iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Personalized Cleaning Recommendations, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging, Roomba 694
|Model Name||IRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging, Charcoal GreyIRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacu…|
|Surface Recommendation||Carpet and hard floor|
|Product Dimensions||13.4'L x 13.4'W x 3.54'H|
|Controller Type||App Control, Voice Control|
- MORE THOUGHTFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT – The Roomba 694 takes vacuuming off your mind with personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligence of iRobot OS. Learns your habits and your routines..Runtime : 90 minutes
- 3-STAGE CLEANING POWER – The 3-Stage Cleaning system lifts dirt, dust and debris from carpets and hard floors while an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges.
- FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON – iRobot’s Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba 694 robot vacuum to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly.
- DON’T LET MESSES MESS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE – Simply use the iRobot Home App or your voice assistant to tell the Roomba 694 robot to vacuum and consider it done.
- A FULL SUITE OF ADVANCED SENSORS – You don’t have to worry about Roomba 694 Series Robot Vacuum getting around your home to get the job done: A full suite of advanced sensors allow this robot to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges, while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- DUAL MULTI-SURFACE BRUSHES – Instead of using a single bristle brush, Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum works with Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, that flex to adjust to different floor types.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES – Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
- ADAPTS TO MULTIPLE FLOOR SURFACES – Unique Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head is specifically designed to tackle cleaning on multiple floor sufaces including hard wood and carpet. Head automatically adjusts to different heights of flooring for the best clean.
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
Device detailed description
The Roomba 600 series robot vacuum is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. It learns your cleaning habits and then offers up custom cleaning schedules—taking on daily dirt, dust, and debris from carpets and hard floors. It even has an edge-sweeping brush to get into corners and along edges. Google Assistant and Alexa compatibility let you start a cleaning session with just your voice, or simply use the iRobot Home App. When your area’s pollen count is high or during pet shedding season, the Roomba 600 series robot vacuum can even suggest extra cleanings —to help keep your floors clean every day of the year.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches
|Batteries Type of batteries used|
IRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging, Charcoal Grey
1 Roomba® 694 Robot Vacuum, 1 Home Base® Charging Station, Extra Filter
|Battery Cell Composition|
Frequently asked question
Too funny! I had a bit of mud from a customer boot, and it really could spread just that little bit over about a 3 foot by 2 foot area! Hard to imagine the dimensions with a pet mess...
The Roomba 694 doesn't require Wifi for basic operation. Simply press the Clean Button, and Roomba will begin its clean mission.
No. They sell a separate mopping robot.
05 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Excellent for apartments with carpet and pet hair!
Overall I’m very pleased with my purchase.
It is a big pain in the ass to get the Wi-Fi hooked up.
In order for it to pair it has to be on a 2.4 ghz connection.
And if you have 5Ghz
You’ll need to manually shut off the 5G on your router.
A couple YouTube videos helped me out on how to pair device to my Wi-Fi network.
I actually have to do the same process with any smart appliance I have in my home as well so I was aware on how to do it.
As far as the product itself.
I do love it.
Where do I think there could be improvements?
I wish that this specific package came with a way to design a layout on the app.
But naturally that just leads me to
Buying the more expensive models.
Like I said overall very pleased.
It’s a great thing to have when you’re in the office all day and you can set it up on a reoccurring schedule at 11 AM while your away.
Coming home to lines on the carpet is a great feeling09/08/2022Verified Purchase
Love this little guy!
This thing makes me feel productive even when I’m just sitting on the couch. It’s a little loud, but it’s a vacuum cleaner so that’s to be expected. It also bumped into everything the first couple of times I ran it which kind of drove me crazy, but then I realized that’s how it maps out the space. Now that it has a good idea of the layout of my place it’s very gentle. I have two cats and one avoids it while the other chases it around, so that’s entertaining. Definitely worth the purchase!05/18/2022Verified Purchase
This would make a great gift for anyone.
I bought this with some birthday money, and Im so glad I did! I love this thing. Watching it hunt around for anything to pickup is cute and satisfying. We have two pets and two adults with long hair, so it has lots to do. I am thrilled it goes under the bed and sofas, no more moving the furniture and getting embarrassed haha. Yes there is maintenance, it makes sense, get yourself a sharp pair of scissors and old fine tooth comb and groom your Roomba. I do it a couple times a week, as my sons ‘covid hair’ is extra long, and I swear he sheds more than usual. I could go on and on, but like I said, I would buy it again and in fact am going to get it for my MIL for Christmas, Im really looking forward to that. My only worry is that Ill wear it out as I use it once a day. I guess we will see. I bought it Sept 1 2022.05/15/2022Verified Purchase
Best thing I did for myself!
