eufy Security Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Scanner, Keyless Entry Door Lock, Smart Wi-Fi Lock, Bluetooth Electronic Deadbolt, Touchscreen Keypad, BHMA Certified, IP65 Weatherproofing
|Special Feature||Built-in wifi, Auto lock,High Security cylinder.|
|Lock Type||Keypad Lock|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.26 x 2.83 x 1.03 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Zinc|
- – Your Finger is the Key: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds and unlocks your door in 1 second—it’s faster than fumbling for your keys.
- – Control From Anywhere: With its all-new Wi-Fi connectivity, you can control Smart Lock from absolutely anywhere via the eufy Security app.
- – Always Has Your Back: Even when you’re in a hurry, Smart Lock is ready to protect your home. A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically behind you, every time.
- – Multiple Ways to Unlock: Open Smart Lock using your fingerprint, with your phone via the eufy Security app, or by using the keypad or key.
- – Built to Last: With a sturdy zinc alloy and stainless steel frame, Smart Lock is tested to handle the comings and goings of a busy household for over 30 years. The IP65 rating ensures that come rain or shine, your front door is protected.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
6.26 x 2.83 x 1.03 inches
Frequently asked question
Only indirect. There is no button for this, but you can schedule the access for every user and temporarily ban them.
If you can program Siri Shortcuts, then you can have them control Google assistant. But not homekit.
Only one side is water resistant. The other side (battery compartment) is just a plastic cover with no seal.
Until they feel tight enough to hold. Don’t over tighten.
4 reviews for eufy Security Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Scanner, Keyless Entry Door Lock, Smart Wi-Fi Lock, Bluetooth Electronic Deadbolt, Touchscreen Keypad, BHMA Certified, IP65 Weatherproofing
04 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Great smart features, cheap quality deadbolt
Here are some of my thoughts on this product
* The two pieces i.e. the indoor and outdoor unit, that one usually interfaces with seem to be well built and have a certain heft to it.
* The installation was easy and was very well explained by eufy’s video tutorial, right in the app
* eufy support seems to be good so far and I am always able to talk to a human without a long wait. Although I must admit that I haven’t had any tricky situations like warranty claims so far. So that part of the support still remains to be tested
* There are some super-cool smart features like ‘scramble passcode’, and assigning a different code for each member, max bad tries, etc.
* This smart lock replaced a good quality deadbolt and I have to say, I am not at all impressed with the quality of the included deadbolt. The lock/unlock mechanical feel is not sophisticated and feels cheap. The plastic part in the center of the deadbolt, that controls the locking/unlocking seemed cheaply built as well.
* I had some issues adding the lock to my eufy app using my android phone. I was told by support that it could be because of 5g interference. Support suggested I should try adding the lock using another device like a tablet, and that seemed to work out quite well
* The unlocking mechanism seems to be a bit flawed, where the deadbolt does not retract all the way inside, it stays about 5% out. While it’s not a dealbreaker since I’m still able to open the door but it first hits the wooden edge of the door, which then forces the deadbolt to retract.08/12/2022Verified Purchase
Incredible performance so far!
I thought keypad locks were cool.. then I thought smart locks would be even cooler.. but after trying 4 different models that all had noise or battery issues (I’m looking at you, Kwikset) I was at wit’s end. I was ready to give up and go back to the old ways. Then I got this model at the suggestion of a relative. Unlocking the door has never been so easy. I really thought the fingerprint thing was a gimmick, but now I realize just how convenient it really is. I initially had some concerns about going with a rechargeable battery unit after reading some of the reviews, but it’s been 3 months and we still have about 70% battery left. I’m sure it helps that the lock is within a very high wifi signal area, so keep that in mind when setting up. The only downside is the non-standard key type. Several locksmiths in the area said they haven’t seen a key like this one before. I guess on the upside that means the cylinder is harder to pick.
All in all, is a great lock!07/05/2022Verified Purchase
Excellent, but deadbolt and doorframe need to line up, minor fingerprint issues
I have no major problems with the smart lock at all. My issues are more with the installation of a smart lock. Something I didn’t think about before buying one was the door and door frame just not lining up without some work to close it properly. We have that on our main front door, but not on our mudroom door. I would have liked to have installed the smart lock on our front door, but we have to push the door in (a decent amount of effort) to lock the deadbolt. So a smart lock will not work with that door without modifying the door and frame first.
That said, I got the smart lock installed on our mudroom door and it works perfectly. I’ve had a couple of minor issues having it recognize my fingerprint, which is why I took off one star for the fingerprint reader. Otherwise all the features are awesome. It integrates with our video doorbell video so that I can trigger it from our video doorbell. (pictured in the screenshot)
My story on why I got this:
I got this primarily to take away my fears of my father getting locked out. My father has dementia and frequently has the compulsion to wait for someone to arrive. So he steps out our front door and waits on our front step for the fictitious person to arrive. He’s not a wanderer on foot, so I really don’t have a problem with this action (except when it is really hot).
He did, however, lock himself out of the house a couple of times with our old code locked door (including when it was really hot, I found him slumped over but conscious on a hot day when he got locked out). I upgraded to this smart lock so I can trigger the lock at any time to let him inside.
He no longer has the ability to recognize whether or not he can unlock the door himself. He doesn’t remember that I gave him a key, programmed a code he can remember, or had it memorize his fingerprint (thanks for all the options). Having the ability to unlock it at any time remotely, regardless of his state of mind, is a weight off my mind as a caretaker.06/28/2022Verified Purchase
Brilliant design, easy installation!
This is a beautifully designed, precision built product with clear, easy to follow installation instructions.
(NOTE) The battery pack is in a clear sack with a label noting that it ships with 30% charge and should immediately be charged to 100%. The battery pack has red and blue marker lights and may be charged with any USB type B charger. This may take several hours and MUST be done BEFORE installation. Reviewers complaining about short battery life may have failed to read this note and charge the battery pack.)
Once charged and installed, my unit connected immediately with my Wi-Fi but I am still coaxing it to pair directly to my Motorola Edge+ via Bluetooth. When I instruct my phone to find new Bluetooth devices, it does not find the lock. I have reached out to customer support and will keep you apprised how this turns out. It operates perfectly from my phone via the Wi-Fi connection.
The unit is easy to program and quickly learned both my and my wife’s codes and fingerprints.
I will be installing a second unit on my property on the wife’s she shed, her quilting room. The instructions and the security app make clear this is easily done and both units may be controlled separately with their own codes if desired. I have already determined that the manual keys are NOT the same, and the keys to open the front door will NOT open the she shed.
I recommend this product.06/03/2022Verified Purchase