Sengled Smart TV LED Backlights for 45-75 inch TVs, 8 PCS Segmented LED Strip Lights, Work with Alexa Google Home, Music Sync Wi-Fi RGB Ambient TV Lighting, Grouping, Adjustable Length, 25,000 Hours
|Color||Rgb (Red, Green, Blue)|
|Special Feature||Color_changing, Remote_controlled, Adjustable|
|Light Source Type||LED|
- Hands-Free Voice Control: Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings to control Wi-Fi LED strip lights, Power on/off, adjust brightness, or change colors, free up your hands and create the ambiance needed for a party.
- Dynamic Light Effects: Built-in high sensitivity microphone offers dynamic audio sync, multi-mode support such as Movies, Games, and Music, smoothly sync swith your music or ambient sound from TV/PC and enhance entertainment experience with vibrant lighting.
- Segmented Smart Light Strip: Sengled LED TV light strips for backlighting include two 40′ light strips, two 20′ light strips and four 10′ light strips, many kinds of installation methods, use 3 connecting wires to achieve a perfect corner. The use of this kit is only limited by your imagination. 3 connecting wires are designed to bend and fold around corners, you can use them at any angle, such as 90°.
- Smart App Features: Use Sengled Home app access to customize rooms, dynamic audio sync, DIY scenes, schesule. 27 existing modes and more custom modes to choose from. Use it with voice to easily control entire rooms or levels of your home with one command.
- Safe to Use: The surface of the LED strip lights for TV is made of flexible and safe materials, with a protective layer over the LEDs instead of bare LEDs. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks and flexibly install under cabinets, TVs, or bed frames using the supplied strong adhesive and 3M tape.
- Customer Service: Sengled expert lighting offers ample brightness and brings out true, vibrant colors. Designed to provide longer, more energy-efficient illumination. Live customer service based in the U.S. 3-year warranty.
Device detailed description
Sengled TV LED backlight uses an advanced method of segmented connection, including two 40′ light strips, two 20′ light strips and four 10′ light strips. 3 connecting wires are designed to bend and fold to achieve perfect corners. Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant to easily control TV light strip: power on/off, adjust brightness, or change colors with simple voice command. You can also customize scenes, schedules, group settings and more functions through the Sengled Home app. The built-in high-sensitivity microphone is synchronized with your music, supports multiple modes for movies, games, music and more to color your life.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
2 year manufacturer.
|Number Of Pieces||
|Color Temperature (K)|
Power Adapter, User Manual, 4 x Cleaning Pads, 3 x Corner Extensions, Wi-Fi Strip Controller, Two 40” + Two 20' + Four 10' Light Strips, 8 x Strip Clips, 4 x 3M mounting pads, Reset Pin
|Number of Light Sources|
Frequently asked question
Technically, but not realistically. In my room, the lights start to fade noticeably as they stretch across the room, so much so that my desk has significantly less light than another part of my room.
Color synchronization of two light bars
They have to be plugged in, they don't have batteries.
Yes they are just like other smart dimming lights.
5 reviews for Sengled Smart TV LED Backlights for 45-75 inch TVs, 8 PCS Segmented LED Strip Lights, Work with Alexa Google Home, Music Sync Wi-Fi RGB Ambient TV Lighting, Grouping, Adjustable Length, 25,000 Hours
05 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Very Excited to Have The Product!!!
It’s easy to install on the top or bottom of the 55” TV. The product offers the option to install the camera at the top or bottom of the screen which is nice for aesthetics.
Tips: for the strip, be careful where you start to stick it and the direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise) just make sure these configurations are the same as what’s in the app. The strips can’t really bend at a 90 degree angle at the corners. So we just made a circle at the corner. You create a sort of loop and then direct the LED strip along the next side of the TV.
Setup with the Sengled Home app is very easy especially using the Android app, it will automatically scan
the TV camera strip and select the home Wi-Fi and give the pwd. On my wife’s iOS phone the app gave step by step instructions. It primarily supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
Tips: It supports the dual mode (2.4G+5G) with the same SSID and password. So if you setup the home router with the same ssid and pwd for both 2.4G and 5Ghz, then it should work.
It’s easy to calibrate this camera, just drag the 5 points into the TV screen and not loop the TV
edges in the area in Sengled Home App. There’s an article on their support website that walks you through.