Buying a Roomba ( and one for my daughter) was THE best thing I have done for myself . We both have dogs and lots of fur! As a senior citizen dragging out my vacuum cleaner daily was a bit taxing and increasingly difficult for me to bend and kneel to get under furniture. The Roomba has made my life easier and my home cleaner. Pet hair is not a problem for this little machine. It doesn’t replace a good through vacuuming but it helps with daily maintenance and keeps the fur and dust bunnies under control so I have to deep clean less frequently.
The pros : it was easy-to set up and use. It gets under my chairs and tables with ease. The battery charge is 90 minutes. I can set up a program for each area I want cleaned . It’s a little quieter than my upright so my dogs aren’t hiding from it. It works well on my hardwood floors and rugs. I am happier because my home is cleaner.
The cons : I have smaller rooms with not a lot of open space. So I had to rearrange things in order to get it to follow the cleaning path I wanted . I had to set up barriers in the areas with a lot of cords(I.e computer, TV)easy fix – I just put a pillow down. I feel that the house almost has to be barrier free in order to get the best performance. The dust bin is really small and I have to stop and empty the bin a couple of times during a cleaning cycle. You can get a self emptying model.$$$$
All in all I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to lighten your housekeeping load.05/01/2022Verified Purchase
Good purchase, had really high expectations. Great if you have a hard time with daily tasks.
I am someone who can become overstimulated to the point of not functioning, and then let mess get even worse. I wanted to automate even just one process of cleaning my apartment in hopes that it will help me prevent my house falling into a depression mess. I have the Roomba 694 (I think) and have never owned another kind or brand so I don’t know how it compares to other models. I’ve had the Roomba since January 26th, 2022. If my feelings change, I’ll try to update my review. If you don’t want to read a novel, skip to the bottom!
– Comes with an extra filter
– Easy to set up
– Automated vacuuming that you can leave to its own devices. Really convenient.
– 1.5 hour battery life, which I rarely run out of
– It can vacuum all the way under the bed!!
– Automatically spot cleans dirty areas, or you can tell it to spot clean a dirty surface
– Easy to disassemble to clean/empty
– Goes over uneven surfaces well/has no problem with that
– Generally does a pretty good job overall.
– Cleans my hard wood, linoleum, and carpet alike.
– It’s pretty good at getting cat litter up, which is awesome, cause even my regular vacuum isn’t great with that!
– It ran over a cotton ball that was on the floor and dragged/smushed it into the carpet and left a white fuzzy streak. I thought ‘Man, that’s gonna take forever to get out of there.’ When the robot made its way back over, it went over the cotton several times and cleaned it so well it was like it never happened.
– Doesn’t really get stuck too much
– Makes a cute little song noise when it’s done or docks at its home base lol. It’s kinda cute (even though it’s inanimate)
– Small dust bin. It’s a small vacuum, so that’s a given, but you will have to empty it often. Luckily, that’s easy and does not deter me from using it, but using a normal vacuum will collect probably like 5x the debris. If you don’t want to empty it, maybe splurge for the self-emptying one.
– Sometimes I have to ‘babysit’ it. It will vacuum for half an hour only to miss the hall (which is not blocked off) or one part of the room. (I assume this is due to its random algorithm). It’s kind of annoying to have to pick it up, set it down where I want it, and turn it back on for another cycle.
– It’s kind of loud. I know I know, it’s a vacuum. But it’s definitely not quiet enough for me to consider it peaceful, or even consider running it at night. If I choose to work while it’s running, I have to put noise cancelling airpods in with my audio playing and even then I can still hear it. You definitely wanna be awake while this is running — don’t run it while someone is sleeping or napping. It’s also a little loud when it bumps into walls or doors, definitely a tough little machine that’s gonna bonk around.
– When I send it home to the charge base, it will dock and I will check the app to make sure it connected properly and is charging. However sometimes, the next day or a few days later when I go to run a cycle, it tells me the battery is dead even though I have not moved it. I don’t know if my cats are knocking it or jumping on it and moving it off the plates, but it’s frustrating to have to wait for it to charge again when I tried to ensure that it was charging in the first place.
– It’s not great for deep cleaning. It’s a round vacuum and it won’t get into super tight cracks or corners. This is a good vacuum for every day, general cleaning but don’t expect it to leave the place 100% spotless.
OVERALL REVIEW: For a little less than $300, this robot is a good value. It helps make my life easier, both when I’m motivated or when I’m having a hard time. Honestly, the battery thing and the babysitting thing are what kept me from rating it 5 stars. All in all though, I recommend it!
Would I buy it again? Yes, absolutely.
Would I ever upgrade to a more expensive model? Yes, I think so.
Would I recommend it to a friend? Yes04/28/2022Verified Purchase