Smart Plug, Meross WiFi Dual Smart Outlet Supports Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant & SmartThings, Voice & Remote Control, 10A, Timer, No Hub Required, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Only, 2 Pack
|Current Rating||10 Amps|
|Mounting Type||Plug-In Mount|
|International Protection Rating||50|
|Controller Type||Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, SmartThings, Amazon Alexa, IOS|
- Compact 2-in-1 Design: Wifi plugs smart plug features space-saving two outlets. Each wall outlet can be plugged with 2 devices, simultaneously controlled outlets with one manual ON/OFF button, and independently controlled outlets by Meross App. More efficient than normal single-socket smart plug. It supports home appliances up to 10A.
- Remote Control: To enable HomeKit remote control, you need a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, etc. Set any of these Apple devices in your house as a HomeKit bridge and connect it to your home Wi-Fi network. Keep in mind that once your HomeKit bridge is set up, it has to be kept online. If it is powered off or disconnected from the Wi-Fi, it will fail to respond when you intend to control the device remotely.
- Voice Control: Smart outlet supports Apple HomeKit (iOS 13 or later), Apple Watch, Siri, Carplay, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings. Connect your traditional lamp, fan, coffee maker… to Meross smart plug homekit, just say ‘Hey Siri, turn on the fan’.
- Schedule and timer function: You can schedule connected devices to turn them on and off automatically with HomeKit smart plugs. Save energy when lights are not needed or are accidentally left on. Sunrise and sunset settings are supported.
- Easy and Fast Installation: Configure in Meross app first, then you can enjoy the convenience of dual smart plug google home. Please kindly know that Meross Wi-Fi outlet plug only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (DO NOT support 5GHz Wi-Fi). FCC & ETL Certified.
Features and specification
|Brand Smart devices brand|
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Certification Smart device certification|
6 reviews for Smart Plug, Meross WiFi Dual Smart Outlet Supports Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant & SmartThings, Voice & Remote Control, 10A, Timer, No Hub Required, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Only, 2 Pack
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Plugs are loose
On the first one I bought, the left outlet didn’t allow the plug to fully go in (maybe 2-4 centimeters were still exposed). I got a replacement, and although both plugs go into both, the outlets are extremely loose. I’m using this for my hair straightener and curling iron (remote off if I forget to turn them off) and because I’m constantly moving the cords, the loose-ness was an issue. My straightener operates by a button so every time it got disconnected from power, I have to click the button again to get it to turn on. Not a huge deal except when I’m doing my hair I can’t see the button so I wasn’t aware it was off until it had been off and the hot tool was becoming cool (wasn’t straightening my hair). I love Meross products and I’m going to try another dual smart plug they have that’s a couple bucks more.
I tested the original outlet when I got the replacement and I realized the replacement had loose outlets, to see if they original has the same problem, and it did.09/02/2022Verified Purchase
Started to fail after 3 months
Yes I’ve update firmware. Rebooted and reinstalled the device. And poof it becomes unavailable. Been doing it all week. Good thing summer is almost over so not being able to turn on the AC before we come home is not the end of the world. But still: that’s a really short work life.07/18/2022Verified Purchase
very easy to connect to apple homekit for use with homepod.07/08/2022Verified Purchase
Pretty easy to setup and control. Each outlet is independent and can be scheduled, etc as needed. Very capable for the price.06/10/2022Verified Purchase
Could be better if quality control was awake
Well after messing around a bit with it I started to realize that the inserted plugs kept on falling out because it has no grip inside the electric contact points, I could fix it by adding short extension cables but it looks ugly now, to many cables
Tried it again still totally unusable product
Nothing stays plugged in04/16/2022Verified Purchase
Works well easy integration into Homekit
This product works as intended, super simple and easy to integrate into Homekit04/02/2022Verified Purchase