Security Camera Outdoor, Wireless Rechargeable Battery Powered 1080P WiFi Home Surveillance Camera with Waterproof, Night Vision, Motion Detection, 2-Way Audio and SD Storage
|Recommended Uses For Product||Outdoor|
|Special Feature||Night Vision, Motion Sensor|
- Rechargeable, Long Battery Life, Wireless: This wireless rechargeable camera has a built-in a rechargeable battery that will provide 1 to 6 months of use before a recharge is required. Since the security camera outdoor is completely wireless, it can be installed, setup and running in less five minutes. Once setup the camera system will give your home peace of mind with continuous 24 hour per day protection. (Important Tip: Fully charge the battery before using it for the first time).
- True 1080P HD Live Video, Picture and Night Vision: The wireless home security camera system’s 1080P image and video quality, provides a wide-angle view of 130 degrees. In the dark, this cameras for home security will auto-switch to night vision mode with a 32ft visible range. Using the Adorcam android/iPhone app, you can watch a wide clear video of the monitored area at any time of the day or night.
- Easy to Install and Connect: The outdoor camera can be used after connecting the Adorcam app to your Wi-Fi network. The complete wireless home security camera can be easily installed, anywhere you want to monitor without the need of any complicated tools.(Bracket and screws provided)
- Smart Motion Detection, Waterproof: For additional protection against theft, the outdoor security camera comes with a PIR sensor that will send notifications to your phone once unusual motion is detected. Using the mobile app you can view either recorded or live video from the area you are monitoring. The outdoor cameras for home security can withstand rain and other severe weather conditions giving you the flexibility monitor any place needing your attention.
- Two-Way Audio: The outdoor wireless camera comes with a built-in speaker and microphone you can use to monitor your baby, communicate with friends, family or even a delivery person. The Adorcam mobile app (android and iPhone compatible) can easily be used to monitor and communicate with any area.
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
3.4 x 1.4 x 2.3 inches
Frequently asked question
It is actual a TF Micro SD card max 128GB, not a standard SD card.
Yes,it comes with mounting bracket and screws that can install in any areas.Hope this helps.
Try reading. Its says it about 2 or 3 times
6 reviews for Security Camera Outdoor, Wireless Rechargeable Battery Powered 1080P WiFi Home Surveillance Camera with Waterproof, Night Vision, Motion Detection, 2-Way Audio and SD Storage
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Small unobtrusive camera that is quite sensitive
I purchased the camera because of its size and appearance as it will be placed over the front door of my townhouse. Setup was easy after I ignored the instructions to reset the camera by pressing the power button twice. Kept getting message, ‘Wifi connection failed,’ even after reading QR code, checking wifi SSID and password and going through the setup again and again. Instructions say press power button twice to reset, but that clearly didn’t work. I had to press and hold the power button until I heard the chime. That turned the camera off. To turn the camera on, I held the power button until I heard the ‘Ta Da’ sound. After that, setup went smoothly. Picture quality is good for a small camera. It’s clear and color is fine. Have no information about the battery life. I suspect I will have to add a USB power source to continuously charge the battery. It would be easier than climbing a ladder to remove the camera for charging. In testing, motion detection seems quite sensitive even from the side and sensitivity set on the lowest setting. I’ll see how it works to view people coming to the front door and possibly deterring the ‘porch pirates.’09/23/2022Verified Purchase
Decent cam for the value
So far so good. Not bad for the price. The Adorcam app can use some work. Looses sync with cams prompting to reconnect to wifi too often however.09/20/2022Verified Purchase
The best security camera on the market
I have 2 of these and they are great. The video quality is outstanding and battery life is better than I expected08/26/2022Verified Purchase
Wireless network connection
I’m 77 years old but I still like toys. I have three of these cameras and love to play with them. Our house sits on a two acre lot and I have a camera mounted on opposite corners of the lot. This positioning allows a view of everything around the house. These two cameras are mounted on trees about 10 feet above ground level. The third camera is kind of a roving camera. It is on a tripod that can be moved anywhere around the property. And it still gets an adequate signal at the extreme edges of the property. We live in a semi-rural area and close to ponds where wild animals wander around. I have a fake rabbit that helps to lure coyotes in. The IR lights on the camera work very well. The pictures that are attached are night time pictures, some made during a snowstorm in 15 deg temperature. It’s fun to look back at the house instead of looking away from the house as with wired cameras. And I have a wired camera system also. This camera has audio communication and motion sensing and alert capabilities. The cameras work well for fun, security, communication, for seeing weather or checking suspicious activity at night, and can be used like a trail camera for animals walking through the yard. It ca also record images and videos. I might try to paint one to camouflage it. I have not had a battery run down yet so cannot comment on battery life yet, although I’ve had the first camera for a couple of months. And they are easy on the pocket book. One more thing is that my internet service allows the same upload speed as download which helps with uploading the camera data.07/12/2022Verified Purchase
Good cameras for the price
I had a few issues initially that were figured out. For some reason when I first recieved the cameras, the app was not available in the play store. Then it was available the next day. Second I could not get the cameras to connect to the wifi. Its a pretty simple process, but was just not working. For some reason it was an issue with my phone (note 20 plus). I used my wife’s phone to connect them and it worked perfect. I can use the app on my phone now that they are connected.
The cameras work fine. You done have to use a memory card, but it will save video if you do. The cameras do take pictures and store them on the app though. I’m happy with them and not spending too much money.04/20/2022Verified Purchase
Good quality video, but No night video of animals…guess it only senses ‘humans’. Can’t set for ‘night’ only.04/15/2022Verified Purchase