5W=40W, LED Smart Bulb, A15 Globe Shape, Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, E12 , Dimmable, WiFi, Color Changing, Tunable White 2700K-6500K, G45 Ceiling Fan Light Bulbs, 2 Pack, No hub Required
|Special Feature||Dimmable, Color Changing|
|Light Color||Warm White, Daylight White|
- Voice & Remote ControlLEDEPLY A15 smart bulbs are compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Siri shortcuts and Bixby. Control the Alexa light bulbs via voice commands to turn on/off or dim/brighten light and adjust the colors. And control your smart bulb anywhere anytime with free ‘Smart Life’ app. NOTE: Only Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Network
- Tunable White & Multi-colorsCreate your favorite light effects with 16 million colors and various shades of white( from warm white to neutral white to daylight white). The brightness of every single color is adjustable (from 1% to 100%)
- Music SyncWith the latest music sync technology, these smart bulbs can change hues to the beat of your music, turning your room into a vibrant, color-filled space. Simply open up the app, pick out the bulb or group of bulbs you’re after, and click on the “Music” option on the control panel to sync your lighting with yours or others’ music by playing the tunes from your favorite streaming service.
- Timer Schedule & Group ControlSet timers to automatically turn your E12 smart lights on or off, so they will be on when you arrive home at night or off when you leave home. And you can control two and more smart bulbs by creating groups on the app, making life easier for you.
- Support and Service5W A15 WIFI smart bulbs are equivalent to 50W halogen bulbs. Save up to 90% energy, last longer and energy saving, 25000 hours’ lifespan. Please do not hesitate to contact us first if any issues. We will reply to your e-mail within 12 hours. (DO NOT USE THE SMART BULBS ON A DIMMER)
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Material Smart home device material|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
1.8 x 1.8 x 3.5 inches
|Certification Smart device certification|
|Light Direction Smart home bulb Light Direction|
Frequently asked question
Yes, you need to download a free smart life app first, then connect the smart bulb to 2.4ghzwifi and finally add the smart light to smartthings and you can control the light with smartthings. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via Amazon or customer service email. Customer service email address: … see more Yes, you need to download a free smart life app first, then connect the smart bulb to 2.4ghzwifi and finally add the smart light to smartthings and you can control the light with smartthings. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via Amazon or customer service email. Customer service email address: '[email protected]'
Sorry, our a15 wifi smart bulb is not compatible with homekit. It is compatible with Alexa, google home, smartThings, Siri shortcut. If you have any questions, you can contact us through Amazon or our customer service email. Customer service email address:[email protected]
Sorry, this A15 smart bulb does not work with Cync app, it works with the Smart Life app, and is compatible with Alexa, google home.
Yes, they are compatible with Samsung Smartthings. I added the bulbs to my Smart Life account and then linked this account to Smartthings.
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
The smart aspects are incredibly unreliable
Let me start off with the good. The lights are sufficiently bright for 40 watt equivalent, and the color temperature is absolutely spot on between every single light bulb and I bought 24 of them for a giant vanity so I was expecting a little bit of variance but they actually look really good. The problem however is in the smart electronics. The light bulbs go into pairing mode randomly and get dropped from your setup which forces you to add them back which is a huge hassle. I assume they couldn’t connect to the Wi-Fi for some reason, and that’s fine because the Wi-Fi connected it to isn’t the strongest nor is it used very much. But this shouldn’t be so dependent on Wi-Fi that it unpairs itself. They should have programmed them to keep trying to connect and if the user chooses to pair them with another setup they can do the three on and off real quick trick which puts the light bulbs in pairing mode. There’s literally no purpose for the light bulbs to lose their pairing and force you to re-add them to your setup. It’s beyond frustrating. Further, when you send a group of these devices your commands, they tend to get corrupted for 10 to 20% of them so it could take five or six tries to set it to a specific color temperature and get them to all comply. Sometimes the light bulbs apparently have received the command but simply didn’t execute them and when you turn the light off and then on again they come on at the intended brightness and color. The logic in the electronics is just really poorly designed and built. Other than that, the light bulbs do look really nice. And they’re very energy efficient, so there’s that. I just wish they put a little bit of extra effort into designing the smart aspects of the product. It could have been an excellent product if they had.09/20/2022Verified Purchase
Colors are really cool but it is not very bright to use as a regular bulb.
The colors and patterns were really cool, lots of choices. It was easy to set up. Just not as bright as my previous 40 watt bulb.09/17/2022Verified Purchase
Doesn't Stay Connected
We often have issues with these bulbs staying connected. We use Alexa or the app the manufacturer created, and these bulbs often stop responding and require a restart. Good brightness but incredibly difficult to get full use of functionality due to issues mentioned.09/11/2022Verified Purchase
Wish they would stay connected
My son really likes them. Good for the price but doesn’t compare to hue06/13/2022Verified Purchase
AMAZING PRODUCT! 2021
These are amazing, I have tried to look for a light bulb that would work in my Ceiling fans in the bedroom, I had a issue trying to find a smart bulb that would fit, and allow the cover to go back on properly. These little babies do the trick, they where easier to connect to my smart home system too just as soon as they where put into pairing mode the system picked them up and I attached them no issues at all. I love how you can change the colors and the room names . Over all a very Lovely product!05/28/2022Verified Purchase
Device is unresponsive' issues
The bulbs are very bright and have an excellent color range.
I had to install a separate app to integrate the bulbs with Alexa, but that wasn’t difficult.
The issue I have is with repeated, ‘device unresponsive’ issues, where one or two of the bulbs will respond, but one or two other(s) will not…until I’ve physically turned them off and on at the switch several times, so I cannot say they are ‘easy to use.’
I have bulbs from another brand (that shall remain nameless) that work much better, and while they cost quite a bit more, I think I’ll buy some of them.04/30/2022Verified Purchase