the smart plug (AC outlet). You can control the USB ports independently from the AC outlet via the App.
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
Frequently asked question
I didn't recommend this because I was unable to get the App to work the way I wanted. That said, Fairy Lights are relatively low current sets, but generally work on 3-4 volts. That is lower than the TTL (Transistor Transistor Logic) 5 Volt USB power. There are ways to adapt the Fairy lights to decrease the voltage a… see more I didn't recommend this because I was unable to get the App to work the way I wanted. That said, Fairy Lights are relatively low current sets, but generally work on 3-4 volts. That is lower than the TTL (Transistor Transistor Logic) 5 Volt USB power. There are ways to adapt the Fairy lights to decrease the voltage and work with a USB supply. You would need to do that if you have not already. A lot of them are made to work with batteries, and you may have specialized ones made for USB's. I can't tell you if the control will work as I was unable to get the App to work right. It should be tolerant to the current if it's under 500 mA. As for control, it's been a while, maybe the App is improved or it works better than it did with my phone. However do not try to use directly with 3-4 Volt Fairy lights or they may be damaged.
No, this ebryte Smart Plug only works with 2.4GHz.
6 reviews for Smart Plug with 2 USB Smart WiFi Ports, Remote Control Home Appliances, Charge Devices, Alexa and Google Home, 2.4GHz, by Ebryte
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Love the new Ebryte smart plug with wifi ports. The scheduling feature lets my heat up my home office by connecting to my space heater so its extra toasty when I start working in the morning. Unit is super solid and easy to use. Just ordered 2 more.10/08/2022Verified Purchase
Great product, easy to use and fast delivery!!! LOVE IT!08/11/2022Verified Purchase
Very easy to set up on a 2.4 Ghz wifi channel
Very easy to set up on a 2.4 Ghz wifi channel and I’m planning on using it to turn on and off a table lamp for a few hours every evening. This will replace one of my old light timers and I can control it anywhere. Pretty cool.06/27/2022Verified Purchase
Ease of use.
This is great for those places you need just a little help. Easy to set up.06/13/2022Verified Purchase
Easy to set up
Product showed up overnight and was easy to set up. I downloaded the app and it found the plug pretty easily. Works great!05/31/2022Verified Purchase
ebryte Smart Plug is easy & works great, I love it!
I buy a lot on Amazon and don’t usually leave reviews, but the ebryte Smart Plug is such a great and innovative product that I just had to shout it out! First of all, I’m not a major “techie” so at first I worried that I might not be able to easily set up this device. However, ebryte’s step-by-step setup video made setting up the unit effortless and even fun. Being able to remotely turn on and off our lamps while we are away gives us great peace of mind knowing that it looks like we’re always home. Recently, my wife went on a trip and I stayed home, but she made me laugh by remotely turning lamps on and off from 150 miles away! And let me also say I am completely blown away by the high-speed charging ports. I did not believe my eyes when I plugged in my nearly dead iPhone and it had a full charge literally 10 minutes later. Amazing. I will definitely be ordering more ebryte Smart Plugs.05/10/2022Verified Purchase