iRobot Roomba i4+ EVO (4552) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal – Empties Itself for up to 60 Days, Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Compatible with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets
|Model Name||IRobot Roomba i4+ Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal|
|Surface Recommendation||Carpet, Hard Floor|
|Special Feature||Smart Mapping, Logical Navigation, Dirt Detection Sensor, Edge Cleaning, Scheduling, Pet Hair Pick Up, Motorized Brush Roll, Room-By-Room Navigation, Self-EmptyingSmart Mapping, Logical Navi…|
|Product Dimensions||13.34'L x 13.26'W x 3.63'H|
- 20% LARGER BATTERY – Larger battery for extended runtime. Compared to Roomba i3/i3 plus Robot Vacuum
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE – Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, the Roomba i4 plus EVO robot vacuum takes care of stubborn dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction. Compared to the Roomba 600 series cleaning system
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL – Roomba i4 plus EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment.
- DON’T LIFT A FINGER FOR MONTHS – Now you can forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the i4 plus EVO to empty itself into an enclosed bag that captures 99% of particles as small as .7 microns and holds up to 60 days of cleanings.
- MORE THOUGHTFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT – The Roomba i4 plus EVO takes vacuuming off your mind with personalized cleaning suggestions powered by the unique intelligencce of iRobot OS. Learns your habits and your routines.
- PRECISION CLEANING IN TIDY ROWS – The robot vacuum cleans intelligently in straight lines back and forth, to thoroughly clean your floors while navigating around furniture. When the Roomba i4 plus EVO needs to recharge, it will resume right where it left off ensuring a complete clean.
- FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON – iRobot’s Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the Roomba i4 plus EVO to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly. Integrated sensors tell the robot where it can and can’t fit, so it doesn’t get stuck under furniture.
- PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH PETS – Instead of using a single bristle brush, Roomba i4 plus EVO uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes that flex to adjust to different floor types and avoid getting tangled with pet hair.
- CLEAN BY VOICE – Start cleaning one room or every room with Google Assistant and Alexa and let the robot take care of messes in the moment. Works with Google Home and Alexa enabled devices. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com or its affiliates. Google is a trademark of Google LLC
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
Device detailed description
Now the Roomba i4plus EVO robot vacuum is smarter than ever, learning and mapping your home room-by-room so it can clean the room you want, when you want—with 10x the Power-Lifting Suction and Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System. Powered by iRobot OS, it stays one step ahead of everyday messes, by learning your life and suggesting cleaning schedules—to clean when you’re out enjoying life. On-demand cleaning is only a command away, with Google Assistant and Alexa compatibility that let you direct your robot to messes right when they happen. With Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, Roomba will return itself to the base when the bin is full, automatically empty and resume cleaning, so you don’t have to think about emptying the bin for months at a time. (Compared to the Roomba 600 series cleaning system).
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Country of Origin|
|Color Available colors|
13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches
|Batteries Type of batteries used|
IRobot Roomba i4+ Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal
|Battery Cell Composition|
Frequently asked question
That is just the start of your trouble.
Yes, it has Smart Mapping. Once you've done around 5 cleaning and/or mapping runs, the app will prompt you to separate the map into rooms. I think mine took a few more than 5 runs for that message to appear in the app. But once it does, you can label rooms and then ask the Roomba to only clean certain rooms. It can… see more Yes, it has Smart Mapping. Once you've done around 5 cleaning and/or mapping runs, the app will prompt you to separate the map into rooms. I think mine took a few more than 5 runs for that message to appear in the app. But once it does, you can label rooms and then ask the Roomba to only clean certain rooms. It can't get as specific as the models that have cameras (like clean in front of the sofa). It only goes down to room level.
The primary difference is the i4+ has a 20% larger battery than the i3+, so it can run longer without having to recharge. i4+ can go about 110 minutes vs the i3+ 75 minutes. i3+ has an1,800mAh lithium-ion battery, i4+ has a 2210mAh lithium-ion battery. If you buy the i4+ from other vendors, it also comes with more acc… see more The primary difference is the i4+ has a 20% larger battery than the i3+, so it can run longer without having to recharge. i4+ can go about 110 minutes vs the i3+ 75 minutes. i3+ has an1,800mAh lithium-ion battery, i4+ has a 2210mAh lithium-ion battery. If you buy the i4+ from other vendors, it also comes with more accessories than the i3+.
