Sengled Smart Light Bulbs, Color Changing Alexa Light Bulb Bluetooth Mesh, Smart Bulbs That Work with Alexa Only, Dimmable LED Bulb A19 E26 Multicolor, High CRI, High Brightness, 8.7W 800LM, 1Pack
|Special Feature||Voice Control, Schedule and Dimmable, Remote Control, Color Changing Light Bulb 2000K-6500K, Bluetooth Mesh Network Setup Voice Control, Schedule and Dimmable, Remote Control, Color Changing Light Bulb 2000K-65…|
|Bulb Shape Size||A19|
- Get Started in Seconds: Ultra simple Plug-n-Play setup. Simply twist in the Sengled smart light bulbs and start enjoying with Alexa smart devices in seconds (automatic linking to Alexa account required).
- Certified for Humans, struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed – it’s actually simple.
- Brilliant Colors to Light Up Every Moment: Turn the color changing light bulb on/off, dim, brighten, set up routines, schedules, and more using the Amazon Alexa App. Use 16 Million brilliant and soft colors plus tunable whites to create the perfect mood, High brightness (800 lumens), Great for parties, entertaining and everyday use.
- Voice Control with Alexa: Use hands-free Voice Control to turn on, off, or adjust brightness of the Alexa light bulb. You can also use voice via smart home devices to use advanced features like wake-up routine or away mode.
- Whole Home Smart Lighting: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Mesh 5.0 wireless technology allows for a farther reach, enabling whole-home installations. Each A19 smart bulb multicolor serves as a signal repeater, so that even if a Bluetooth light bulb is out of reach from the Alexa Echo device, it can still be controlled using the Mesh network.
Device detailed description
Sengled Smart Light Bulbs Multicolor A19 integrate seamlessly with Alexa smart devices to offer beautiful lighting throughout your home. With Bluetooth Mesh technology, each color changing light bulb acts as a range extender, enabling simple whole-home installations. With BLE Mesh, you can now do a whole-home installation, no longer limited by Bluetooth’s shorter range. The alexa light bulb conforms to Amazon’s Simple Setup for a struggle-free, tinker-free, and stress-free setup experience. Track energy usage through Alexa Smart Energy and use voice or the free Alexa app to control on/off, dimming, and scheduling.
Features and specification
|Country of Origin|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Type of Bulb|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)|
1 Bluetooth Mesh Bulb
3 year warranty., U. S live support.
2.35 x 2.35 x 4.3 inches
|Number Of Pieces||
Frequently asked question
TRY 'MAGENTA'...ITS BRIGHT PINK! Otherwise use the app to fine tune the color.
Ensure you are trying to set the bulb up on a compatible Echo device. Compatible devices include: Echo (2nd, 3rd and 4th Gen), Echo Dot (2nd, 3rd and 4th Gen), Echo Show (1st Gen), Echo Show 5/8/10, Echo Spot, Echo Input, Echo Flex, Echo Studio … see more Ensure you are trying to set the bulb up on a compatible Echo device. Compatible devices include: Echo (2nd, 3rd and 4th Gen), Echo Dot (2nd, 3rd and 4th Gen), Echo Show (1st Gen), Echo Show 5/8/10, Echo Spot, Echo Input, Echo Flex, Echo Studio Ensure your Echo device has the latest version of software. For most of the Echo devices without a screen, you can check the software version by saying, 'Alexa, is your software up-to-date?' Resetting & Re-adding: 1) Power your Echo device off—leave it off for, at least, ten seconds—and power it back on. Ensure your Echo device is online before proceeding. 2) Reset the bulb, like so To reset a Sengled Bluetooth Mesh bulb, start with the bulb in the on position. Turn it off/on five times in quick succession where off/on counts as one time. If done properly, the bulb will flash three times—pause—then blink once. If it does not flash three times—pause—then blink once, you will have to try again. 3) After the bulb flashes three times—pause—then blinks once, wait ten seconds, then, add it to your Echo device by saying 'Alexa, discover devices'. [Conversely, you could add the bulb via the Alexa app by: opening the Alexa app, tapping on 'Devices', tap the '+' at the top-right of the screen., tap 'Lights', then, tap 'Sengled'. From here, tap 'No' when asked if the bulb is a ZigBee bulb and tap 'Yes' when the app asks you if it is a Bluetooth bulb. Then, tap 'Next'.]
Mine won't work with Alexa either--and like others, I can't write a review. I called their helpline today (Feb. 3, 2022), and the representative told me that there is a 'problem' with the software, Amazon says their software is faulty, but they know their software is good. They are trying to correct it. Meanwhile, i… see more Mine won't work with Alexa either--and like others, I can't write a review. I called their helpline today (Feb. 3, 2022), and the representative told me that there is a 'problem' with the software, Amazon says their software is faulty, but they know their software is good. They are trying to correct it. Meanwhile, it only will work with Bluetooth via your cell phone. In other words, pretty useless. I will try tonight if it will work programmed with the cell phone off. And by the way, the bulb is not very bright, so also pretty useless.
There are no reviews yet.