WiFi Door Alarm System(2nd Gen), Smart Home Alarm Security System DIY, Phone Alert, 8 Pieces-Kit (Alarm Siren, Door Window Sensors, Remotes), Work with Alexa, for House, Apartment, Alpha by tolviviov
|Power Source||Battery powered, Corded electric|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium|
|Included Components||2* Remote Controls, 1* User manual, 1* Base station, 1* Power adapter, 1* Charging cable, 5* Contact sensors2* Remote Controls, 1* User manual, 1* Base station, 1* Power adapter, 1* Charging cable, 5* C…|
- Ideal Alpha Alarm System for Home – With the help of smart ecosystem, you can add extra door and window sensors, motion detectors, wireless doorbell, and water detectors into the existing smart security system. Remotely control tolviviov home alarm system wireless anywhere, anytime via smartphone. It supports expansion of up to 20 sensors and 5 remote controls/keypads. No contracts and No subscription fee.
- Early-Warning Notifications – When someone illegally opens your door or window and enters your house or apartment. tolviviov smart door sensor will send an alarm to the alarm station, and your mobile phone will receive a real-time notification of alarms alert. Equip every door and window with tolviviov wifi door sensor to stop burglar. tolviviov home security systems always give you peace of mind.
- VOICE CONTROL – Your tolviviov alarm system for apartment can be easily controlled by Away, Disarm, and Home modes with your voice. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Only works on 2.4GHz WiFi networks, does NOT support 5GHz WiFi networks.
- DIY INSTALLATION – The tolviviov Smart Alarm System makes installation much easier than any previous version so that you can enjoy tolviviov security alarm system within minutes. No professional is required. The wireless connection devices does not damage the wall. The alarm station should ALWAYS CONNECT to AC adapter. The backup battery works for 8 hours, only as an emergency battery.
- BUY with Confidence – The smart security system comes with a base station, 2remote, 5 contact sensors. tolviviov home alarm system can be used not only for your house or apartment, but also for offices, garage, shops, stores, condos. etc.
Features and specification
|Integration Supported smart home integration|
|Interface Smart device connectivity interface|
|Manufacturer Smart device manufacturer|
|Color Available colors|
|Item Package Quantity||
|Batteries Type of batteries used|
|Battery Cell Type|
2* Remote Controls, 1* User manual, 1* Base station, 1* Power adapter, 1* Charging cable, 5* Contact sensors
Frequently asked question
I am sorry about the false alarm. May i konw your id about your home alarm system. You can tap the right pen icon, tap 'Device information', then copy the 'Virtual ID' to me. I will transfer it to our engeneer. … see more I am sorry about the false alarm. May i konw your id about your home alarm system. You can tap the right pen icon, tap 'Device information', then copy the 'Virtual ID' to me. I will transfer it to our engeneer. If it is about false alarms, the following measures are recommended. Our engineers are working on how to minimize false alarms. Q: If I receive false alarm, what should I do to solve the problem fundamentally? A: There may be two reasons for false alarms. Reason 1: The two parts of the door sensor are installed too far. Reason 2: It is necessary to set each door sensor to alarm only in the 'away mode'. You could check the alarm history to confirm which door sensor was alarmed false. And reinstall it more closer. Please make sure the distance between 2 parts of door sensors is less than 0.5inch. For some details during installation, please refer to the above.
I had the same problem with erratic alarms so I sent mine back
Dear Thank you for your question. This product of door sensors need to connect to the base station. And if you wanna the wifi door sensors which do not need base station, you could search B08BZMW3SS on Amazon. It can work with Alexa. … see more Dear Thank you for your question. This product of door sensors need to connect to the base station. And if you wanna the wifi door sensors which do not need base station, you could search B08BZMW3SS on Amazon. It can work with Alexa. Thank you for choosing tolviviov tolviviov Support Team
The red light is always on on my device
6 reviews for WiFi Door Alarm System(2nd Gen), Smart Home Alarm Security System DIY, Phone Alert, 8 Pieces-Kit (Alarm Siren, Door Window Sensors, Remotes), Work with Alexa, for House, Apartment, Alpha by tolviviov
06 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 0 customer(s)
Good value for the product I don’t like it does not have a chime setting when opening and closing doors through out the day. Easy to install, configure in the app.10/15/2022Verified Purchase
Para ventanas08/21/2022Verified Purchase
Very easy to set up
I was confused when I first set it up. I ended up resetting the hub, which deleted all the sensors. I did this intentionally. I then added one sensor at a time. They all work perfectly now. I recommend doing it this way.
As far as setting the system in sync with Amazon Show, all I had to do was say “alexa connect to home security system, and in less than a minute, they were synced.07/13/2022Verified Purchase
A Legitmate WOW for the buck! (See extra WOW update -- very funny)
This set up was perfect for me. I have two doors and three windows on my main floor. The instructions are a little broken English-y but at least their printed larger that typical items like this. It took me under an hour to set up and I was taking my time checking each sensor. Much easier to set up than some Chinese webcams and smart plugs — since — the sensors are already paired.
Three great features —
1. I take a nightly walk. I don’t want to carry my big phone with me to arm and disarm and so this company provides TWO tiny remotes with purchase. I was able to disarm from outside my front door.
2. There’s a phone app that can automatically arm the system an hour after I typically go to sleep and an hour before I typically wake up. Every night. Pure piece of mind.
3. It’s over 5 months later and the included batteries are fine.
Three minor criticisms after 5 months —
1. Above I said you can auto arm and auto disarm. The problem is the unit makes a LOUD BEEP when you do that. And so if you sleep lightly it will wake you up. There is no ‘silent mode’ offering and so I must arm this manually each night and disarm before we open a door. A software update would rule.
2. In a spoiled world the phone software would let you easily rename each alarm after they’ve been set up. Perhaps a NAMING MODE where it invites you to trip each alarm and then rename the location. Also, similarly, if a battery becomes weak it would warn you of which locations.
3. Oh. This was surprising. The tape that holds the sensors to the wall? On smoother surfaces the sensor will kinda move. Over time. Extremely slowly. I had to tape one into place with a different tape.
If you can buy this with FREE RETURNS you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
My only concern is how to eventually switch out the batteries on the sensors without loosening their grips to my doors and windows.
EXTRA WOW UPDATE
Wife and I go for a nightly walk. Couldn’t find the remote. Looked everywhere. When we came back I made dinner and wife put my wet laundry in the drier.
During dinner this alarm system started going off. Like it was defective, like it lost it’s mind. There was no way to stop it but FORCE STOP the phone app. But the next morning I realized I had accidentally left the remote in my pants. It was going off while spinning in the hot dryer!
And get this: the remote still WORKS! You can’t make this stuff up!06/28/2022Verified Purchase
Make sure the adhesive is strong.
So far it’s great! Although, waking up at 6:17am to an alarm going off due to a sensor falling off isn’t the best, but at least it works!05/29/2022Verified Purchase
Works great, but
User manual is worst I have every seen. No information on the devices layout or what all the functions are. I figured it out by trial n error. Once that was done it connected up very easily to dual band router and automatic ally detected all sensors and remotes. App is very simple but gets it done. I like the 7 different alarm sounds and being able to set the volume.04/30/2022Verified Purchase