The iRobot Roomba i4+ will come with the robot, the Automatic Dirt Disposal Clean Base, 2 extra Dirt Disposal Bags, and 2 Extra High-Efficiency Filters
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Roomba i4+ purchased off the Treasure truck listing. So far, a little disappointing. First off, to get it so sync up with the app – ALMOST impossible. Was just about to pack it up to return it and all of a sudden it linked. Not a great start. It did link up with Alexa quickly. A couple other notes, you can only ‘map’ ONLY ONE room. Holy cow. Really? That’s disappointing. You can name all kinds of rooms, but you only save ONE room. Also, when it returned to the home base it dumped a bunch of crap that it had gathered up at the bottom of the ramp it sits on. It seems to do a fairly good job picking stuff up. It also did really well getting under things without getting stuck, over minor cords and thinner carpets. You do need to pick up shoes, etc. You do need to clear the side brush of human hair. The self emptying part seems to work fairly well, unless that is the reason it dumped stuff at the base .. (?) Then there is the part that you have to look up a use manual. Nothing comes with it. Not even how to empty the base! We use Youtube. Overall, the price was good. But you’ll need a lot of patience and ability (understanding) about how to get the manual or instruction on how to use. I am on the fence. Not sure I can recommend it just yet. I never hesitate to update my reviews should new info seem useful. All my reviews reflect my honest, personal experience with the reviewed item – your experience may be different. I receive/accept NO free products or discounts that are not available to all shoppers.09/04/2022Verified Purchase
Robbi Cop is a good cleaner
Always remember to clean everywhere on the bottom, Animal human hair can get into places on Roomba so give it a good cleaning every week.08/14/2022Verified Purchase
Proud Pet Parent + Roomba clean floor = Bliss!
I have an apartment with hard wood floors throughout. I used to try to vacuum everyday (impossible). My floors constantly had tufts of fur everywhere. 2 Ragdoll cats and an English Cream Golden Retriever make tons of fur. Now Roomba vacuums every morning and the floors are clear of fur and bits of dog chews. I am so impressed!07/27/2022Verified Purchase
Great vacuum and super cool auto empty
This vacuum with the auto empty is nice.
The gotcha that I would advise is make sure you have 2.4 ghz wifi. This will not work with new 5ghz
It was a bear to get connected to wifi and the app will auto disconnect that requires me to restart my phone for it to work.
It does a great job cleaning and the empty feature is also awesome. My son has a previous model roomba and same issues.
I have a Samsung vacuum upstairs and had no connection issues.
That is the most frustrating part of this. I open the app and sometimes it just works and I kick off the vacuum other times the only way to fix is to reboot my phone- I have Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra. But have found many others with same issue by googling.
It took me 2 hrs to get the vacuum to connect during setup. I found the trick to finally be a factory reset on the vacuum that let it connect to.my wifi – I have both 5 and 2.4 with smart detect. I even broke those out created separate ones changed connection types it was a bear. And something surprising for how long they have been around – didn’t face any connection issue setting my Samsung vacuum on same connections though07/06/2022Verified Purchase
Upgraded from fist generation of iRobot to the i4 with emptying tank. The new technology makes it vacuum in straight rows, most of the time. It remembers where it left off after it empties the bag. LOVE IT!07/05/2022Verified Purchase
The Best Customer Service
I bougth this Roomba last November 21, for the first 3 months it works very well, then started to clean in different places and not cleaning in others, the empty bin stopped to work, i called the customer service and they answer was fast, the took back the robot for the warranty resolved the problem ( empty bin itself ), but now the robot is making a loud noise, and it is not working properly, i think now it is worse. I tried to reach them by email customer service and it is impossible. Now they replaced it for a new one. You can trust in this company and it is a good Robot !!! Thks Roomba!!!05/17/2022Verified Purchase