After completing the setup, it runs into the TV SYNC mode by default. It’s amazing when you see it in action for the first time! You can see the led strip’s color changing with the screen accordingly. If you have a borderless TV, I feel this strip will extend the TV screen to a larger area. For the game sync mode, the rhythm of color change became faster, it will be pretty cool for my son’s video games.
Tips: It’s better to turn off or dim the room light to low brightness, the color recognition will be more precise.
According to the pamplet inside the box, this product could work without internet for TV and Game sync mode. So there’s NO NEED to worry about the camera security, all the screen images are processed locally inside the device. Which makes sense because if the camera had to process the video through the internet, it would take much longer to change colors.
It is a very compact product, with higher brightness compared with other products,
adjustable brightness for what you like, and accurate color recognition. It quickly reflects the
color change of the TV screen, and very easy to install and configure.
If install on an OLED TV, for the sake of the very thick edge, you need to make sure to use the 3M stickers to adhere the camera very well to the TV. You might also be able to use the bottom camera configuration and just rest the camera on the shelf or mantle underneath the TV so that the camera has a clear view looking up!
Overall a really cool product and great app experience. Excited to add more to other TV’s in our home!08/22/2022Verified Purchase
I love them! Also have the light bulb. They are super easy to use and can control them through my Alexa app. Would recommend07/01/2022Verified Purchase
Good, value accent lighting, but not the best whites
I put two of these lights behind my monitors to provide backlighting while I work. They have a good amount of brightness and were really easy to setup. They work nearly instantly when I use Alexa or the Alexa app (I almost never use the Sengled app I needed to install them). The only thing I don’t like is that the white colors aren’t great quality. They don’t look awful, but they don’t match exactly with the Philips Hue bulbs I have in the same room. That being said, they’re like 1/3 of the price of the Philips Hue Play Strips.06/18/2022Verified Purchase
No está bien calibrada.
Cuando la pantalla está oscura o blanca no es da colores parejos. Al tener pocos puntos de reconocimiento de la pantalla (solo 5) no se puede señalar bien el contorno de la tv que debe seguir la cámara. La Govee gg flow pro a pesar que son dos barras lo hace mucho mejor en la interpretación de colores y movimiento05/30/2022Verified Purchase
Review of TV Camera
Wanted to share my thoughts on the product and the set up:
1) Installation was pretty easy. There are 2 main components to the product, an LED strip and a
camera. Both adhere to the TV with 3M adhesive so they’re on there pretty good. The LED strip
has a connector that plugs into the camera so the camera “watches” your TV screen and feeds
the information to the LED strip.
Note: You need to kind of make a loop with the LED strip on the corner because the strip isn’t
malleable enough to turn on a sharp angle. In the next generations it would be good to see
Also: You want to really pay attention to the direction you’re installing the LED strip so that it’s
not going on backwards. There’s a video with instructions that makes it really easy to follow
2) Once it’s installed you get the product added to the Sengled Home app and it sets up pretty
quickly. The app connects with your local wifi network but you need to have 2.4G capabilities. It
can add to a dual band that does 2.4 and 5G but the 2.4 needs to be enabled.
3) After it’s installed you calibrate the image to the size of your TV. In the product settings in the
app there is an image with dots you drag and drop to adjust the screen size. The dots drag and
drop so it’s pretty easy to manipulate around. The camera can go on the top or bottom of the
screen, whichever looks better to you. Because the calibration of the screen is based on the dots
and not understanding up or down it gives you that choice which is nice.
4) There’s 2 sync modes, one for games and one for TV so you can adjust it based on what you’re
doing. The difference I noticed between the two is that the game mode seems to adjust the
color a little faster which makes sense when you consider how the user is controlling the point
of view on screen. Because the camera is synced with the screen there’s no need to switch input
from the TV to the gaming console, which is really nice. No messing around with the cords. You
just switch the mode over in the app and that’s it! You don’t even have to get up lol. I think I’m
probably going to get one for my PC monitor as well because it really adds some spice to your
game experience. Really immersive!
Overall it’s super great, really looking forward to corner connectors! Packaging looked good and it was
really well protected in the box.04/20/2022Verified Purchase