YoLink 1/4 Mile World’s Longest Range Smart Door Sensor/Window Sensor Works with Alexa and IFTTT, IP63 Waterproof for Indoor/Outdoor Use, App Notifications – 2 Pack Outdoor Contact Sensors and 1 Hub
|Power Source||Battery powered, Dc|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 7.5 x 4.5 inches|
- Smart Door, Gate and Window Monitoring: Know the open/closed status of your doors, gates and windows with the convenient YoLink app. Be informed immediately when opened during specific times, as well as when left open too long, Smart Contact Closure Monitoring: Utilize the included wired magnetic contacts, or connect the sensor to any relay or device with normally-closed dry (no-voltage) contact closure. Devices will be displayed on the app as open or closed.
- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- Early-Warning Notifications – Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, limited SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs, Please note: YoLink Contact Sensor does not alarm or chime, it only sends notifications, For an audible alarm, consider our Siren Alarm
- Plug, Plug & Play! Plug Hub into an outlet, plug Hub into your router, scan in new devices, and enjoy your new system, in minutes! Your Hub is the only device that connects to the Internet, and a wired or WiFi connection is required (wired required for easy & fast Plug, Plug & Play, and most reliable and secure connection). WiFi connection set-up difficulty varies and requires changing settings to your network and/or your phone Changes to your network, passcodes, etc, require changes in the app.
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the YoLink system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you. Or, utilize available advanced automation features, including 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT, to interact with other YoLink and 3rd-party smart devices. Limited only by your imagination!
Device detailed description
Wireless Smart Window/Door/Gate Contact Sensor for Indoor & Outdoor Use
Note: For indoor-only locations, consider our original Door Sensor with integral door/window contacts
Smartphone or tablet running iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher
Input: 5V DC
Maximum Current: 1A
Working Temperature: -20°C~50°C (-4°F~104°F)
Humidity: 0~90% non-condensing
Outdoor Contact Sensor
Semtech LoRa RF Module YL09 microcontroller with 32-Bit RISC processor
Magnet Trigger Distance: ≤ 0.7 inches (18 mm)
Multi-color status LED (front)
Set button (front)
Power: 2 AA batteries (3V DC)
Reed Switch Type: NC (Normally-closed type)
IP Rating: IP63 (Waterproof)
Environmental (Indoor/Outdoor use):
Operating Temperature Range: -4°F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C)
Operating Humidity Range: <,95% non-condensing
Intended for indoor & outdoor use
Looking for a garage door position sensor? Consider our Garage Door Sensor or smart garage door kits
Pair your sensor with the YoLink Siren Alarm, for security applications
Pair your sensor with smart plugs/outlets and control lights and other 120V-powered devices/equipment with a YoLink In-Wall Switch, In-Wall Outlet, Plug, Plug Mini, Power Strip, or Outdoor Plug
(1) YoLink Hub
(2) Outdoor Contact Sensor
YoLink Hub requires a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection or a wired connection.
YoLink products work only in the USA and Canada.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Item Package Quantity||
2 x 7.5 x 4.5 inches
|Batteries Type of batteries used|
YS1603-UC + YS7707-UC*2
|Battery Cell Composition|
Frequently asked question
You have to go into Alexa and find the YoLink skill and then you need to link the YoLink to Alexa. After create a routine. It will prompt you.
Yes, it will, make sure your hub's firmware is 0323 or newer, you can go to YoLink app->,tap to select hub->,tap three dots in upper right corner->,scroll down to view the firmware version. Thanks!
Sí, el adaptador USB es compatible con 120/220V.
One YoLink Hub supports 200 YoLink devices in real tests. Thanks!
6 reviews for YoLink 1/4 Mile World’s Longest Range Smart Door Sensor/Window Sensor Works with Alexa and IFTTT, IP63 Waterproof for Indoor/Outdoor Use, App Notifications – 2 Pack Outdoor Contact Sensors and 1 Hub
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
LOVE LOVE LOVE Yolink products
These are perhaps the easiest sensors you’ll ever set up. I literally have dozens of Yolink sensors throughout my home and they never disappoint. These outdoor contact sensors I have place on 5 gates in my yard to make sure none are left open while my dogs are out back. I immediately get notification if the contact is opened. Can’t wait to see what Yolink comes out with next!!!09/21/2022Verified Purchase
the other brands don’t have a weather proof option, and better yet this one is long range08/25/2022Verified Purchase
Product works good, but has defects
This product on the gate worked 43days and the gate contact suddenly stopped working. I’m currently trying to contact YoLink customer service. They are on the west coast and I’m on the east coast, which is a big inconvenience. The gate contact and app notification worked perfectly until something happened.06/21/2022Verified Purchase
I am now, unapologetically, a YoLink fan.
I was a former Inst— user until the original company shut their doors, and my hub no longer had a server to communicate with. I used their products to protect a couple of doors, one being an outdoor shed just outside my home. The shed door sensor unit would go through batteries every three or four months, and it apparently wasn’t designed to indicate when batteries were low and needed replacement. It just stopped protecting my shed without notice. Frustration.
Then, I found YoLink. I am currently using their hub, an indoor siren and two of their outdoor door sensor units. Perfect.
One of the door alarm sensors is mounted at the door inside my shed, and the second unit is mounted inside my mailbox to tell me when my mail is being delivered. The sensors have a significantly greater transmitting range than my old units, and this is apparently the reason that their sensor is able to transmit effectively from within my all-steel, fully-enclosed security mailbox located fifty feet outside my home. Linked to my Echo, I always get a message when my mail is delivered. And, I always get a siren alarm when my shed door is breached (such as when I forget to turn off the siren before entering the shed! Yeah, nobody’s perfect.). Battery life is automatically monitored, and I am told that I will get a message as the batteries reach their end (three years of life, they say!). On top of this, each door sensor is programmed by me to either communicate directly with the siren unit (no hub to manufacturer’s server involvement) as for the shed sensor, or to my Echo via the hub’s connection to the internet for the mailbox sensor. This means to me that, should YoLink go out of business (perish the thought!), or should my internet go down, my shed door sensor (and any other YoLink product I choose such as the siren) will still work. And since the siren contains backup batteries in addition to its ac power supply, it will continue to protect my shed for a reasonable period of days whether or not my home has ac power.
So far, highly recommended!06/09/2022Verified Purchase
Very easy to set up and does what it says it will
Very easy to set up. Work great with my Amazon setup. Works great when Alexa and it. And it does really get up to a quarter mile.05/30/2022Verified Purchase
Very simple but very Cool
Seeing , fast notifications ,flawless
Love it05/06/2022Verified Purchase